輕鬆 得到 一張 免費 機票 【 移民 生活 】5
無料航空券が簡単に手に入る [移民生活] 5
Easily get a free plane ticket 【Immigrant Life】5
大家 好 我 是 清风
everyone|good|I|am|Qingfeng
Hello everyone, I am Qingfeng
今天 是 Fourth of July
Today is Fourth of July
美国 的 国庆日
United States|attributive marker|National Day
America's National Day
7 月 4 号
July 4th
我 以为 全国 都 放假
I|thought|nationwide|all|have a holiday
I thought the whole country was on holiday
我 以为 今天 我 来 公园 里 来 拍摄 个 节目 应该 是 很 安静
I|thought|today|I|come|park|in|to|shoot|one|program|should|be|very|quiet
I thought today when I came to the park to shoot a program it would be very quiet
结果 完全 出乎 我 的 意料
result|completely|beyond|my|attributive marker|expectation
But it completely exceeded my expectations
今天 我们 在 这里 等 了 已经 30 多 分钟 了
today|we|at|here|wait|for|already|more than|minutes|emphasis marker
Today we have been waiting here for more than 30 minutes.
为什么 因为 这个 除草 的人 、吹地 的人 一直 在 这 找 工作
why|because|this|mowing grass|people|blowing dirt|people|always|at|this|look for|job
Why? Because the person doing the weeding and the person blowing the leaves have been looking for work here.
所以 我们 现在 还 能够 听到 背景 的 这种 噪音
so|we|now|still|able to|hear|background|attributive marker|this kind of|noise
So we can still hear this background noise.
不过 没关系
but|no problem
But it's okay.
今天 我 想 给 大家
today|I|want|give|everyone
Today, I want to introduce everyone.
介绍 一个 我 自己 因为 来 美国 英文 不好
introduce|one|I|myself|because|come|America|English|not good
I have encountered many embarrassing situations because my English is not good since coming to the United States.
出现 了 很多 令人 尴尬 的 事情
appear|past tense marker|many|make people|awkward|attributive marker|things
There have even been times that made me feel.
甚至 真 有 那种 让 我 觉得
even|really|have|that kind of|make|me|feel
想 钻 到 地缝 里 那种 感觉
want|drill|to|earth's crack|inside|that kind of|feeling
I want to feel like I can drill into the ground.
我 给 大家 讲 那么 一个 故事
I|give|everyone|tell|such|one|story
I will tell everyone a story.
有 一次 我 跟 我 先生 去 购物中心
there is|one time|I|with|my|husband|go|shopping center
Once, I went to the shopping mall with my husband.
然后 在 这个 购物中心 的 餐饮 中心
then|at|this|shopping center|attributive marker|dining|center
And then at the food court of this shopping mall.
它 里面 有个 餐饮 中心
it|inside|have a|dining|center
There is a dining center inside.
我 先生 说 我 特别 想 喝 老 美 的 汤
I|husband|said|I|especially|want|drink|old|beautiful|attributive marker|soup
My husband said I really want to drink Old Mei's soup.
你 去 给 我 买 一个 老 美 的 汤 吧
you|go|give|me|buy|one|old|beautiful|attributive marker|soup|suggestion marker
Can you go buy me a bowl of Old Mei's soup?
这 可 真是 把 我 难住 了
this|really|truly|make|me|stuck|emphasis marker
This really has me stumped.
老中 的 汤 我 都 不 知道 就 别说 老美 的 汤 了
old Chinese|attributive marker|soup|I|all|not|know|then|let alone|old American|attributive marker|soup|emphasis marker
I don't even know about the soup from the old Chinese, let alone the soup from the old American.
可是 他 想 喝
but|he|wants|drink
But he wants to drink it.
那 我 就 去 排 个 队
that|I|then|go|line up|a|queue
Then I'll go line up.
到 那 去
to|there|go
Let's go there.
走 到 这个 柜台 跟前
walk|to|this|counter|in front of
Walk to this counter.
我 就 说
I|just|say
I just said.
