2 公园 里 发生 了 什么 part 2
2 Was im Park geschah Teil 2
2 What happened in the park part 2
2 パークで起きていること その2
2 Что происходит в парке часть 2
伊锋 走 在 前面 ,我 跟 在 后面。
Yi Feng walked in front and I followed behind.
И Фэн идет впереди, а я иду позади.
我们 之间 大概 有 五六米 远。
There are about five or six meters between us.
Мы были примерно в пяти-шести метрах друг от друга.
我们 走过 草地 ,又 走过 几座 教学楼 ------我们 很快 的 走 着 ,好像 都 知道 要 去 做 什么。
We walked across the grass and past several school buildings—we walked quickly, as if we all knew what to do.
Мы прошли через луг и мимо нескольких школьных зданий ------ Мы шли быстро, как будто знали, что собираемся делать.
伊锋 翻过 了 校园 的 围墙 ,我 也 跟着 翻 了 过去。
Yi Feng climbed over the campus wall, and I followed.
И Фэн перебрался через стену кампуса, и я последовал за ним.
伊锋 站 在 马路 旁边 ,等 汽车 过去 之后 ,穿过 了 马路。
Yi Feng stood beside the road, waited for the car to pass by, and then crossed the road.
Я стоял у дороги и ждал, пока проедет машина, а затем перешел дорогу.
我 也 跟着 他 穿过 马路。
I followed him across the road too.
我们 来到 了 一个 公园。
Мы пришли в парк.
没想到 ,伊锋 又 翻过 了 公园 的 围墙。
Unexpectedly, Yi Feng climbed over the park wall again.
Я понятия не имел, что Ифэн снова перелез через ограду парка.
这个 公园 的 墙 比 大学 的 墙 高 多 了。
The walls of this park are much higher than the walls of the university.
Стены этого парка намного выше, чем стены университета.
伊锋 翻过去 了。
Yi Feng turned over.
И-Фэн опрокинулся.
Dịch Phong xoay người.
我 要是 翻 不 过去 可 怎么办?
What if I can't turn it over?
Что, если я не смогу пережить это?
Nếu tôi không thể vượt qua được thì sao?
我 就 输给 伊锋 了 吗?
Did I lose to Yi Feng?
Я проиграл Ивонне?
如果 那样 我 就 丢面子 了。
I'd lose face if that happened.
Если это случится, я буду унижен.
我 有点 紧张。
I'm a little nervous.
我 跳 了 一下 ,翻过去 了。
I jumped and turned over.
如果 再 让 我 翻 一次 ,我 可能 就 翻 不 过去 了。
If I turn it over again, I may not be able to turn it over.
Если бы я перевернул его еще раз, то, возможно, не смог бы этого сделать.
伊锋 终于 在 公园 里 的 一块 很 宽 的 地方 停下来。
Yi Feng finally stopped in a wide area in the park.
伊锋 终于 说话 了 :“我们 决斗!"
我 说 :“决斗?
“我 想 说 ,干吗 那么 认真 ,但 没有 说 出来。
"I wanted to say, why are you so serious, but I didn't say it.
Я хотел сказать: "Почему ты такой серьезный", но не сказал этого.
说话 不 多 的 伊锋 认真 的 说 了 三点 ,这 是 我 一点 也 没想到 的。
Yi Feng, who didn't speak much, said three things seriously, which I didn't expect at all.
Ифэн, который мало говорит, сделал три серьезных замечания, которых я совсем не ожидал.
伊锋 指着 地上 的 石头 ,然后 又 指着 自己 的 小腹 ,说 :“第一 ,无论 发生 什么 情况 ,都 不能 用 石头。
Yi Feng pointed to the stone on the ground, then pointed to his lower abdomen, and said, "First, no matter what happens, you can't use a stone.
第二 ,不能 打 对方 的 要害。
Second, you can't hit the opponent's vitals.
Во-вторых, нельзя бить противника в жизненно важные органы.
Thứ hai, bạn không thể đánh trúng điểm yếu của đối thủ.
