Ep. 53 Vocabulary on Airport and Traveling
Ep. 53 [Cantonese Talk] Vocabulary on Airport and Traveling
Ep. 53 \[Charla en cantonés\] Vocabulario sobre aeropuertos y viajes
第53話 【広東語トーク】空港や旅先でのボキャブラリー
Ep. 53 [Conversa em cantonês] Vocabulário sobre aeroportos e viagens
Ep. 53 [Cantonese Talk] Vocabulary on Airport and Traveling
Ep. 53 [Cantonese Talk] Vocabulary on Airport and Traveling
Hello 大家 好, 歡迎 收聽 今集 嘅 Podcast
Hello everyone, welcome to this episode of Podcast
今日 係 2023 年 3 月 31 號 星期五
Today's Relationship Friday, March 31, 2023
而家 係 下晝 5 點 53 分
And the family at 5:53 p.m.
咁 呀 我 呢度 嘅 時間 仲係 星期五 啦 , 3 月 31 號 .
So, I'm here on Friday, March 31st.
但係 如果 你 係 香港 或者 亞洲 地區 啦,
But if you're from Hong Kong or Asia.
已經 係 踏入 左 4 月 啦.
It's already April.
已經 係 4 月 1 號
Already on April 1st
幫 我 話時話 喎
Help me talk and
呢 個 4 月 1 號 啦. 係 The Fool's Day. 愚人節.
This is April 1st.
我哋 叫 愚人節
They're called April Fools.
咁, 嘩 好 快 啊, 已經 踏入 4 月 啦
So, it's April already!
咁 下個星期 呢, 下個 星期五
Then next week, next Friday.
即係 4 月 嘅 第一個 星期五 啦.
It's the first Friday of April.
係 我 呢 一度 嘅 時間
It's my time for the time being.
嘅 夜晚, 7 點鐘
Night, 7 o'clock
咁 啦 就 會 有 我哋 一個月 一次 嘅 廣東話
Then we'll have our once-a-month Cantonese.
一個 傾計 嘅 小組 吖.
A group that tends to plan.
咁 係 我 呢 一度 嘅 山區 時間
My time in the mountains for a while
係 星期五 嘅 夜晚 7 點 啦.
It's 7:00 p.m. on a Friday night.
咁 如果 你 係 住 係 加拿大
Then, if you live in Canada, you will be able to get a free ride on the 25th of March.
因為 溫哥華 嘅 地方 呢
Because of Vancouver
咁 就 會 係 6 點嘅 夜晚 6 點鐘
Then it will be 6 o'clock at night. 6 o'clock at night.
星期五 嘅 夜晚 6 點鐘
Friday Nights 6pm
咁 當然 如果 你 係 住 多倫多 嗰邊
Well, of course, if you live over there in Toronto.
咁 就 會 係 快啲 既 時間
Then it will be faster.
即 係 夜晚 既 9 點 囉.
It's 9 o'clock at night.
或者 你 係 住 係 美國 嘅 東岸 , East Coast
Or do you live on the East Coast of the United States?
咁 都 會 係 夜晚 嘅 9 點 .
Then it will be 9:00 p.m. at night.
咁 如果 你 係 香港 嘅話 呢,
So if you are from Hong Kong.
就 係 星期六 早上 既 9 點
It's Saturday morning at 9:00 a.m.
咁 我哋 就 會 有 呢個 一個月 一次
Then we will have this once a month
一個 鐘頭 嘅 廣東話 小組
One-minute Cantonese group
咁 就 歡迎 呢, 有 興趣 嘅 朋友 啦.
Then, interested parties are welcome.
可以 聯絡 我 , inbox 我
You can contact me, inbox me.
咁 我 就 可以 畀 一個 zoom link 你
Then I can give you a zoom link.
咁 你 就 可以 唔 參加
Then, you can do it, but you can't participate.
咁 呀, 係 免費 嘅
So, it's free.
咁 我哋 就 會 傾下 關於 旅行 嘅 話題 呀.
Then we'll talk about traveling.
譬如 講下 你 鍾意 同 咩 人 去 旅行 呀?
For example, do you want to go on a trip with anyone?
你 鍾 唔 鍾意 自己 一個人 去 旅行 定係 一班人 去 旅行 呀?
Do you like traveling by yourself, or do you like traveling with a group?
你 鍾意 去 邊度 旅行 呢?
Are you interested in traveling to the border?
咁 如果 要 你 一個人 去 旅行 嘅話
Then, if you have to travel alone.
間 一個 地方 你 會 去 邊度 呢?
What's the next place you'd go?
大家 會 傾下 關於 旅行 嘅嘢 喎.
Everyone will talk about travel.
咁 阿, 過 咗 幾年 嘅 疫情 啦,
So, after a few years of epidemic.
呢 個 pandemic 過 咗 之後 呢,
After the pandemic has passed, what is the reason for this?
好多 人 都 會 上 周圍 去 旅行 阿.
Many people go on trips to the neighborhood.
咁 我 最近 睇 新聞 呢
Then, I have been watching the news recently.
話 係 香港 都 多 咗 好多
Well, Hong Kong has a lot more.