我 想要 一碗 汤
I|want|one bowl|soup
I want a bowl of soup.
我 说 那个 汤 呢 就 说 我 想要 一碗 Soap
I|say|that|soup|emphasis marker|just|say|I|want|one bowl|soap
I said, that soup, I want a bowl of Soap.
当时 那个 服务生 那 小姐
at that time|that|waiter|that|miss
At that time, that waitress, that young lady
呼哧 一下 笑 了
puff|once|laugh|emphasis marker
let out a laugh
捂着 嘴 转过 身
covering|mouth|turn around|body
covered her mouth and turned around
一直 在 那 笑
always|at|that|laugh
and kept laughing there
我 当时 想 完 了
I|at that time|wanted|finish|emphasis marker
I thought it through at that time.
我 一定 说 错 了 什么
I|definitely|say|wrong|emphasis marker|what
I must have said something wrong.
可是 我 也 不 知道 我 说 错 了 什么
but|I|also|not|know|I|say|wrong|emphasis marker|what
But I also don't know what I said wrong.
过 一会 她 转过身 来 就 说
after|a while|she|turn around|here|then|say
After a while, she turned around and said.
真 对不起
really|sorry
I'm really sorry
因为 她 觉得
because|she|feel
because she feels
她 的 那种 表现 会 让 我 很 尴尬
she|attributive marker|that kind of|behavior|will|make|me|very|awkward
that her behavior would make me very embarrassed
所以 她 马上 跟 我 道歉
so|she|immediately|with|me|apologize
so she immediately apologized to me
她 说 真 对不起
she|said|really|sorry
She said I'm really sorry.
然后 紧跟着 说
then|closely follow|say
Then she immediately said,
你 想要 哪 一类 的 汤
you|want|which|one type|attributive marker|soup
What kind of soup do you want?
她 就 说
she|just|say
She just said.
你 想要 什么样 的 Soup
you|want|what kind of|attributive marker|soup
What kind of soup do you want?
她 一 说 Soup 我 就 想 了
she|one|say|soup|I|then|think|emphasis marker
As soon as she mentioned soup, I thought of it.
不是 Soap
not|soap
Not soap.
那 Soap 是 肥皂 的 意思
Soap means soap.
Soup 是 汤 的 意思
Soup means soup.
所以 像 这样 的 尴尬 事
so|like|this kind of|attributive marker|awkward|thing
So embarrassing situations like this.
真是 出现 过 太 多次 了
really|appear|past tense marker|too|many times|emphasis marker
Have really happened too many times.
所以 每 一次 出现 一个 尴尬事
so|every|time|appear|one|embarrassing thing
So every time an embarrassing situation occurs.
就 让 我 记住 了 那个 英文 单词
just|let|me|remember|emphasis marker|that|English|word
Let me remember that English word.
当然 了
of course|emphasis marker
Of course.
有 的 时候 我们 觉得 学 英文 让 你 出现 了 很多 尴尬事
there are|attributive marker|time|we|feel|learn|English|make|you|appear|past tense marker|many|embarrassing things
Sometimes we feel that learning English leads to many embarrassing situations.
可有 的 时候 因为 英文 不好
sometimes|attributive marker|time|because|English|not good
But sometimes it's because of poor English.
发生 了 一些 事 却 让 你 记忆 深刻
happen|past tense marker|some|things|but|make|you|memory|profound
Some things happened that left a deep impression on you.
能够 给 你 带来 一些 美好 的 回忆
can|give|you|bring|some|beautiful|attributive marker|memories
They can bring you some beautiful memories.
有 一次 我 的 朋友 跟 我 说 清风 你 知道 吗
there is|once|my|attributive marker|friend|with|me|said|Qingfeng|you|know|question marker
Once, my friend said to me, 'Qingfeng, do you know?'
我 在 当地 的 一个 电台
I|at|local|attributive marker|one|radio station
I was at a local radio station.
