Would you like to become part of the LingQ team? We are always looking for exceptional, passionate people to join our team and help make LingQ better!
We are not always actively looking for specific positions but if you feel you have something to contribute to LingQ, we are always interested in hearing from you. At the moment, we are looking to fill the following position(s):
Web and Mobile UI/UX Designer
We are looking for a full time Web and Mobile UI/UX Designer. This includes web and mobile app design, promotional and marketing material design including on social media channels and blogs.
We have the following responsibilities in mind but new things will constantly be arising as well:
- Upgrade web and mobile UI/UX design including design of new functionality
- Review web and mobile app designs and help optimize UI/UX
- Create promotional banners and other required creative as required
- Add to design standards documentation and help maintain standards
- Work together with our international team to improve our overall brand design and consistency.
Details of job:
- Design banners and marketing materials as required.
- Turnaround time should be quick, within a day or two
- Design landing pages, public pages for LingQ as required. Check that designs are implemented properly
- Improve and develop UX/UI of web app and mobile apps. Can include user testing but not always. A new version is well underway which is a significant rewrite of the current app. We will look for input as we move forward.
- Help build out and maintain design standards across all our properties including web, mobile, marketing, social media, Youtube, etc..
Would be a plus:
- An interest in language learning and familiarity with other web and mobile language applications
- web and mobile UI/UX Design experience 3+ years
- graphic design experience 3+ years
- familiarity with design tools like Figma, Zeplin, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Cloud
Some overlap with our main team in Vancouver is required. More important is quick turnaround when necessary.
Interested in joining our team?
LingQ is breaking new ground in the multi-billion dollar language learning industry and catering to the universal desire to explore other languages and cultures. Become part of an exciting and rewarding project . Help us continue building LingQ into the premier language learning app.
Email your cover letter, telling us why you would be a good fit for LingQ, and your resume to jobs[at]lingq[dot]com.
LingQ offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We are based in Vancouver, Canada but the majority of our team works remotely. We are looking for the best person for these positions.
Even if you don't see a job here that suits your skills, we are always looking for passionate, skilled people looking to help us in our mission.
We thank all applicants for your interest. Unfortunately, time allows us to only contact those candidates who are short-listed.
We look forward to hearing from you!