Lesson 35 - Dialog 2
Lektion 35 - Dialog 2
Lesson 35 - Dialog 2
Leçon 35 - Dialogue 2
レッスン35 ダイアログ2
Урок 35 - Диалог 2
Lesson 35 - Dialog 2
母亲 : 贷款 不 就是 借债 吗 ?
Mother: Isn't a loan a debt?
你 为 买车 借债 ?
Are you borrowing to buy a car?
这 就是 你 想 的 好 办法 ?
Is this a good way for you?
王小云 : 对 啊 !
Wang Xiaoyun: Yes!
母亲 : 我 告诉 你 。
MOTHER: I'm telling you.
不行 !
No!
绝对 不行 !
Absolutely not!
王小云 : 为什么 不行 呢 ?
Wang Xiaoyun: Why not?
母亲 : 我 这辈子 一次 债 都 没有 借 过 。
Mother: I have never borrowed a debt in my life.
就是 过去 困难 的 时候 没钱 买米 , 我 也 不 借债 。
Even when there was no money to buy rice in difficult times in the past, I didn't borrow money.
你 不能 给 我 丢人 。
You can't shame me.
王小云 : 我 向 银行 贷款 , 按时 还 钱 , 这 怎么 是 丢人 呢 ?
Wang Xiaoyun: I took a loan from the bank and paid the money on time. How could this be ashamed?
母亲 : 你 都 借钱 过日子 了 , 还 不 丢人 ?
Mother: You have borrowed money to live your life, are you not ashamed?
再说 , 银行 怎么 会 借 给你 钱 ?
Besides, how could the bank lend you money?
王小云 : 这 您 就 不 了解 了 。
Wang Xiaoyun: You don't understand this.
您 以为 谁 想 借 银行 的 钱 谁 就 能 借 到 ?
Do you think anyone who wants to borrow money from the bank can borrow it?
银行 的 钱 只 借 给 两种 人 ……
The bank's money is only lent to two kinds of people...
母亲 : 哪 两种 人 ?
Mother: Which two kinds of people?
王小云 : 一种 是 有钱人 ……
Wang Xiaoyun: One is the rich...
母亲 : 你 说 什么 ?
Mother: What are you talking about?
有钱人 还 借债 ?
Rich people repay debts?
王小云 : 对 。
Wang Xiaoyun: Yes.
另一种 是 有 信用 的 人 。
The other is a credible person.
母亲 : 你 不能 算 第一种 人 吧 ?
Mother: You can't be counted as the first kind of person, are you?
王小云 : 对 , 我 不是 第一种 人 , 可 我 是 第二种 人 。
Wang Xiaoyun: Yes, I am not the first kind of person, but I am the second kind of person.
母亲 : 你 有 “ 信用 ”?
Mother: Do you have "credit"?
你 的 “ 信用 ” 在 哪儿 ?
Where is your "credit"?
王小云 : 您 听 我 说 , 我 工作 以后 , 有 了 稳定 的 收入 , 这 就 开始 有 了 信用 。
Wang Xiaoyun: Listen to me, after I work, I have a stable income, and then I start to have credit.
我 先 付车款 的 十分之一 或者 五分之一 , 其余 的 向 银行 贷款 。
I pay one-tenth or one-fifth of the car price first, and borrow the rest from the bank.
汽车 我 先 开 着 , 贷款 我 慢慢 地 还 着 。
I drive the car first, and I slowly repay the loan.
每年 还 百分之十 或 二十 , 几年 以后 , 我 把 钱 还 完 了 , 车 就是 我 的 了 。
It pays back 10 or 20% every year. After a few years, I pay off the money, and the car is mine.
我 先 借 了 钱 , 又 按时 还 了 钱 , 我 的 信用 也 就 越来越 高 了 。
I borrowed the money first, and then paid it back on time. My credit is getting higher and higher.
那 时候 , 我 又 该换 新车 了 。
At that time, I should get a new car again.
我 再 向 银行 借 更 多 的 钱 , 买 更好 的 车 。
I will borrow more money from the bank to buy a better car.
我 不但 要 借钱 买车 , 而且 还要 借钱 买 房子 , 借钱 去 旅游 , 借钱 ……
I not only need to borrow money to buy a car, but also borrow money to buy a house, borrow money to travel, borrow money...
母亲 : 这 叫 提高 信用 啊 ?
Mother: This is called improving credit?
我 看 , 你 在 说梦话 。
I see that you are talking in your sleep.
王小云 : 您 不 知道 。
Wang Xiaoyun: You don't know.
在 商品经济 时代 , 信用 就是 这样 建立 的 。
In the era of commodity economy, credit is established in this way.
跟 您 这么 说 吧 , 一辈子 不 借钱 的 人 ……
Let me tell you this, people who don’t borrow money all their lives...
母亲 : 我 认为 他 最 有 信用 !
Mother: I think he has the most credit!
王小云 : 不 对 。
Wang Xiaoyun: No.
他 一点儿 “ 信用 ” 也 没有 !
He has no "credit" at all!
妈 , 您 老 的 观念 跟不上 时代 了 , 得 变一变 了 。
Mom, your old ideas can't keep up with the times, you have to change.
您 要 学会 花 明天 的 钱 , 实现 今天 的 梦 。
You have to learn to spend tomorrow's money and realize today's dream.
这 对 国家 、 对 个人 都 有 好处 。
This is good for the country and for the individual.