08-a 如玉 :這個 周末 ,我 想 跟 朋友 去 臺南 玩。
08-a Ruyu: Dieses Wochenende möchte ich mit meinen Freunden nach Tainan fahren.
08-a Ruyu: This weekend, I want to go to Tainan with my friends to play.
08-a Ruyu: Quiero ir a Tainan con mis amigos este fin de semana.
08-a Ruyu : Ce week-end, je veux aller à Tainan avec mes amis.
08-a Ruyu: 今週末、友達と台南に行きたいです。
08-a Ruyu: Šį savaitgalį noriu su draugais nuvykti į Tainaną.
如玉 :這個 周末 ,我 想 跟 朋友 去 臺南 玩。
Ruyu: This weekend, I want to go to Tainan with my friends.
明華 :怎麼 去?
Minghua: How to go?
如玉 :我 想 坐 火車 去。
Ruyu: I want to go by train.
明莘 :火車 太慢 了 ,要 四個 多 鐘頭 ,坐 高鐵 比較 快。
Ming Xin: The train is too slow. It takes more than four hours. Taking the high-speed train is faster.
如玉 :可是 聽說 高鐵 車票 非常 貴。
Ruyu: But I heard that high-speed rail tickets are very expensive.
明華 :高鐵 車票 有 一點 貴 ,但是 坐 高鐵 又 快 又 舒服。
Minghua: High-speed rail tickets are a bit expensive, but taking the high-speed rail is fast and comfortable.
如玉 :我 不 知道 在 哪裡 買票。
Ruyu: I don't know where to buy a ticket.
明華 :在 高鐵 站 、網路上 或是 便利商店 都 可以。
Minghua: It can be done at high-speed rail stations, on the Internet or in convenience stores.
如玉 :這麼 方便!
Ruyu: So convenient!
那 我 坐 高鐵 去 ,謝謝 你。
Then I will take the high-speed train, thank you.