一 啲 國內 Mainland China
Mainland China
大陸 嘅 遊客 啦.
Tourists from Mainland China.
來到 香港 呢, 旅行
Coming to Hong Kong, Traveling
到 返 啲 遊客 咁樣.
The tourists are like this.
咁 亦都 有 好多 香港 人 呀,
There are so many Hong Kong people, too.
我 見到 好多 我 嘅 香港 朋友 阿.
I've met so many of my Hong Kong friends.
佢哋 都 去 東南亞 地方 旅行 啦.
They're traveling to Southeast Asia.
因為 真係 好多 香港 人 呢, 都 係
It is because there are so many Hong Kong people, all of them are in Hong Kong.
好 鍾意 去 旅行
Well, I'd like to go on a trip.
放假 就 係 去 旅行
On vacation, we go on a trip.
然之後 放 完 假
And then, after the vacation.
就 努力 搵錢
Just try to make money.
打工 賺錢
然之後 就 等 下 一個 假期
And then we wait for the next holiday.
可以 去 旅行
You can go on a trip.
我 都 好耐 冇 去過 旅行 喇.
I haven't traveled in a long time.
我 自己 就 都 好 鍾意 去 旅行 嘅.
I myself am very interested in traveling.
咁 我 今日 呢 一集 呢.
Then, I'm going to do the same thing today.
就 想 同 大家 講下 一啲
I would like to talk to you about this.
詞彙 係 同 旅行 有關
Vocabulary related to travel
同 機場 或者 旅行 有關 嘅 詞語
Words related to the airport or traveling
咁 阿, 今集 都 會 有 少少 唔 同 嘅,
So, there will be some differences in this episode.
因為 我 呢 就 會 同 大家 練習 下
Because I will practise with you.
溫習 下 一啲 vocabs
Revision of the next vocabs
一啲 詞語 同 旅行 有關 嘅
Some words related to traveling
咁 阿, 你哋 準備 好 未 呢
So, you're ready.
咁 第一個 考下 你哋 記 唔 記得?
So, do you remember the first test?
點講 airport, 機場, 機場.
Airport, airport, airport.
好啦, departure hall, 點樣 講 呢
Okay, departure hall, how to speak?
離境 大堂, 離境 大堂.
Departure Hall, Departure Hall.
arrival hall, 入境 大堂, 入境 大堂.
arrival hall, 入境大堂, 入境大堂.
airline, 航空公司, 航空公司.
airline, airline, airline.
flight, 航班, 航班.
customs, 海關, 海關.
security check, 安檢, 安檢.
boarding gate, 登機 閘口, 登機 閘口.
boarding procedures, 登機 手續, 登機 手續.
boarding pass, 登機證, 登機證.
passport, 護照, 護照.
visa, 簽證, 簽證.
check-in luggage, 寄倉 行李, 寄倉 行李.
hand carry luggage, 手提 行李, 手提 行李.
set off, 出發, 出發.
take off, 起飛, 起飛.
landing, 降落, 降落.
pick someone up in the airport, 摺 機, 摺機.
Pick someone up in the airport, fold, fold.
send someone off in the airport, 送機
check-in counter, 登機 手續 櫃檯, 登機 手續 櫃檯.
so counter, 櫃檯
so counter, counter
flight attendant, 空中 服務員, 空中 服務員. For air hostess we can say 空中小姐, 空中小姐.
And for male flight attendant we can call them 空中少爺, 空中少爺. Pilot, 機師, 機師 or 飛機師.
好 喇 , 呢 啲 vocabs 呢, 你哋 識 幾多 呢 ?
Okay, how much do you know about these vocabs?
咁 都 係 一啲 好 有用 嘅 詞彙 嚟 嘅
These are some useful words.
咁 你哋 就 可以 溫習 下 喇 喎
Then you can learn more about La Salle.
咁 我哋 呢 下個星期 五, 係 喇
So, we'll be here next Friday.
再 講 多 一次 啦
One more time.
咁 我 星期五
So, I'll be there on Friday.
我 美國 嘅 時間
Me, the U.S. Time
遊 灘 嘅 時間 七點
Time to visit the beach 7:00pm
就 會 有 呢 一個 嘅 廣東話 chat group
There will be a Cantonese chat group.
咁 歡迎 呢
So, welcome.
有 興趣 嘅 朋友 呢
Any interested parties?
一齊 參加
Join us.
我哋 係 圍到 一個 鐘頭 左右 嘅 , about one hour so welcome to join in and you can send me a message to my IG inbox. email me and I can send you the link
咁 我 就 可以
Then, I'll do it.
send 條 link 畀 你
Send a link to you.
希望 下個星期 五
Hopefully, next week, Friday.
係 喇 可以 見到 你, 同埋 呢,
Can I see you, too?
同 其他 朋友 一齊 傾下 講下
Together with other friends, we'll lean in and talk.
關於 旅行 嘅 話題
Topics about traveling
咁 今日 呢 就 同 大家 講到 呢 一度 啦
多謝 你 嘅 收聽
Thank you for listening
我哋 下次 再見 . 拜拜 .
We'll see you next time. Bye.