萝卜青菜 各有所爱
Turnip greens, all have love
la viande des uns est le poison des autres
ひとそれぞれ
萝卜青菜各有所爱
昨天 我 和 朋友 去 逛商场 , 发现 很多 名牌 香水 在 特价
Gestern war ich mit einer Freundin im Einkaufszentrum und habe viele berühmte Parfüms im Angebot gefunden
Yesterday I went shopping with my friends and found that many brand-name perfumes are on sale
正好 我 的 香水 快用 完 了 , 可以 趁机 买 几瓶 。
I'm almost out of perfume, so I can buy a few bottles while I'm at it.
我 喜欢 清新 淡雅 的 香水 , 不 喜欢 香味 浓烈 的 。
I like fresh and light perfumes, not like strong scents.
但是 朋友 和 我 的 喜好 完全 相反 , 她 喜欢 那种 香味 浓烈 的 。
But my friend and my preferences are completely opposite. She likes that strong fragrance.
这 大概 就 叫做 “ 萝卜青菜 各有所爱 ” 吧 。
This is probably called "radish and vegetables have their own love."
最后 , 我们 一人 买 了 两瓶 自己 喜欢 的 香水 。
In the end, we all bought two bottles of our favorite perfume.
ok, 短文 读完 了 , 您 也许 环 还是 很 疑惑 , 为什么 会 萝卜青菜 呢 ?
Ok, after reading the essay, you may still be confused, why do you turnip and vegetables?
没关系 , 听 我 慢慢 的 为 您 到来 。
Never mind, listen to me slowly for you.
最近 商场 里 有 很多 打折 活动 , 所以 我 约 了 朋友 去 逛商场 。
Recently there are many discount activities in the mall, so I have invited friends to visit the mall.
那么 为什么 会 出现 萝卜青菜 各有所爱 呢 ?
So why do radishes and greens have their own love?
这 到底 是 什么 意思 呢 ?
What exactly does this mean?
别着急 , 马上 您 就 会 知道 了 。
Don't worry, you will know right away.
昨天 我 和 朋友 去 逛商场 , 逛 就是 在 某个 地方 慢慢 地 走 、 慢慢 的 看 的 意思 。
Yesterday, my friend and I went shopping. Shopping means walking slowly in some place and watching slowly.
比较 闲散 , 比较 自由 , 不 赶时间 。
More idle, more free, not hurry.
比如 我们 可以 说 “ 逛商店 、 逛 市场 、 逛街 、 逛 胡同 、 逛 北京 、 逛庙会 ”。
For example, we can say "shopping, shopping, shopping, shopping, alleys, Beijing, temple fairs".
我 在 说 一遍 , 速度 呢 会 稍微 快 一点 。
I'm saying it again, it will be slightly faster.
“ 逛商店 、 逛 市场 、 逛街 、 逛 胡同 、 逛 北京 、 逛庙会 ”。
"Shopping, shopping, shopping, shopping, alleys, shopping in Beijing, temple fairs."
对 , 就是 慢慢 地 走 、 慢慢 的 看 的 意思 。
Yes, it means walking slowly and watching slowly.
短文 中 ,“ 发现 很多 名牌 香水 在 特价 ”。
In the essay, "I found that many brand-name perfumes are on sale."
这里 “ 名牌 ” 意思 是 “ 很 有名 的 牌子 ”, 比如 YSL、CD、Gucci 这些 都 叫做 “ 名牌 ”。
Here, "famous brand" means "very famous brand", for example, YSL, CD, Gucci are all called "famous brand".
特价 原来 的 意思 是 “ 特别 便宜 的 价格 ”。
Specials originally meant "extraordinarily cheap."
后来 和 “ 打折 ” 一样 , 都 是 指 商品 现在 的 价格比 原定 的 价格便宜 。
Later, like "discount", it means that the price of goods is now cheaper than the original price.
比如说 ,“ 今天 我 买 了 一双 特价 的 鞋 , 真 划算 ”。
For example, "I bought a pair of special shoes today. It's a good deal."
或者说 ,“ 到 了 晚上 八点钟 , 面包 就 开始 特价 了 ”。
Or, "At eight o'clock in the evening, the bread will be on sale."
这点 呀 , 在 北京 许多 的 面包房 是 这样 的 。
This is the case in many bakeries in Beijing.
在 过 了 晚上 七点 半 以后 , 就 会 当天 的 面包 买二送 一 了 。
After 7:30 in the evening, two bread and one free bread will be bought on that day.
这 也 算是 一种 促销 的 手段 吧 。
This can also be regarded as a means of promotion.
好 , 回到 短文 。
Okay, back to the essay.