第三 ,决斗 过程 中 不能 停下来 ,直到 一个 人 把 另 一个 人 打倒 ,或者 一个人 向 另 一个人 跪下 ,向 对方 求饶。
Third, one cannot stop during a duel until one has knocked the other down, or one has knelt down to the other and begged the other for mercy.
В-третьих, поединок не может быть остановлен до тех пор, пока один человек не свалит другого или пока один человек не встанет на колени перед другим и не попросит пощады.
“伊锋 说完 之后 ,就 开始 准备 了。
"After Yi Feng finished speaking, he started to prepare.
我 开始 的 时候 想 笑 ,但 没有 笑 出来 ,后来 就 有些 紧张 了。
I wanted to laugh at first, but I didn't, and then I got a little nervous.
Сначала я хотел засмеяться, но не засмеялся, а потом немного занервничал.
强壮 的 伊锋 是 有 准备 的 ,他 穿 的 是 运动鞋 而 我 穿 的 是 皮鞋。
The strong Yi Feng was prepared, he was wearing sneakers and I was wearing leather shoes.
Сильный Ивонн был подготовлен, на нем были кроссовки, а на мне - кожаные туфли.
虽然 我们 差不多 一样 高 ,但 我 比 他 瘦 得 多。
Although we are about the same height, I am much thinner than him.
Хотя мы примерно одного роста, я гораздо худее его.
我 的 心里 很 紧张 ,但 我 很 爱面子 ,不好意思 向 他 求饶。
My heart is very nervous, but I love face, and I am embarrassed to ask him for mercy.
Я очень нервничала, но была слишком горда, чтобы попросить у него прощения.
我 只好 跟 他 决斗。
I had to fight him.
五分钟 以后 ,伊锋 走 过来 ,要 开始 打架 了。
Five minutes later, Yi Feng came over and was about to start a fight.
Через пять минут подошла Ивонн и уже собиралась начать драку.
我 说 :“我们 两个 是 同学 ,用不着 决斗。
I said, "The two of us are classmates, so there is no need for a duel.
Я сказал: "Мы одноклассники, нет необходимости в дуэли.
既然 来 了 ,就 摔 摔跤 ,决定 谁 输 谁 赢 ,就行了。
Since it's here, just wrestle and decide who wins and who loses, that's all.
Теперь, когда мы здесь, давайте поборемся и решим, кто проиграет, а кто выиграет.
“ 我 说 的 很 随便 ,不想 让 伊锋 看出 我 内心 很 紧张。
"I said it casually, I didn't want Yi Feng to see that I was nervous.
"Я сказал это небрежно, не желая, чтобы Ивонна видела, что я нервничаю внутри.
伊锋 认真 的 说 :“少 说 废话。"
Yi Feng said seriously: "Stop talking nonsense."
我 说 :“怎么 能 打出手 啊?"
I said, "How can you fight?"
Я спросил: "Как мы можем бороться?".
Tôi nói: "Làm sao chúng ta có thể chiến đấu được?"
伊锋 又 说 了 一遍 :“少 废话。
Yi Feng said it again: "Stop talking nonsense.
“ 然后 伊锋 做出 了 开始 决斗 的 样子。
"Then Yi Feng made the appearance of starting a duel.
"Тогда Ивонна устроила представление, чтобы начать дуэль.
他 好像 要 使 我 生气 ,用 踢足球 的 脚 ,一下子 踢 在 我 的 屁股 上 ,我 感到 非常 疼。
As if he was going to make me mad, he kicked my butt with his football foot, and I felt a lot of pain.
Словно пытаясь разозлить меня, он ударил меня по ягодицам своей футбольной ногой, и я почувствовал сильную боль.
我 真的 发火 了 ,说 :“给 你 面子 ,你 不要 ,是不是?
I got really pissed and said, "For your face, you don't want it, do you?
Я очень разозлился и сказал: "Я даю тебе лицо, но ты не хочешь его, не так ли?
“ 我 也 向 他 踢 了 一脚 ,我们 的 决斗 开始 了。
"I kicked him too and our duel started.
没有 人 看 我们 决斗。
我 发出 了 很多 声音 ,可是 伊锋 是 足球队 的 前锋 ,他 不 出 一声。
I made a lot of noises, but Yi Feng is the striker of the football team, he doesn't make a sound.
