🍰Picnic 野餐
🍰Picnic Picnic
Picnic
🍰Picnic Picnic
ピクニック 🍰ピクニック
🍰Picnic 野餐
我 是 佩奇 。
This is Page.
这 是 我 的 弟弟 , 乔治 。
This is my brother, George.
这 是 我 的 妈妈 ,
这 是 我 的 爸爸 。
小猪 佩奇
Peppa Pig
野餐
picnic
今天 是 个 阳光明媚 的 好日子 。
Today is a sunny day.
佩奇 和 家 人们 要 去 郊外 野餐 !
Peppa and his family are going to have a picnic in the countryside!
猪 爸爸 手里 拿 着 野餐 篮子 。
Daddy Pig holds a picnic basket in his hands.
我 带 了 野餐 布 、
I brought a picnic cloth,
面包 、
bread,
奶酪 、
cheese,
番茄 ,
tomato,
还有 柠檬水 。
And lemonade.
有 什么 东西 忘记 拿 了 吗 ?
Did you forget something?
妈妈 的 草莓 蛋糕 !
Mom's strawberry cake!
我 是 在 逗 你 了 !
I am kidding you!
猪 妈妈 的 自制 蛋糕 当然 拿 好 了 。
Of course, Mother Pig’s homemade cake is ready.
准备 好了吗 ?
Are you ready?
准备 好 了 !
Ready!
那 我们 出发 吧 !
Then let's go!
这个 地方 看上去 很 适合 我们 野餐 呢 !
This place looks great for our picnic!
好棒 !
Great!
出来 玩儿 真 开心 呐 !
So happy to come out to play!
我们 应该 稍微 跑 一下 ,
We should run a little bit,
做些 锻炼 !
Do some exercise!
我 想 吃 点 东西 , 再 睡 一会儿 。
I want to eat something and sleep for a while.
我 可 不想 再 跑来跑去 了 。
I don't want to run around anymore.
也许 只有 爸爸 该 去 做些 锻炼 。
Maybe only Dad should do some exercise.
他 的 肚子 真的 太大 了 !
His belly is really too big!
我 的 肚子 才 不大 呢 。
My belly is not big.
待会儿 就算 你们 不 锻炼 ,
Even if you don’t exercise later,
我 也 会 自己 去 的 。
I will also go by myself.
我们 开动 吧 !
Let's start!
好 主意 ,
good idea,
猪 妈妈 !
Mama Pig!
我 实在 是 太 饿 了 !
I'm so hungry!
真 好吃 !
Really tasty!
我 感觉 有 一点儿 困了 !
I feel a little sleepy!
我 记得 你 说 想 去 跑步 锻炼 一下 呢 ?
I remember you said you wanted to go for a run and exercise?
过 一会儿 吧 ……
In a while...
瞧 !
Look!
那里 有 一群 小鸭子 !
There is a group of ducklings there!
妈妈 , 我们 可以 去 喂 鸭子 吗 ?
Mom, can we go feed the ducks?
当然 了 ,
Of course,
可以 把 剩下 的 面包 都 拿 去 。
You can take all the remaining bread.
佩奇 和 乔治 最 喜欢 喂 鸭子 了 。
Peppa and George love feeding ducks the most.
妈妈 , 我 觉得 他们 想要 再 来 一点 。
Mom, I think they want to do it again.
那些 面包 吃 完 就 没 了 ,
The bread is gone after eating,
我 觉得 已经 够 了 。
I think it is enough.
对不起 , 鸭子 女士 。
Sorry, Ms. Duck.
我们 的 面包 吃 完 了 。
Our bread is finished.
鸭子 想要 更 多 吃 的 。
The duck wants more food.
猪 爸爸 也 只是 嘴上 说 说 要 锻炼 !
Daddy Pig just talked about exercising!
怎么 了 ?
what's happenin?
又 是 你们 呐 !
It's you again!
佩奇 说 过 了 ,
Peppa said,
已经 没有 面包 了 。
There is no bread anymore.
妈妈 , 我们 不是 还有 一点 草莓 蛋糕 吗 ?
Mom, don’t we still have some strawberry cake?
如果 蛋糕 剩下 的话 ,
If the cake is left,
你 可以 喂给 鸭子 吃 。
You can feed it to the ducks.
大家 都 喜欢 猪 妈妈 的 自制 草莓 蛋糕 !
Everyone loves Mama Pig’s homemade strawberry cake!
天呐 !
Oh my god!
一只 黄蜂 !
A wasp!
我 讨厌 黄蜂 !
I hate wasps!
走开 !
Go away!
这有 什么 关系 , 猪 妈妈 。
What does it matter, Mother Pig.
一只 小 黄蜂 而已 !
Just a little wasp!
走开 !
go away!
黄蜂 !
Wasp!
你 呆 着 别动 , 猪 妈妈 。
Stay still, Mama Pig.
它 就 会 飞 走 的 。
It will fly away.
看 !
Look!
飞走 了 ,
flew away,
你 只要 呆 着 别动 就行了 。
You just need to stay still.
快 走开 !
Go away!
走开 !
救命 啊 !
Help!
走开 !
Go away!
不要 跟着 我 !
Stop following me!
希望 那 只 黄蜂 不要 叮到 爸爸 。
I hope that wasp won't sting Dad.
快 走开 !
Go away!
你 这 只 小虫子 !
You little bug!
不会 的 ,
Will not,
爸爸 跑 得 很快 ,
Dad ran fast,
黄蜂 追 不到 他 的 。
The Hornets can't catch him.
走开 !
Go away!
趁 黄蜂 还 没有 回来 ,
Before the wasp came back,
我们 把 蛋糕 吃 了 吧 !
Let's eat the cake!
噢 不 !
Oh no!
我们 忘 了 给 鸭子 留 点儿 了 。
We forgot to save some for the duck.
黄蜂 没有 跟着 吧 !
The Hornets did not follow it!
你 说 过 要 跑 两圈 锻炼 一下 的 , 猪 爸爸 ,
You said you would run two laps to exercise, Daddy Pig,
可 我 看 你 什么 都 没 做 !
But I think you did nothing!
幸好 ,
fortunately,
我 把 我 的 草莓 蛋糕 紧紧 抓 在 手里 。
I hold my strawberry cake tightly in my hand.
别 吃 了 , 爸爸 !
Stop eating, Dad!
剩下 的 蛋糕 是 要 留给 鸭子 吃 的 !
The rest of the cake is for the ducks!
噢 。
你们 是 非常 幸运 的 鸭子 。
You are very lucky ducks.
快点 和 我 爸爸 说 谢谢 吧 !
Hurry up and say thank you to my dad!
不用 那么 客气 。
you are very welcome.
我们 该 回家 啦 ,
We should go home,
和 鸭子 们 说 再见 吧 。
Say goodbye to the ducks.
再见 了 , 鸭子 们 。
Goodbye, ducks.
下次 再见 啦 !
See you next time!