屋企人
People in Housing
dueño de casa
屋企人
今日 , 爸爸 、 媽媽 、 哥哥 、 細妹 都 喺 屋企 。
Today, my father, my mother, my brother and my sister are all in the house.
哥哥 同 細妹 都 想 出街 , 哥哥 想 去 打波 。
My brother and sister both want to go out, and my brother wants to go to the game.
細妹 想 同 同學 行街 。
The younger sister wants to walk the street with her classmates.
但係 今日 落 大雨 , 佢哋 出 唔 到 街 ; 佢哋 全日 都 喺 屋企 : 哥哥 玩 手機 , 細妹 睇 書 。
But it's raining heavily today, so they can't go out to the street; they spend the whole day in the house and business: my brother plays with his mobile phone, and his younger sister reads books.
細妹 鍾意 靜 , 唔 鍾意 嘈 , 佢 喺 嘈 嘅 地方 睇 唔 到 書 。
My sister likes quiet, not noisy, and she can't read in noisy places.
哥哥 同 細妹 唔同 , 佢 唔怕 嘈 。
My brother and my sister are not the same, and they are not afraid of noise.
噉 今日 屋企 嘈 唔 嘈 ?
Are housing companies noisy today?
細妹 覺得 有啲 嘈 , 佢 睇 唔 到 書 ; 哥哥 打 緊 機 , 都 覺得 有 少少 嘈 。
Ximei felt a little noisy because he couldn't read the book; brother was busy with his computer, but he felt a little noisy.
點解 屋企 咁 嘈 ?
Do you know how noisy the house is?
因為 爸爸 喺 聽 睇 緊 電視 , 部 電視 好 大聲 。
Because my dad is listening to the TV, the TV is very loud.
媽媽 唔 覺得 嘈 ; 佢 諗 緊 另 一啲 嘢 , 聽 唔 到 部 電視 嘅 聲 。
Mom doesn't find it noisy; she's preoccupied with other things and can't hear the TV.
媽媽 諗 緊 咩 呢 ?
What is mom worried about?
哥哥 同 細妹 都 唔 知 。
Brother and younger sister don't know.
爸爸 知 唔 知 呢 ?
Does dad know?
佢 要 知 , 但係 佢 唔 知 。
He wants to know, but he doesn't know.
媽媽 喺 廁所 出嚟 , 大聲 噉 問 爸爸 : 「 你 覺唔覺得 我 唔同 咗 ?
Mom came out of the toilet and asked Dad loudly, "Do you think I'm different?
爸爸 唔 識 答 , 諗 咗 一陣 : 「 E r …… 你 頭髮 長 咗 ? 」
Dad didn't know the answer, so he thought about it for a while: "Er...do you have long hair?"
哥哥 問 細妹 : 「 你 覺唔覺得 媽媽 條 問題 好 難 答 ? 」
"The elder brother asked the younger sister: "Do you think that mother's question is so difficult to answer?"
喺 聽 嘅 媽媽 大叫 : 「 唔係 啊 !
"The mother, who was listening, shouted, "No!
係 我 重 咗 啊 ! 」
I am heavy!
細妹 同 哥哥 講 : 「 我 覺得 媽媽 嘈 過 部 電視 。 」
Sister said to her brother, "I think my mom used to listen to the TV."