他 的 脚 很 重 ,他 的 脚 落 在 我 身上 都 让 我 感到 很 疼。
His feet are heavy, and it hurts when his feet land on me.
Его ноги были тяжелыми, и мне было больно, когда они приземлялись на меня.
看来 我 不是 伊锋 的 对手。
It seems that I am not Yi Feng's opponent.
Похоже, я не подхожу Ифэну.
他 的 功夫 都 在 他 的 脚 上。
His kung fu is all on his feet.
面对 他 的 强大 ,我 真的 不 知道 ,我该 怎么办。
In the face of his power, I really don't know, what should I do.
虽然 伊锋 踢 得 我 很 疼 ,但是 我 觉得 伊锋 没有 用尽 他 的 全部 功夫。
Although Yi Feng kicked me a lot, I feel that Yi Feng didn't use up all his efforts.
Хотя удар причинил мне боль, я не думаю, что он использовал все свои навыки.
如果 他 把 他 的 功夫 全部 用 上。
If he uses all his kung fu.
Если он использует все свои навыки.
我 的 腿 肯定 就 断 了。
My leg must have been broken.
У меня, наверное, сломана нога.
我 正在 想 ,我 是不是 应该 向 他 求饶 了。
I was wondering if I should beg him for mercy.
Я подумала, стоит ли мне просить у него прощения.
伊锋 也 好像 心软 了 ,抬起 脚 ,想 了 一下 ,又 放下 了。
Yi Feng also seemed to have softened his heart, raised his feet, thought for a moment, and put it down again.
Он поднял ногу, задумался на мгновение, а затем опустил ее.
这时 ,我 觉得 这 是 个 好 机会 ,就 一头 向 伊锋 的 小腹 撞 去。
At this time, I thought this was a good opportunity, so I slammed into Yi Feng's stomach.
В этот момент я подумал, что это хорошая возможность врезаться головой в спину Ивонны.
我 知道 ,我 不 应该 这样 做 ,但是 为了 面子 ,我 做 了-----
I know, I shouldn't do this, but for the sake of face, I did -----
强壮 的 伊锋 被 我 一头 撞倒 了。
The strong Yi Feng was knocked down by me.
Сильная Ивонна была сбита с ног моей головой.
伊锋 很 困难 地 、慢慢 地 爬起来。
Yi Feng got up slowly and with difficulty.
Ифэн поднимается медленно и с большим трудом.
当 他 跪 起来 的 时候 ,我 又 对 着 他 的 头 乱打 了 很多 下-----
When he got up on his knees, I slapped him on the head a lot more-----
Когда он встал на колени, я ударил его по голове еще -----.
Khi anh ấy quỳ xuống, tôi đã đánh vào đầu anh ấy nhiều lần -----
这时 ,跪 在 地上 的 伊锋 向 我 摆手 ,让 我 停下来。
At this moment, Yi Feng, who was kneeling on the ground, waved to me and told me to stop.
В этот момент Ифэн, стоявший на коленях, махнул на меня рукой и сказал, чтобы я остановился.
可是 ,我 却 没有 停下 ,又 打 了 他 几下 才 停住。
However, I didn't stop, and hit him a few times before stopping.
Но я не остановился, я ударил его еще несколько раз, прежде чем остановиться.
伊锋 的 样子 非常 痛苦 ,我 知道 我 不 应该 撞 他 的 小腹。
Yi Feng looked very painful, I knew I shouldn't hit his lower abdomen.
Я знал, что не должен был бить его по спине.
我 慢慢 地 对 他 说 :“是 我 错 了 ,我 故意 撞 了 你 的 小腹 ,我 输 了。
I slowly said to him: "I was wrong, I hit your belly on purpose, I lost.
Я медленно сказал ему: "Я был неправ, я специально ударил тебя в живот и проиграл.
Tôi chậm rãi nói với anh ấy: “Là lỗi của tôi, tôi cố ý va vào bụng dưới của anh, tôi thua rồi.
