Would you like to become part of the LingQ team? We are always looking for exceptional, passionate people to join our team and help make LingQ better!
We are not always actively looking for specific positions but if you feel you have something to contribute to LingQ, we are always interested in hearing from you. At the moment, we are looking to fill the following position(s):
Web Designer, UI UX Designer
- Upgrade web page designs and implement changes
- Review web and mobile app designs and help optimize UI/UX
- Upgrade and maintain WordPress blogs
- Create promotional banners and other required creative as required
- Add to design standards documentation and help maintain standards
Work together with our international team to improve our overall brand design and consistency. Work to optimize our app UI/UX.
The world wants to learn languages. Content - interesting, comprehensible, appropriate, compelling - determines success or failure. Language content is available like never before, yet learners struggle to find what they need.
Are you energetic, enthusiastic and a sophisticated user of technology and the web? LingQ is an app which optimizes learning languages from compelling content. Facilitating access to content that is appropriate and relevant for each learner is crucial to our value proposition.
The Content Manager position will :
- Manage, curate, and oversee the generation and organization of all content in LingQ’s multi-language content libraries.
- Help design how the content is displayed, to ensure relevant content discovery for learners.
- Produce explanatory material, videos, webinars, etc..to ensure learners know how to find content relevant to their interests and level, within LingQ’s libraries.
- Produce material, videos, webinars, etc. explaining how to find relevant content outside of LingQ’s libraries, and how these can be integrated with LingQ.
- Find and make members aware of content sources and other information relevant to the languages offered at LingQ.
- Seek out potential partnerships for LingQ, with providers of professionally produced content that would be of benefit to LingQ’s users.
- Measure and review content interaction on our apps, both native content and imported, to make sure we are improving content interaction.
- Regularly review the quality and appropriateness of content in our libraries.
The successful candidate must be a good communicator, spoken and in writing. Preference will be given to applicants who have achieved fluency in a number of languages. LingQ’s goal is to optimize language learning from compelling content. The task of optimizing the content itself is an important new challenge. Therefore, the successful candidate must show dedication to this task, enthusiasm and be a willing learner.
Interested in joining our team?
LingQ is breaking new ground in the multi-billion dollar language learning industry and catering to the universal desire to explore other languages and cultures. Become part of an exciting and rewarding project . Help us continue building LingQ into the premier language learning app.
Email your cover letter, telling us why you would be a good fit for LingQ, and your resume to jobs[at]lingq[dot]com.
LingQ offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We are open to working remotely. We are looking for the best person for these positions.
Even if you don't see a job here that suits your skills, we are always looking for passionate, skilled people looking to help us in our mission.
We thank all applicants for your interest. Unfortunately, time allows us to only contact those candidates who are short-listed.
We look forward to hearing from you!