我 听到 一个 广告
I|heard|one|advertisement
I heard an advertisement
说 这个 美国 联合航空公司
say|this|United States|United Airlines
saying that United Airlines
他们 有 招聘 空乘 人员
they|have|recruitment|cabin crew|staff
is hiring flight attendants
那 报名 的 这个 条件 真的 不 高
that|registration|attributive marker|this|condition|really|not|high
and the application requirements are really not high
她 说 只要 你 是 有 绿卡 或者 是 美国 公民
she|says|as long as|you|are|have|green card|or|are|United States|citizen
She said as long as you have a green card or are a U.S. citizen
你 就 可以 报名
you|just|can|register
you can sign up
而且 对方 还 说
moreover|the other party|also|said
and the other party also said
给 你 提供 一张 免费 的 机票
give|you|provide|one|free|attributive marker|plane ticket
they will provide you with a free plane ticket
我们 是 在 洛杉矶
we|are|in|Los Angeles
We are in Los Angeles
从 洛杉矶 到 芝加哥 免费 机票
from|Los Angeles|to|Chicago|free|plane ticket
Free flight tickets from Los Angeles to Chicago
而且 你 还 能 在 芝加哥 停留 几天
moreover|you|still|can|in|Chicago|stay|few days
And you can also stay in Chicago for a few days
她 说 咱们 要 不要 去
she|said|we|want|not want|go
She said should we go?
考试 我们 肯定 是 考不上
exam|we|definitely|are|unable to pass
We definitely won't pass the exam.
但是 我 可以 到 那 去 免费 旅游 一次
but|I|can|to|that|go|free|travel|once
But I can go there for a free trip once.
我 说 好 主意 那 你 先 报名 吧
I|say|good|idea|then|you|first|register|suggestion marker
I said it's a good idea, so you should sign up first.
结果 我 这 朋友 打 完 电话 报 上 名
result|I|this|friend|make|finish|phone call|report|on|name
As a result, my friend finished the call and signed up.
她 就 告诉 我
she|just|tell|me
She just told me.
特别 简单 赶紧 去 报名
especially|simple|hurry up|to|register
It's really simple, hurry up and sign up.
我 也 马上 打 了 电话 然后 报名
I|also|immediately|make|past tense marker|phone call|then|register
I also immediately made a call and then signed up.
报名 的 那个 问 你 的 英文 真的 是 非常 简单
sign up|attributive marker|that|ask|you|attributive marker|English|really|is|very|simple
The English that the person who registered you asked is really very simple.
那个 还 可以 应付
that|still|can|cope
That can still be managed.
所以 两个 星期 以后
so|two|week|after
So, two weeks later.
我们 就 收到 了 一张 机票
we|just|received|past tense marker|one|plane ticket
We received a plane ticket.
然后 安排 好 行程 高高兴兴 的 去 了 芝加哥 面试
then|arrange|good|itinerary|happily|attributive marker|go|past tense marker|Chicago|interview
Then we arranged the itinerary and happily went to Chicago for the interview.
本 以为 这个 老外 要 面试
originally|thought|this|foreigner|going to|interview
I thought this foreigner was going to interview.
第一次 一 面试 一张 口 一看 你们 英文 不好
first time|one|interview|one|mouth|at a glance|you|English|not good
The first time I saw the interview, I noticed your English wasn't good.
回家 就 好 了
go home|just|fine|emphasis marker
It's fine to go home.
我们 那天 可以 踏踏实实 去 玩
we|that day|can|down-to-earth|go|play
We can go out and have fun that day.
完全 不是 这样
completely|not|this way
Not at all like that.
老外 做事 那个 认真 啊
foreigner|work|that|serious|emphasis marker
Foreigners are really serious about their work.
他 第一次 面试 我们 就 已经 知道 我们 英文 很 差
he|first time|interview|we|already|already|know|we|English|very|poor
He already knew that our English was very poor during the first interview.
但是 他 依然
but|he|still
But he still...
照着 他 整个 当天 面试 的 这个 步骤 走 下去
according to|he|entire|that day|interview|attributive marker|this|step|go|continue
Follow this procedure for his entire day's interview.
所以 除了 面试
so|apart from|interview
So besides the interview,
还有 笔试
still have|written test
there is also a written test,
还有 考试
still have|exam
and an exam.