“ 我 心里 不想 这么 说 ,但是 我 还是 对 他 说 了。
"I didn't want to say it in my heart, but I said it to him anyway.
伊锋 没 说话 ,站 了 起来 ,他 的 小腹 好像 不 那么 疼 了。
Yi Feng stood up without saying a word, his lower abdomen didn't seem to hurt so much.
Он не сказал ни слова и встал, его живот, казалось, уже не так сильно болел.
Dịch Phong không nói gì đứng dậy, bụng dưới dường như đã đỡ đau hơn.
但是 ,他 的 样子 还是 那么 痛苦。
However, he still looks so painful.
Но он все равно выглядел таким несчастным.
我 说 了 好几遍 ,“我错 了 ,是 我 输 了 “ 伊锋 还是 一直 不 说话。
I said several times, "I was wrong, I lost." Yi Feng still remained silent.
Я несколько раз повторил: "Я ошибся, я проиграл", но Ифэн все равно ничего не сказал.
后来 他 走 到 一棵 大树 旁边 ,坐 了 下来 ,眼睛 一直 看着 远方。
Then he walked to a big tree, sat down, and kept looking into the distance.
Затем он подошел к большому дереву и сел, не сводя глаз с дальнего берега.
过 了 很 久 ,伊锋 说 :“你 不是故意 的 ,你 走 吧!"
After a long time, Yi Feng said: "You didn't mean it, you can go!"
我 没想到 我 就 这样 赢 了。
I didn't expect to win like this.
其实 我 是 故意 的。
Actually I did it on purpose.
我 说 :“走 吧 ,咱们 还是 一起 回去 吧。
I said, "Come on, let's go back together.
Я сказал: "Давай, пойдем обратно вместе.
“ 伊锋 摇 了 摇头。
"Yi Feng shook his head.
"Я Фэн покачал головой.
我 说 :“我们 一 起来 的。
I said, "We came together.
还是 一起 回去 吧。
Let's go back together.
“ 伊锋 还是 不 说话。
"Yi Feng still doesn't speak.
我 说 :“那么 我们 一起 走出 公园 大门 ,然后 你 再 回来 ,那 是 你 自己 来 的 了 ,就 与 我 没有 关系 了。"
I said, "Then let's walk out of the park gate together, and then you come back, it's yours, it has nothing to do with me."
Я сказал: "Тогда мы вместе выйдем из парка, и ты вернешься, и придет твоя очередь, и меня это не касается".
过 了 很 久 ,伊锋 突然 说 :“既然 你 不 走 ,我 有 一个 请求。
After a long time, Yi Feng suddenly said: "Since you are not leaving, I have a request.
После долгого времени, И Фэн внезапно сказал: "Поскольку вы не уходите, у меня есть просьба.
Hồi lâu, Dịch Phong đột nhiên nói: “Nếu ngươi không chịu đi, ta có một thỉnh cầu.
今天 的 事 就算 结束 了 ,谁 也 不要 说 出去 ,不要 跟 同学们 说。
Even if today's event is over, don't tell anyone, don't tell your classmates.
Никому не рассказывайте о том, что произошло сегодня, и не рассказывайте своим одноклассникам.
如果 你 说 出去 ,就 会 造成 严重 的 后果。"
If you speak up, there will be serious consequences. "
Если вы выскажетесь, будут серьезные последствия".
我 说 :“我 一定 不说 出去 ,我 对 谁 都 不 说。"
I said, "I will never tell anyone. I won't tell anyone."
伊锋 说 :”好 ,现在 你 走 吧 ,我 一个 人 再 坐 一会儿。
Yi Feng said: "Okay, now you go, I will sit alone for a while.
我 想 ,以后 我们 真的 别 再 闹 了.”
I think we really don't have to make trouble in the future."
Я думаю, нам действительно стоит прекратить шутить в будущем".
伊锋 一直 在 看着 远方。
Yi Feng has been looking into the distance.
我 和 伊锋 没有话 说 ,我 只好 一个人 先 走 了。
Yi Feng and I had nothing to say, so I had to leave first.
