08-b 如玉 :安同 ,明天 我們 沒課 ,你 想 去 哪裡?
08-b Ruyu: An Tong, wir haben morgen keinen Unterricht, wohin möchtest du gehen?
08-b Ruyu: An Tong, we don't have class tomorrow, where do you want to go?
08-b Ruyu: An Tong, mañana no tenemos clase, ¿adónde quieres ir?
08-b Ruyu : An Tong, nous n'avons pas de cours demain, où veux-tu aller ?
08-b Ruyu: アン・トン、明日は授業がないんだけどどこに行きたい?
08-b Ruyu: An Tong, rytoj mes neturime pamokų, kur norite eiti?
如玉 :安同 ,明天 我們 沒課 ,你 想 去 哪裡?
Ruyu: An Tong, we have no classes tomorrow, where do you want to go?
安同 :我要 跟 同學 去 參觀 故宮博物院。
AN TUNG: I want to visit the Forbidden City Museum with my classmates.
如玉 :聽說 那裡 有 很多 中國 古代 的 東西。
Ruyu: I heard there are a lot of ancient Chinese things there.
安同 :是 啊。
妳 要 跟 我們 去 看看 嗎?
如玉 :好。
怎麼 去?
how to get to?
安同 :我 同學 騎 機車 載 我 ,妳 可以 坐 公共汽車 去。
An Tong: My classmate took me on a motorcycle. You can go by bus.
如玉 :我 想 坐 捷運 去 ,比較 快。
Ruyu: I want to take the MRT, it will be faster.
安同 :不行 ,到 故宮 沒有 捷運。
An Tong: No, there is no MRT to the Forbidden City.
妳 要 不要 坐 計程車 去?
Do you want to take a taxi?
如玉 :太貴 了!
我 坐 公車。
I take the bus.
騎 機車 比 坐 公車 快 嗎?
Is riding a motorcycle faster than taking a bus?
安同 :差不多。
Antong: Pretty much.
アントン: そうですね。