🎿Ice Skating 滑冰
Ice Skating
Patinaje sobre hielo
アイススケート
我 是 佩奇 。
这 是 我 的 弟弟 , 乔治 ,
这 是 我 的 妈妈 ,
这 是 我 的 爸爸 。
小猪 佩奇
Peppa Pig
滑冰
skate
佩奇 和 她 的 家人 今天 要 去 滑冰 了 。
Page and her family are going skating today.
这个 会 很 有意思 啊 !
This will be very interesting!
佩奇 和 乔治 以前 从来 没有 滑过 冰 。
Page and George had never skated before.
听 着 , 乔治 ,
Listen, George,
你 肯定 不 擅长 滑冰 , 对 不 对 ?
You must be bad at skating, right?
所以 你 就 跟着 我 做 吧 。
So you just follow me.
我 确定 我们 一定 都 会 滑 得 很 好 。
I'm sure we will all skate very well.
是 的 , 尤其 是 我 。
Yes, especially me.
首先 , 我们 需要 几双 滑冰鞋 。
First, we need several pairs of skates.
在 滑冰场 里 大家 都 要 穿 滑冰鞋 。
Everyone wears skates in the skating rink.
你好 啊 , 兔 小姐 。
Hello, Miss Rabbit.
你好 , 猪 妈妈 。
Hello, Mother Pig.
我们 想要 几双 滑冰鞋 , 谢谢 。
We would like some pairs of skates, thank you.
给 你们 。
For you guys.
谢谢 。
祝你们 玩儿 得 愉快 。
I wish you a good time.
小羊 苏西 、 小兔 瑞贝卡 、
Susie the lamb, Rebecca the rabbit,
小狗 丹尼 、 斑马 苏怡 、
Danny the puppy, Sue Zebra,
小猫 坎迪 、 大象 艾米丽 ,
Candi the kitten, Emily the elephant,
和 小马 佩德罗 都 在 。
And Pedro the pony are here.
佩奇 的 朋友 们 都 滑 得 非常 好 。
Peppa’s friends all skate very well.
佩奇 也 想要 来 滑冰 。
Page also wants to come skating.
嗨 , 大家 好 啊 。
Hi everyone.
你好 , 佩奇 。
这 是 你 第一次 来 滑冰 吗 ?
Is this your first time skating?
佩奇 。
是 的 。
Yes.
要 我 来 给 你 演示 怎么 滑 吗 ?
Would you like me to show you how to skate?
不用 了 , 谢谢 苏西 。
No need, thanks Susie.
我 确定 我 可以 滑 , 没 问题 的 。
I'm sure I can ski, no problem.
好 的 , 你 快点儿 。
Okay, hurry up.
滑冰 实在 是 太难 了 ,
Skating is really hard,
我 以后 都 不想 再 滑冰 了 。
I don't want to skate anymore.
再也 不要 了 。
Never again.
别 担心 , 佩奇 。
Don't worry, Page.
每个 人 在 滑冰 的 时候 都 会 滑倒 ,
Everyone slips while skating,
就 连 我 也 会 滑倒 的 。
Even I would slip and fall.
你 看 我 ,
Look at me.
噢 !
Oh!
天呐 !
Oh my God!
好 滑 !
So smooth!
淘气 的 爸爸 。
Naughty Dad.
乔治 , 你 想 不想 滑冰 啊 ?
George, do you want to skate?
不想 。
I don't want to .
乔治 从来 没有 滑过 冰 ,
George has never skated before,
所以 他 有 一点儿 害怕 。
So he was a little scared.
我来 看着 乔治 ,
I came to watch George,
你 去 教 佩奇 怎么 滑冰 吧 !
You go teach Paige how to skate!
滑冰 其实 很 简单 , 佩奇 。
Skating is actually very simple, Peppa.
就是 用脚 往前 推 , 然后 滑 。
Just push forward with your feet, and then slide.
推 , 推 , 滑 。
明白 了 ?
understood?
推 , 推 , 滑 。
推 , 推 , 滑 。
真的 非常简单 。
It's really very simple.
我 现在 自己 就 可以 做 了 , 妈妈 。
I can do it by myself now, mom.
推 , 推 , 滑 。
推 , 推 , 滑 。
干得 好 , 佩奇 。
Good job, Peppa.
快 看 我 , 我 在 滑冰 。
Look at me, I'm skating.
佩奇 滑 得 真的 很 好 啊 !
没错 , 我 是 很 好 的 老师 。
滑慢 一点 , 佩奇 。
Slow down, Peppa.
你 这样 会 撞 到 别人 的 。
You will bump into others like this.
别 担心 , 妈妈 ,
Don't worry, mom,
我 现在 很 擅长 滑冰 了 。
I am very good at skating now.
怎么 停不下来 ?
Why can't it stop?
噢 , 天呐 !
Oh my goodness!
我 忘 了 教 佩奇 怎么 停下来 了 。
I forgot to teach Page how to stop.
噢 !
我 停不下来 了 !
小心 !
Be careful!
猪 妈妈 教 了 你 怎么 滑冰 ,
Mother Pig taught you how to skate,
但是 我教 了 你 怎么 滑倒 。
But I taught you how to slip and fall.
是 的 。
我 现在 非常 擅长 怎么 滑倒 。
I am now very good at how to slip and fall.
乔治 , 你 是不是 也 想 滑冰 呀 ?
George, do you want to skate too?
不想 。
来 吧 , 乔治 。
Come on, George.
这 很 好玩儿 的 。
It's fun.
我来 教 你 。
I'll teach you.
首先 你 需要 ……
First of all you need...
乔治 , 回来 ,
George, come back,
我 还要 教 你 要 怎么 滑冰 呢 !
I also want to teach you how to skate!
真令人 意外 !
What a surprise!
乔治 滑冰 滑 得 非常 好 。
George skates very well.
哇 噢 !
你们 看看 乔治 。
非常 好 , 乔治 。
现在 你 该 学习 要 怎么 停下来 了 。
Now it's time for you to learn how to stop.
做得好 , 乔治 。
Well done, George.
你 真是 太棒了 !
You are amazing!
乔治 。
没错 , 你 的 第一节 课 表现 得 实在 是 太好了 , 乔治 。
That's right, you did really well in your first class, George.
来 吧 !
Come on!
我们 一 起来 滑冰 。
Let's skate together.
好 的 。
佩奇 和 乔治 喜欢 滑冰 。
Page and George like skating.
大家 都 喜欢 滑冰 。
妈妈 和 爸爸 教会 了 我 怎么 滑冰 ,
Mom and Dad taught me how to skate,
现在 我 又 教给 了 乔治 。
Now I teach it to George again.