我 的 腿 很 疼 ,但 我 还是 努力 做出 胜利者 的 样子。
My leg hurts, but I still try to look like a winner.
У меня болели ноги, но я старался выглядеть победителем.
我 一个 人要 走出 公园 的 时候 ,看见 伊锋 还 坐在 那棵 大树 下。
When I was walking out of the park alone, I saw Yi Feng sitting under the big tree.
样子 很 痛苦。
It looks painful.
大家 都 叫 他 “日本 武士 “,我 想 ,他 不会 出事 吧?
Everyone calls him "Japanese Samurai", I think, he will be fine, right?
Все называли его "японским самураем", и я подумал: "Он же не попадет в беду, правда?
Mọi người gọi anh ấy là "Samurai", tôi nghĩ sẽ không có chuyện gì xảy ra với anh ấy phải không?
可是 ,我 为了 表示 自己 很 了不起 ,我 违背 了 诺言。
However, in order to show that I was amazing, I broke my promise.
我 把 公园 里 决斗 的 事 告诉 了 我 的 同屋。
I told my roommate about the duel in the park.
Tôi kể với bạn cùng phòng về trận đấu tay đôi ở công viên.
我 不但 说 出去 了 ,而且 很 夸张。
Not only did I say it, but I exaggerated it.
Я не только сказал это вслух, но и преувеличил.
我 爱面子 ,我 没有 想到 ,我 给 伊锋 带来 的 痛苦。
I love face, I didn't think about the pain I brought to Yi Feng.
我 在 宿舍 里 跟 同屋 炫耀 我 的 胜利。
I showed off my victories to my roommate in the dorm.
Я хвастался своей победой перед соседями по комнате в общежитии.
我 跟 同学们 说 :“伊锋 最后 跪 在 地上 向 我 求饶 了。
I told my classmates: "Yi Feng finally knelt on the ground and begged me for mercy.
“ 我 又 说 :”虽然 伊锋 是 足球队 的 前锋 ,打赢 他 并 不难。
"I said again:" Although Yi Feng is the striker of the football team, it is not difficult to beat him.
"Я добавил: "Хотя Ифенг является нападающим футбольной команды, обыграть его несложно.
“ 我 还 说 :”伊锋 以后 一定 不敢 再 来 闹 了----“
"I also said: "Yi Feng will definitely not dare to make trouble again in the future----"
"Я также сказал: "Ифенг не посмеет прийти сюда снова. ----".
我 为了 面子 ,犯 了 一个 大 错误。
I made a big mistake for the sake of face.
Я совершил большую ошибку, чтобы сохранить лицо.
在 我 快乐 的 时候 ,我 没有 感觉 到 自己 的 错误。
When I'm happy, I don't feel my fault.
当时 我 是 答应 了 伊锋 的 ,我 一定 不说 出去 在 公园 里 发生 的 一切。
At that time, I promised Yi Feng that I would not say anything about what happened in the park.
В то время я пообещал Фенгу, что ничего не скажу о том, что произошло в парке.
可是 ,我 在 说 自己 伟大 的 时候 ,我 违背 了 诺言。
However, when I said I was great, I broke my promise.
Но сказав, что я молодец, я нарушил свое обещание.
这 带来 了 严重 的 后果。
This has serious consequences.
晚上 我 愉快 的 把 论文 写 完 了。
I happily finished writing my thesis tonight.
第二天 上午 很早 ,我 就 来到 女生 宿舍楼 找 晓雯。
Early the next morning, I went to the girls' dormitory to find Xiaowen.
我 在 女生宿舍 门口 等 晓雯 时 ,觉得 自己 是 个 英雄。
When I was waiting for Xiaowen at the gate of the girls' dormitory, I felt like a hero.
我们 一 见面 ,晓雯 就 关心 地问 :“昨天晚上 我 从 教室 回来 ,听说 昨天下午 你 和 伊锋 到 公园 打架 了 ,是 吗?
As soon as we met, Xiaowen asked with concern: "I came back from the classroom last night and heard that you and Yi Feng fought in the park yesterday afternoon, right?
Как только мы встретились, Сяовэнь спросила: "Когда я вчера вечером вернулась с занятий, я слышала, что вы с Ифэн вчера днем поссорились в парке, верно?