“ 正好 我 的 香水 快用 完 了 ”
“It just happened that my perfume is running out”
“ 正好 ” 是 “ 很巧 , 刚刚 好 ” 的 意思 。
"Just right" means "coincidentally, just right".
一般 指在 做 某件事 情 的 时候 , 发生 了 一件 和 这件 事 有关 的 事情 。
Generally refers to the occurrence of something related to this event while doing something.
比如 , 我 有事 要 去 找 胡子 , 这时 , 胡子 来 了 , 我们 可以 说 “ 胡子 , 正好 我 找 你 有点 事 ”
For example, I have to find a beard when I have something. At this time, the beard comes.
再 比如 , 小偷 在 偷东西 的 时候 , 警察 来 了 , 可以 说 “ 小 偷偷 东西 的 时候 , 正好 警察 来 了 ”
For another example, when a thief is stealing something, the police come. You can say "when a thief is stealing something, the police are here."
这 不是 撞 到 枪口上 了 吗 ?
Didn't this hit the muzzle?
再举 一个 例子 , 今天 下雪 了 , 刚好 , 今天 暖气 也 来 了
For another example, it's snowing today. It just happens that the heating is coming today.
所以 可以 说 ,“ 今天 下雪 了 , 正好 暖气 也 来 了 ”。
Therefore, it can be said that "it is snowing today, and the heating has come".
在 这里 您 会 发现 , 刚好 , 正好 。
Here you will find, just right.
没错 , 刚好 和 正好 是 一个 意思 。
That's right, just and exactly mean the same thing.
都 是 很巧 刚刚 好 的 意思 。
It's very coincident.
刚好 , 有时候 多 用于 口头语 。
As it happens, it is sometimes used more for spoken language.
我们 回到 短文 , 我 的 香水 快用 完 了 , 想 买 新 的 香水 。
We return to the essay, my perfume is running out and I want to buy a new one.
就 在 这个 时候 , 我 遇到 了 香水 特价 的 机会 , 所以 用 说 是 “ 正好 ”。
It was at this time that I came across the opportunity for a special price for perfume, so it was said to be "just right."
估计 您 又 听 出来 了 , 我 没有 说 香水 , 我 说 的 是 香水 儿 。
I guess you heard it again. I did n’t say perfume, I said perfume.
对 , 在 短文 中 朗诵 的 是 不加 儿化 音 的 , 所以 我 在 短文 中 用 普通话 为 您 朗读 的 短文 。
Yes, the narration in the passage is deafened, so I will read the passage in Mandarin for you.
所以 我 说 的 是 香水 , 而 在 解释 短文 中 我 用 了 北京 的 儿化 音 。
So I'm talking about perfume, and in the explanation essay, I used the children's voice of Beijing.
在 水 的 后面 加 了 个儿 , 所以 叫 香水 儿 。
It was added behind the water, so it was called perfume.
没关系 , 这 两个 发音 都 是 正确 的 。
Never mind, both pronunciations are correct.
我们 回到 短文 。
We return to the essay.
“ 可以 趁机 买 几瓶 ”,“ 趁机 ” 是 “ 利用 这个 机会 ” 的 意思 。
"You can buy a few bottles of opportunity", "take advantage of" means "take advantage of this opportunity".
比如 ,“ 我 去 北京 出差 , 趁机 参观 了 故宫 ”。
For example, "I went to Beijing for a business trip and visited the Forbidden City."
再 比如 ,“ 警察 睡着 了 , 小偷 趁机 逃跑 了 ”。
For another example, "The police fell asleep, and the thief ran away."
哎 , 可怜 的 警察 啊 , 刚刚 逮到 小偷 , 又 让 小偷 逃跑 了 。
Hey, poor policeman, I just caught the thief and let the thief run away.
短文 中 , 因为 香水 在 特价 , 我 想 利用 这个 机会 买 几瓶 , 可以 说 “ 趁机 买 几瓶 ”。
In the short article, because the perfume is on sale, I want to take this opportunity to buy a few bottles. It can be said to "buy a few bottles".
注意 我们 说 “ 一瓶 香水 、 两瓶 香水 、 几瓶 香水 ”。
Note that we say "one bottle of perfume, two bottles of perfume, several bottles of perfume".
数量词 + 瓶 。
Numerals + bottles.
对 了 ,“ 我 喜欢 清新 淡雅 的 香水 , 不 喜欢 香味 浓烈 的 ”。
By the way, "I like fresh and elegant perfumes, but not strong ones."
这里 “ 清新 淡雅 ” 和 “ 浓烈 ” 都 指 味道 ,“ 清新 ” 指 很淡 很 舒服 的 味道 。
Here, "fresh and elegant" and "strong" refer to taste, and "fresh" refers to a very light and comfortable taste.