那天 我 记得 面试 的 时候
that day|I|remember|interview|attributive marker|time
That day I remember during the interview
我 把 英文 的 单词 我 想 说 demand
I|emphasis marker|English|attributive marker|word|I|want|say|demand
I wanted to say the English word demand
就是 要求
just|requirement
which means requirement
结果 我 就 说 成 了 Diamond
result|I|then|say|become|past tense marker|Diamond
but I ended up saying Diamond instead
然后 我 记得 面试 我 的 那个 人 一下子 愣 了
then|I|remember|interview|my|attributive marker|that|person|suddenly|stunned|past tense marker
Then I remember the person who interviewed me was momentarily stunned.
然后 我 看到 他 脸上 表现 出 很 诧异 的 表情
then|I|saw|his|face|show|out|very|surprised|attributive marker|expression
Then I saw a look of surprise on his face.
因为 他 完全 不 知道 我 在 说 什么
because|he|completely|not|know|I|at|say|what
Because he had no idea what I was saying.
然后 我 就 跟 他 说 对不起 我 英文 不好
then|I|just|with|him|say|sorry|I|English|not good
Then I told him I'm sorry, my English is not good.
然后 他 说 It's ok
Then he said, "It's ok".
没 关系
not|matter
It's alright.
你 的 英文 一定 比 我 的 中文 好
you|attributive marker|English|definitely|than|I|attributive marker|Chinese|good
Your English must be better than my Chinese.
所以 你 看
so|you|look
So you see.
西方人 他 总会 用 一个 特别
Westerners|he|always|use|one|special
Westerners always use a special
让 你 感觉 舒服 的 方式 来 安慰 你
let|you|feel|comfortable|attributive marker|way|to|comfort|you
way to comfort you that makes you feel comfortable.
这是 他们 文化 中 的 一部分
This is part of their culture.
几乎 你 走 到 任何 地方 当 你 跟 老美 说 你 英文 不好 的 时候
almost|you|walk|to|any|place|when|you|with|Americans|say|your|English|not good|attributive marker|time
Almost anywhere you go, when you tell Americans that your English is not good,
他 都 会 告诉 你
he|all|will|tell|you
He will tell you.
没事 你 的 英文 比 我 的 中文 要 好
no problem|you|attributive marker|English|than|I|attributive marker|Chinese|need to|good
It's okay, your English is better than my Chinese.
所以 变 相对 你 来说 是 一种 鼓励
so|change|relatively|you|to say|is|a kind of|encouragement
So it is a kind of encouragement for you.
也 让 你 当时 感觉 到 有点 放松
also|let|you|at that time|feel|to|a bit|relaxed
It also makes you feel a bit relaxed at that moment.
所以 那天 上午 面试 完
so|that day|morning|interview|finished
So that day, the interview was finished in the morning.
本 以为 面试 完 你 就 可以 走 了 不行
originally|thought|interview|finish|you|then|can|leave|emphasis marker|not allowed
I thought after the interview was done, you could just leave, but that wasn't the case.
人家 还 招待 你 一个 午餐
others|still|treat|you|one|lunch
They even treated you to lunch.
因为 下午 还有 笔试
because|afternoon|still have|written test
Because there was still a written test in the afternoon.
那 笔试 也 很 尴尬
that|written test|also|very|awkward
The written test was also very awkward.
好不容易 把 题 看 懂 了
with great difficulty|emphasis marker|question|look|understand|past tense marker
I finally managed to understand the questions.
那个 题 什么
that|question|what
What was that question?
你 在 这个 飞机 如果 出现 紧急状况 的 时候
you|at|this|airplane|if|appear|emergency situation|attributive marker|time
If an emergency occurs on this plane.
怎么样 疏散 是 最 合理 的 疏散 方式
how|evacuation|is|most|reasonable|attributive marker|evacuation|method
What is the most reasonable evacuation method?