要不是 太晚 的话 ,我 昨天晚上 就 去 找 你 了。这是 真的 吗?"
If it wasn't too late, I'd be looking for you last night. is this real? "
Если бы не было так поздно, я бы поехал к вам вчера вечером. Это правда?"
我 说 :”这有 什么 呀 ,当然 是 真的 了。"
I said, "What's the matter, of course it's true."
Я сказал: "Что в этом плохого? Конечно, это правда".
一路上 ,为了 在 女朋友 面前 表现 我 很 伟大 ,我 更加 夸张 的 谈 了 我 和 伊锋 的 事。
Along the way, in order to show that I am great in front of my girlfriend, I talked about Yi Feng and myself more exaggeratedly.
在 回来 的 路上 ,我 还 在 向 晓雯 谈 我 的 胜利。
On the way back, I was still talking to Xiaowen about my victory.
На обратном пути я все еще говорил с Вивиан о своей победе.
后来 我 说 了 一句 :“伊锋 请 我 不要 把 这件 事 告诉 别人。
Later I said: "Yi Feng asked me not to tell anyone about this.
Затем я сказал: "Ифенг попросил меня никому не говорить об этом.
没想到 伊锋 也 是 个 很 爱面子 的 人。"
Unexpectedly, Yi Feng is also a person who loves face very much. "
晓雯 突然 说 :“我 没想到 你 会 违背 诺言。"
Xiaowen suddenly said, "I didn't expect you to break your promise."
“你 说 什么?” 我 奇怪 的 看着 晓雯。
"What did you say?" I looked at Xiaowen strangely.
晓雯 大声 的 喊道 :“你 不是 答应 伊锋 你 不 说 出去 吗?"
Xiaowen shouted loudly, "Didn't you promise Yi Feng that you wouldn't say anything?"
Сяовэнь закричала: "Разве ты не обещала И Фэну, что никому не расскажешь?"
我 说 :“是 ,是 啊 ,但是 我 为什么 不说?"
I said, "Yes, yes, but why didn't I say it?"
Я сказал: "Да, да, но почему я этого не сказал?".
晓雯 生气 的 说 :“伊锋 肯定 会 来 找 你 的。"
Xiaowen said angrily, "Yi Feng will definitely come to you."
我 说 :“他来 找 我 又 怎么样?我怕 他?"
I said, "What if he comes to me? I'm afraid of him?"
Я сказал: "А что, если он будет искать меня? Я боюсь его?"
晓雯 更 生气 了 ,气 的 声音 都 变 了 ,说 :” 你 不怕 他 ,你 是 英雄 ,行 了 吧?"
Xiaowen became even more angry, her angry voice changed, she said, "You are not afraid of him, you are a hero, okay?"
Сяовэнь разозлилась еще больше, ее голос изменился, и она сказала: "Ты не боишься его, ты герой, ясно?".
我 也 很 生气 的 说 :“我 就是 英雄 ,怎么样?"
I also said angrily, "I'm a hero, how's it going?"
晓雯 说 :“以后 你 的 事 跟 我 没关系 了。“ 然后 他 生气 的 走 了。
Xiaowen said, "Your business has nothing to do with me in the future." Then he left angrily.
Сяовэнь сказал: "С этого момента твои дела меня больше не касаются. Затем он ушел в гневе".
没想到 我 和 我 心爱 的 女朋友 就 这样 分手 了。
I never thought that my beloved girlfriend and I would break up like this.
Я никогда не думал, что мы с моей любимой девушкой расстанемся вот так.
等 我 认识 到 我 的 错误 时 ,已经 晚 了。
By the time I realized my mistake, it was too late.
Когда я осознал свою ошибку, было уже слишком поздно.
一天 晚上 ,伊锋 又 喝醉 了 ,他 来到 我 的 宿舍 ,找 我。
One night, Yi Feng was drunk again. He came to my dormitory and looked for me.
