🌊去海边玩
🌊 Go to the beach to play
🌊 Ir a la playa
🌊 Aller à la plage !
🌊 ビーチに行く
Naar het strand gaan
🌊 Идем на пляж!
我 是 佩奇 。
This is Page.
这 是 我 的 弟弟 , 乔治 。
This is my brother, George.
这 是 我 的 妈妈 ,
This is my mother,
这 是 我 的 爸爸 。
小猪 佩奇
Peppa Pig
去 海边 玩
Geh an den Strand. Spiel.
Go to the beach
Aller à la plage
佩奇 一家 要 去 海边 玩儿 。
The Peppa family are going to the beach.
佩奇 和 乔治 最 喜欢 去 海边 玩儿 。
Peppa and George like to go to the beach best.
这么 多 的 东西 !
So many things!
我们 必须 小心 , 别 把 东西 落下 了 。
Wir müssen aufpassen, dass wir nichts zurücklassen.
We must be careful not to leave things behind.
遮阳伞 、 海滩 包 、 毛巾 、 水桶 、 铲子 ,
Umbrellas, beach bags, towels, buckets, shovel,
还有 一个 沙滩 球 。
There is also a beach ball.
很 好 。
但 在 你们 玩儿 之前 , 都 得 先 涂好 防晒霜 。
Aber bevor du spielst, musst du dich mit Sonnencreme eincremen.
But before you play, you have to put on sunscreen.
太阳 太毒 了 , 所以 佩奇 和 乔治 要涂 上 防晒霜 。
The sun is too poisonous, so Peppa and George have to put on sunscreen.
我们 来 玩儿 这个 沙滩 球 吧 !
Let's play this beach ball!
看起来 能 玩儿 。
Looks fun.
真是 个 不错 的 沙滩 球 !
What a nice beach ball!
乔治 , 你 来 扔 球 , 然后 我来 追 它 吧 。
George, come and throw the ball, and then I will chase it.
乔治 , 接住 喽 。
George, catch it.
糟糕 , 乔治 太小 了 , 接 不住 球 。
Oops, George is too young to catch the ball.
没事 的 , 乔治 。
It's okay, George.
你们 想 去 海里 玩儿 水 吗 ?
Do you want to play in the sea?
是 的 , 很想 , 爸爸 。
Yes, I really want to, Dad.
那 就 把 臂 圈 戴 上 吧 。
Put on the armband then.
好 , 行 了 。
Okay, that's it.
戴 上臂 圈后 , 你 看起来 很 可爱 。
After putting on the armband, you look cute.
Fica muito bem com as faixas para os braços.
该 我 了 , 该 我 了 。
It's me, it's me.
很 好 。
well.
现在 我们 可以 下海 玩儿 了 。
Now we can play in the sea.
好 欸 !
Okay!
海水 冷不冷 啊 ?
Is the sea cold?
暖暖的 , 很 舒服 。
It's warm and comfortable.
慢 一点儿 !
Slow down!
是 你 先 开始 的 , 猪 爸爸 。
You started it first, Daddy Pig.
应该 泼 够 了 吧 !
It should be enough!
爸爸 , 我 真 喜欢 在 海边 玩 。
Dad, I really like playing at the beach.
佩奇 和 乔治 很 喜欢 海滩 ,
Peppa and George love the beach,
大家 都 喜欢 海滩 。
Everyone likes the beach.
佩奇 , 乔治 ,
Page, George,
你们 想 玩儿 水桶 和 铲子 吗 ?
Do you want to play with buckets and shovel?
是 的 , 想 玩 , 妈妈 。
Yes, I want to play, mom.
爸爸 , 爸爸 , 我们 可以 把 你 埋 在 沙子 里 吗 ?
Dad, Dad, can we bury you in the sand?
呃 …… 这个 ……
Uh... this...
求 你 了 , 爸爸 !
Please, Dad!
噢 , 好 吧 !
Oh alright!
太棒了 !
awesome!
佩奇 和 乔治 把 猪 爸爸 埋 在 沙子 里 !
Peppa and George buried Daddy Pig in the sand!
慢慢儿 来 。
Take your time.
好 了 。
All right.
现在 你 跑不了 了 , 爸爸 。
You can't run now, Dad.
我 的 头 有点儿 热 , 帮 我 戴 草帽 吧 !
My head is a little hot, please help me wear a straw hat!
那样的话 , 你 得 说 “ 请 ” 才行 。
In that case, you have to say "please".
Nesse caso, é preciso dizer "por favor".
请 帮 我 带 草帽 吧 !
Please bring me a straw hat!
当然 可以 啦 , 爸爸 。
Of course, Dad.
这样 就 好 了 。
That's it.
也许 我 可以 在 这里 小睡 一会儿 。
Maybe I can take a nap here.
乔治 , 我们 来 搭 沙滩 城堡 吧 。
George, let's build a beach castle.
佩奇 和 乔治 开始 搭 沙滩 城堡 。
Peppa and George started to build a beach castle.
首先 , 把 沙子 装进 桶 里 , 就 像 这样 。
First, put the sand in the bucket, like this.
然后 , 把 水桶 翻个 个儿 , 轻拍 一下 ,
Then, turn the bucket over and tap it,
把桶 提 起来 , 嘿 , 变 出来 吧 。
Lift the bucket, hey, change it out.
一座 沙滩 城堡 。
A beach castle.
嘿 , 变 出来 。
Hey, change it out.
Ei, vem cá fora.
另 一座 沙滩 城堡 !
Another beach castle!
佩奇 , 乔治 , 该 回家 了 !
Peppa, George, it's time to go home!
Paige, George, está na altura de ir para casa!
千万别 落下 东西 噢 。
Don't leave anything.
我来 检查一下 , 以防 漏 了 什么 。
Let me check it in case something is missing.
毛巾 、 海滩 包 、 遮阳伞 , 还有 沙滩 球 。
Towels, beach bags, umbrellas, and beach balls.
全都 在 这儿 了 。
It's all here.
我 觉得 我们 好像 忘 了 点儿 东西 。
I think we have forgotten something.
嗯 ?
Ok?
原来如此 , 我们 忘 了 帽子 。
So that's it, we forgot the hat.
爸爸 !
father!
我们 把 爸爸 忘 了 !
We forgot Dad!
没错 , 我们 把 爸爸 忘 了 !
Yes, we forgot about Dad!
怎么 了 ?
what happened?
爸爸 , 我们 差点 把 你 忘 在 沙滩 上 了 。
Dad, we almost forgot you on the beach.
但 乔治 想 起来 了 。
But George remembered.
乔治 想到 了 我 , 我 很 感动 。
George thought of me, and I was very moved.