那 空乘 人员 当 他们 送餐 的 时候
that|cabin crew|staff|when|they|serve meals|attributive marker|time
When the flight attendants serve meals,
他 从 第 几 排 座位 开始
he|from|which|few|row|seat|start
from which row do they start?
是 最 合理 的 送餐 的 这种 方式
is|most|reasonable|attributive marker|delivery|attributive marker|this kind of|method
This is the most reasonable way to serve meals.
反正 有 很多 题 我 也 看不懂
anyway|have|many|questions|I|also|can't understand
Anyway, there are many questions that I don't understand.
总而言之
in summary
In summary,
到 了 下午 4 点
to|emphasis marker|afternoon|4 o'clock
by 4 PM,
我们 完成 了 整个 面试 的 过程
we|completed|past tense marker|entire|interview|attributive marker|process
we completed the entire interview process.
所以 从 早上 8 点 到 下午 4 点
so|from|morning|8 o'clock|to|afternoon|4 o'clock
So from 8 AM to 4 PM
其实 是 一个 漫长 的 煎熬 的 过程
actually|is|a|long|attributive marker|torment|attributive marker|process
It is actually a long and torturous process
尤其 是 对 我们 这种 不会 英文 的人
especially|is|for|us|this kind of|cannot|English|people
Especially for people like us who don't know English
真的 是 一种 煎熬
really|is|one kind of|torment
It really is a kind of suffering
当然 之后 的 两天 我们 过得 很 愉快
of course|after|attributive marker|two days|we|spent|very|happy
Of course, we had a great time for the next two days.
我们 在 芝加哥 免费 旅游 了 一下
we|in|Chicago|free|travel|past tense marker|briefly
We took a free tour in Chicago.
然后 两天 以后 我们 就 回来 了
then|two days|later|we|just|come back|emphasis marker
Then, two days later, we came back.
这个 是 我 的 经历 所以 我 想 说
this|is|my|attributive marker|experience|so|I|want|to say
This is my experience, so I want to say.
在 美国 你 英文 不好
at|America|you|English|not good
In the United States, your English is not good.
其实 你 也 不要 有 太大 的 压力
actually|you|also|don't|have|too much|attributive marker|pressure
Actually, you shouldn't feel too much pressure.
因为 你 的 英文 不好 可能 还 会 给 你 带来 很多 美好 的 回忆
because|you|attributive marker|English|not good|may|still|will|give|you|bring|many|beautiful|attributive marker|memories
Because your poor English might bring you many wonderful memories.
但是 后来
but|later
But later...
我 觉得 我 人生 中 贵人 真的 挺 多 的
I|feel|my|life|in|benefactor|really|quite|many|attributive marker
I feel that there are really quite a few benefactors in my life.
我 遇到 了 一位 贵人
I|encountered|past tense marker|one|noble person
I met a benefactor.
那个 贵人 给 我 说 了 短短的 几句话
that|noble person|to|me|said|past tense marker|brief|a few words
That benefactor said a few short words to me.
就 让 我 英文 之后 有 了 一个 飞跃
just|let|me|English|after|have|past tense marker|one|leap
And it made a leap in my English afterwards.
有 了 一个 突飞猛进 的 一个 提高
have|emphasis marker|one|rapid progress|attributive marker|one|improvement
There has been a tremendous improvement.
那 我 觉得 那 几句话 我 真的 是 非常 受益
that|I|feel|those|a few sentences|I|really|am|very|benefit
I really benefited a lot from those few sentences.
所以 我 在 下期 的 节目 中 也 会 跟 听众 朋友 分享
so|I|in|next issue|attributive marker|program|in|also|will|with|audience|friends|share
So in the next episode, I will also share with the audience.
好 感谢 您 的 收看
good|thank|you|attributive marker|watching
Thank you for watching.
我们 下次 再见
we|next time|see you again
We'll see each other next time.
SENT_CWT:AsVK4RNK=7.41 PAR_TRANS:gpt-4o-mini=5.07
en:unknowd
openai.2025-02-07
ai_request(all=197 err=0.00%) translation(all=157 err=0.64%) cwt(all=1040 err=3.46%)