喝了酒 的 伊锋 找 了 他 的 很多 哥们儿 ,他们 到处 说 ,要 用 木棒 打死 我 这个 违背 诺言 的 人。
Yi Feng, who had been drinking, found a lot of his buddies, and they said everywhere that they would use a wooden stick to beat me, who broke my promise, to death.
Пьяный Ивонн собрал много своих приятелей, и они ходили и говорили, что забьют меня до смерти деревянными палками за то, что я нарушил их обещание.
同学们 怎么 劝阻 伊锋 ,伊锋 也 不 听。
No matter how the classmates dissuaded Yi Feng, Yi Feng didn't listen.
他 手 拿 木棒 跑 在 前面。
He ran ahead with a stick in hand.
Он бежит впереди с деревянной палкой в руке.
Anh ta chạy về phía trước với một cây gậy trên tay.
伊锋 痛苦 的 喊 着 :“我们 看 谁 先 死 ,谁 后 死。"
Yi Feng cried out in pain: "Let's see who dies first and who dies later."
И Фэн закричал в страданиях: "Посмотрим, кто умрет первым, а кто вторым".
Dịch Phong đau đớn hét lên: "Xem ai chết trước, ai chết sau."
就 在 这个 危险 的 时候 ,晓雯 来了。
At this dangerous time, Xiaowen came.
Именно в этот опасный момент появилась Вивиан.
美丽 的 晓雯 穿着 一件 白色 的 裙子。
The beautiful Xiaowen is wearing a white dress.
Прекрасная Сяовэнь одета в белое платье.
在 男生 宿舍楼 里 ,他 哭 红 了 眼睛 ,他 在 伊锋 面前 跪下。
In the boys' dormitory, his eyes were red from tears, and he knelt down in front of Yi Feng.
В здании общежития для мальчиков его глаза были красными от слез, и он опустился на колени перед Ифэн.
伊锋 也许 被 这个 美丽 的 女孩 感动 了 ,他 很 凶 的 看 了 我 一眼 ,扔下 了 手中 的 木棒。
Yi Feng may have been moved by this beautiful girl. He gave me a fierce look and dropped the stick in his hand.
Возможно, тронутый этой красивой девушкой, Ифэн бросил на меня свирепый взгляд и выронил палку из рук.
谁 也 没想到 ,伊锋 就 带 着 他 的 哥们儿 走 了。
No one expected that Yi Feng would leave with his buddy.
我们 还有 两个 月 就要 毕业 了 ,伊锋 却 在 第二天 离开 了 大学校园。
We were two months away from graduating, but Yi Feng left the university campus the next day.
До окончания университета оставалось два месяца, и на следующий день Ифэн покинул университет.
Chúng tôi sắp tốt nghiệp trong hai tháng nữa, nhưng Dịch Phong đã rời khỏi khuôn viên trường đại học vào ngày hôm sau.
晓雯 救 了 我 ,只是 因为 我 是 他 的 男朋友。
Xiaowen saved me just because I was his boyfriend.
在 大学 的 最后 两个 月 里 ,我们 没有 再见面 ,他 也 永远 的 离开 了 我。
In the last two months of college, we didn't see each other again, and he left me forever.
大学毕业 后 不久 ,漂亮 的 晓雯 跟 中文系 的 一个 很 老实 的 男同学 结婚 了。
Shortly after graduating from university, the beautiful Xiaowen married a very honest male classmate in the Chinese Department.
Вскоре после окончания университета красавица Сяовэнь вышла замуж за очень честного однокурсника с китайского факультета.
后来 我 听说 伊锋 去 了 一个 很 远 的 地方。
Later I heard that Yi Feng went to a far away place.
一直 到 现在 ,也 没有 人 跟 他 联系 上。
Until now, no one has contacted him.
十几年 过去 了 ,同学们 也 慢慢 地 忘记 了 我们 的 决斗。
More than ten years have passed, and the students have gradually forgotten our duel.
但是 ,我 对 那天 在 公园 的 决斗 却 永远 忘不了。
我 想 ,我 应该 把 那天 公园 里 发生 的 一切 告诉 大家 ,把 真实 的 情况 告诉 大家。
I thought, I should tell everyone what happened in the park that day, and tell everyone the real situation.