Would you like to become part of the LingQ team? We are always looking for exceptional, passionate people to join our team and help make LingQ better!
We are not always actively looking for specific positions but if you feel you have something to contribute to LingQ, we are always interested in hearing from you. At the moment, we are looking to fill the following position(s):
LingQ is a Vancouver-based web and mobile language learning app
YouTube Channel Producer/Editor
LingQ is looking for a passionate YouTube producer to help produce and edit videos for the LingQ YouTube Channel (20,000 subscribers) and co-founder Steve Kaufmann’s YouTube channel (800,000 subscribers). These videos aim to educate language learners about LingQ and position Steve Kaufmann as a top-tier influencer in the language learning space.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for a YouTube producer who has experience growing YouTube channels and producing high quality videos. All of our videos are on language learning-related topics so experience and interest in this space are big assets.
- Work with the marketing team and Steve to develop compelling topics.
- Work to optimize Thumbnail Design and Video Titles
- Edit 2 to 3 videos per week.
- Videos for Steve’s channel are ‘talking head’ themed.
- Videos for the LingQ channel will be educational and product focused.
- 2+ years experience as a editor, producer or YouTube creator.
- A strong portfolio professional quality YouTube videos.
- Have an understanding and passion for how to grow a successful channel on YouTube.
- A passion for languages and education.
- A desire to continuously follow and learn from trends on YouTube and how to grow and produce a successful channel
- An interest and experience in promoting and repurposing video content across all social media channels.
Interested in joining our team?
LingQ is breaking new ground in the multi-billion dollar language learning industry and catering to the universal desire to explore other languages and cultures. Become part of an exciting and rewarding project . Help us continue building LingQ into the premier language learning app.
Email your cover letter, telling us why you would be a good fit for LingQ, and your resume to jobs[at]lingq[dot]com.
LingQ offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We are based in Vancouver, Canada but the majority of our team works remotely. We are looking for the best person for these positions.
Even if you don't see a job here that suits your skills, we are always looking for passionate, skilled people looking to help us in our mission.
We thank all applicants for your interest. Unfortunately, time allows us to only contact those candidates who are short-listed.
We look forward to hearing from you!