比如 ,“ 刚刚 下过 雨 , 外面 的 空气 很 清新 ”
For example, "It just rained and the air outside is very fresh"
“ 淡雅 ” 可以 说 ,“ 兰花 的 香味 很 淡雅 ”,“ 桂花 的 香味 很 淡雅 ”。
"Elegant" It can be said that "the fragrance of the orchid is very elegant" and "the fragrance of the osmanthus is very elegant".
浓烈 可以 指 味道 , 也 可以 指 颜色 。
Intensity can mean either taste or color.
比如 ,“ 茅台酒 的 香味 很 浓烈 ”,“ 这幅 画 的 色彩 很 浓烈 ”。
For example, "The fragrance of Moutai is very strong", "The color of this painting is very strong".
“ 但是 朋友 和 我 的 喜好 完全 相反 ”,“ 喜好 ” 就是指 “ 喜欢 东西 的 类型 ”
"But my friend and I have completely opposite preferences," and by "preferences" I mean "the type of things I like."
比如 我们 说 “ 饮食 喜好 ”,“ 我 喜欢 吃 中国 菜 , 他 喜欢 吃 日本 菜 , 我们 饮食 喜好 不同 。
For example, we say "eating preferences", "I like Chinese food, and he likes Japanese food. We have different dietary preferences.
比如 “ 我 喜欢 浓烈 的 色彩 , 他 喜欢 冰冷 的 色彩 , 我们 的 颜色 喜好 不同 ”。
For example, "I like strong colors, he likes cold colors, we have different color preferences."
这里 呢 , 我 和 朋友 的 香水 喜好 不同 。
Here, my friend and I have different perfume preferences.
另外 , 我们 注意 “ 相反 ” 这个 词 。
In addition, we pay attention to the word "opposite".
“ 我 喜欢 猫 , 讨厌 狗 , 他 喜欢 狗 , 讨厌 猫 , 我们 的 对 动物 的 喜好 完全 相反 ”。
"I like cats and hate dogs. He likes dogs and hates cats. Our preference for animals is exactly the opposite."
或者 “ 我 觉得 这样 做 对 , 他 觉得 这样 做 不 对 , 我们 的 意见 完全 相反 ”。
Or "I think it's right, he thinks it's wrong, we're on opposite sides".
“ 这 大概 就 叫 ‘ 萝卜青菜 各有所爱 ’ 吧 ”。
"This is probably called 'radish and greens have their own love.'"
“ 萝卜青菜 各有所爱 ” 意思 是 , 人 和 人 喜欢 的 东西 是 不 一样 的 , 每个 人 都 有 自己 喜爱 的 东西
"Carrots and greens have their own love" means that what people like is different, and everyone has their favorite things
就 是从 字面上 解释 , 有 的 人 喜欢 萝卜 , 而 有 的 人 喜欢 青菜 。
It is literally explained that some people like radishes, while others like greens.
各有 各 的 喜好 , 就 像 短文 中 我 喜欢 淡 的 香水 , 她 喜欢 浓 的 香水 。
Each has their own preferences, just like in the passage I like light perfume, she likes strong perfume.
我 喜欢 吃 辣 的 , 他 喜欢 吃 甜 的 一样 , 这 就 叫做 萝卜青菜 各有所爱 。
I like spicy food. He likes sweet ones. This is called carrots and greens.
“ 最后 , 我 和 朋友 一人 买 了 两瓶 自己 喜欢 的 香水 ”“ 一人 两瓶 ” 就是 每个 人 两瓶 的 意思 。
"Finally, my friend and I bought two bottles of their favorite perfume." "Two bottles per person" means two bottles per person.
比如 我们 说 “ 一人 五个 苹果 ”“ 一人 两台 电脑 ”,“ 一人十 本书 ”, 都 是 每个 人有 多少 东西 的 意思 。
For example, we say "one apple, five apples," "one person, two computers," and "one person, ten books."
记住 了 吗 ?
那么 让 我们 再来 听 一遍 :
昨天 我 和 朋友 去 逛商场 , 发现 很多 名牌 香水 在 特价
正好 我 的 香水 快用 完 了 , 可以 趁机 买 几瓶 。
I just run out of perfume, so I can buy a few bottles.
我 喜欢 清新 淡雅 的 香水 , 不 喜欢 香味 浓烈 的 。
I like fresh and elegant perfumes. I don't like strong fragrances.
但是 朋友 和 我 的 喜好 完全 相反 , 她 喜欢 那种 香味 浓烈 的 。
But my friend and my preferences are completely opposite. She likes that strong fragrance.
这 大概 就 叫做 “ 萝卜青菜 各有所爱 ” 吧 。
This is probably called "radish and vegetables have their own love."
最后 , 我们 一人 买 了 两瓶 自己 喜欢 的 香水 。
In the end, we all bought two bottles of our favorite perfume.