🌮Pancakes 煎饼
🌮Pfannkuchen Pfannkuchen
🌮Pancakes
🌮Pancakes
🌮Pancakes Pancakes
パンケーキ
Naleśniki Naleśniki
🌮Panquecas Panquecas
🌮 Блины Блины
我 是 佩奇 。
This is Peppa.
这 是 我 的 弟弟 , 乔治 。
This is my brother, George.
这 是 我 的 妈妈 ,
This is my mother,
这 是 我 的 爸爸 。
This is my dad.
小猪 佩奇
Peppa Pig
煎饼
Pancakes
一家人 在 喝茶 ,
Die Familie trinkt Tee,
The family is drinking tea,
猪 妈妈 准备 了 一个 惊喜 。
Mother Pig prepared a surprise.
今天 呢 , 我们 要 吃 煎饼 。
Today, we are going to eat pancakes.
煎饼 嘛 !
Pancakes!
パンケーキ!
真是 太棒了 !
Es ist wunderbar!
It's awesome!
それは素晴らしいです!
我 喜欢 吃 煎饼 !
I like pancakes!
大家 都 喜欢 煎饼 !
Everyone loves pancakes!
我 可是 一个 翻 煎饼 的 高手 !
I am a master at turning pancakes!
私はパンケーキを回すのが得意です!
让 我 来 翻 吧 !
Let me look through it!
見てみましょう!
你 确定 吗 , 猪 爸爸 ?
Bist du sicher, Papa Wutz?
Are you sure, Daddy Pig?
よろしいですか、パパピッグ?
上次 你 把 煎饼 掉 地上 时 ,
When you dropped the pancake on the floor last time,
前回パンケーキを床に落とした時、
A última vez que deixaste cair uma panqueca no chão.
你 可是 有点 焦躁 噢 。
You are a little anxious.
あなたは少し心配です。
我 上次 并 没有 焦躁 ,
I was not anxious last time,
前回は気になりませんでしたが、
是 那个 煎锅 有 问题 。
Das Problem ist die Bratpfanne.
There is a problem with that frying pan.
そのフライパンに問題があります。
妈妈 , 我们 能 一起 帮忙 做 煎饼 吗 ?
Mom, can we help make pancakes together?
拜托 了 。
bitte.
please.
お願いします。
没 问题 , 你们 帮忙 做 面糊 。
Kein Problem, ihr helft beim Backen des Teigs.
No problem, you guys can help make the batter.
問題ありません、あなたたちはバッターを作るのを手伝うことができます。
首先 , 我 在 碗 里 倒些 面粉 ,
First, I pour some flour in a bowl,
噢 !
Oh!
Oh!
接着 加 一个 蛋 ,
Then add an egg,
现在 加 牛奶 ,
Now add milk,
然后 我 搅拌 一下 。
Then I stir it.
妈妈 能 让 我 搅拌 吗 ?
Can mother let me stir?
当然 可以 了 , 佩奇 。
Of course you can, Peppa.
もちろんできます、ペッパ。
佩奇 喜欢 搅拌 ,
Peppa likes to stir,
乔治 也 想 帮忙 。
George also wanted to help.
不 对 乔治 , 要 像 这样 。
Nein George, sei so.
No, George, like this.
いいえ、ジョージ、このように。
好 了 , 已经 可以 了 。
Okay, it's all right.
さて、それは大丈夫です。
我 做 煎饼 的 时候 , 你们 呢 , 就 坐在 桌旁 。
When I make pancakes, you are sitting at the table.
私がパンケーキを作るとき、あなたはテーブルに座っています。
猪 妈妈 要 把 煎饼 翻过来 了 !
Mother Pig is going to turn the pancake over!
母豚がパンケーキをひっくり返します!
太棒了 !
awesome!
驚くばかり!
你 可以 翻得 更 高 点儿 , 猪 妈妈 。
You can turn it higher, Mama Pig.
猪 爸爸 , 等 你 自己 做 煎饼 时 可以 教 我们 。
Daddy Pig, you can teach us when you make your own pancakes.
第一个 煎饼 是 给 乔治 的 ,
The first pancake was for George,
妈妈 在 乔治 的 煎饼 上 倒 了 一些 糖浆 。
Mom poured some syrup on George's pancakes.
真 好吃 !
Really delicious!
这个 煎饼 是 给 佩奇 的 。
This pancake is for Peppa.
好 欸 !
Okay!
はい!
嗯 …… 你 可以 翻得 更 高 点儿 , 猪 妈妈 。
Hmm... You can turn it higher, Mama Pig.
猪 爸爸 , 等 你 自己 做 煎饼 时 可以 教 我们 。
Daddy Pig, you can teach us when you make your own pancakes.
我 也 要 糖浆 !
I want syrup too!
真 好吃 !
Really delicious!
这个 煎饼 是 猪 妈妈 自己 的 。
This pancake belongs to Mother Pig herself.
好 欸 !
Okay!
你 的 煎饼 翻 得 还是 不够 高 , 猪 妈妈 。
Your pancakes are still not high enough, Mother Pig.
As tuas panquecas ainda não foram viradas suficientemente alto, Mamã Pig.
下 一个 煎饼 就是 你 做 了 ,
You made the next pancake,
这样 你 就 可以 教 我们 怎么 做 了 。
So you can teach us how to do it.
真是太 好吃 了 !
It's so delicious!
大家 都 在 看 了 吗 ?
Is everyone watching?
煎饼 要 做 得 好吃 的 秘密 就是
The secret to making pancakes delicious is
一定 要 把 它们 翻 得 高高的 。
Be sure to turn them high.
一 , 二 , 三 , 转圈儿 !
One, two, three, go round!
你 失败 啦 !
You failed!
噢 , 可能 有点儿 太高 了 。
Oh, it might be a bit too high.
太 可惜 了 !
What a pity!
那 可是 最后 一个 煎饼 。
That was the last pancake.
应该 很 容易 就 把 他 拿 下来 。
It should be easy to take him off.
Deve ser fácil derrubá-lo.
噢 , 糟糕 !
Oh, bad!
猪 爸爸 够 不到 他 的 煎饼 。
Daddy Pig can't reach his pancakes.
O Papá Pig não conseguia chegar às suas panquecas.
别着急 , 猪 爸爸 。
Don't worry, Daddy Pig.
我 想 我 有 办法 把 它 弄 下来 。
I think I can get it down.
我们 上楼去 , 孩子 们 。
Let's go upstairs, children.
这边 来 !
Come here!
妈妈 打算 做 什么 呢 ?
What is mom planning to do?
听 我 口令 , 我 数到 三 , 我们 就 一起 上下 跳 。
Listen to my password, I count to three, and we jump up and down together.
一 , 二 , 三 , 跳 !
One, two, three, jump!
他们 在 楼上 干什么 呀 ?
What are they doing upstairs?
噢 !
Oh !
成功 了 !
It succeeded!
猪 爸爸 终于 拿到 了 他 的 煎饼 。
Daddy Pig finally got his pancakes.
爸爸 的 煎饼 掉 在 他 头上 了 !
Dad's pancake fell on his head!
煎饼 上要 倒 糖浆 吗 ?
Do I need to pour syrup on the pancakes?
是 的 , 麻烦 你 了 。
Yes, trouble you.
一 , 二 , 三 , 转圈儿 !
One, two, three, go round!
太 好吃 了 !
too delicious!
成功 了 。
It succeeded.