第 七十六 堂
Halle 76
Lesson Seventy-Six
Pabellón 76
ホール76
第七十六堂
轉行
Change profession
做 咗 呢 份 工 咁 耐 , 覺得 好 厭 啦 。
I've been doing this job for a long time, and I'm feeling very tired of it.
你 喺 中學 教書 , 啲 青少年 唔錯 㗎 。
You are teaching in secondary school, it's good with the teenagers.
以前 大部份 都 好 尊重 老師 嘅 , 不過 近 幾 年 嚟 好多 都 越嚟越 唔 聽話 。
Previously, most of them respected teachers, but in recent years, many of them have become more disobedient.
唔 激氣 就 假 啦 !
Don't be angry, it's just pretend!
咁 你 真係 應該 搵 定 工 轉行 喇 。
So, you should really consider finding a new job.
練習 一 翻譯
Practice translating
呢 區 有 好多 青少年 問題 。
There are many problems with teenagers in this area.
而家 轉行 唔係 咁 容易 㗎 。
Changing profession now is not so easy.
外國 有啲 老師 教 完 書 都 唔 可以 出糧 㗎 。
Some foreign teachers can't even earn a living after teaching.
我 尊重 你 決定 咗 嘅 嘢 。
I respect your decision.
如果 你 聽 我 嘅話 , 就 一定 唔 會 行 錯 路 嘅 。
If you listen to my advice, you won't go the wrong way.