07-洞房 悄悄话
07-Whisper in the bridal chamber
七 ,洞房 悄悄话 , 原著 :牛 如忠。
7\. Whispering words in the bridal chamber, original work: Niu Ruzhong.
他们 离婚 了。
They are divorced.
他们 离婚 以后 ,男人 没有 再 结婚 ,女人 也 没有 再 结婚。
After they divorced, the man did not remarry and the woman did not remarry.
在 一个 中秋节 的 夜晚 ,月亮 又 圆 又 明 ,女人 带 着 孩子 又 回来 了。
On a Mid-Autumn Festival night, when the moon was full and bright, the woman returned with her child.
月亮 在 听 他们 的 悄悄话。
The moon is listening to their whispers.
男 的 说 :“你 看 你 ,怎么 哭 起来 了?
The man said: "Look at you, why are you crying?
”
"
女 的 说 :“我 心里 难过------”
The woman said: "I feel sad ---"
男 的 说 :“难过 啥?
The man said, "What are you sad about?
,现在 咱们 的 日子 好 了。
, now our days are better.
跟 以前 不 一样 了!
It's not the same as before!
你 看 ,新 的 自行车 ,大衣柜 ,桌子 ,椅子 ,还有 那么 多 的 粮食!
Look, new bikes, big wardrobes, tables, chairs, and so much food!
你 看 嘛 ,我 还 存 了 三百 块 钱。
You see, I have three hundred dollars saved.
你 回家 了 ,咱们 明天 进城 去 ,买 一个 缝纫机 ,再 给 你 买 件 新 衣服 ------你 怎么 不 说话?
You're home, let's go to town tomorrow, buy a sewing machine, and buy you a new dress---why don't you talk?
把 孩子 放在 炕 上 吧 ,小心 别 感冒 了。
Put the child on the kang, be careful not to catch a cold.
”
"
女 的 说 :“你 不用 跟 我 说 这些!
The woman said, "You don't have to tell me this!
我 不是 那种 爱钱 的 女人 ,看 你 的 日子 好 了 又 来 复婚 ,我 是 为了 我们 的 孩子 才 回来 复婚 的!
I am not the kind of woman who loves money. Seeing that your life is getting better, I came back to remarry. I came back to remarry for our children!
为了 孩子 ,我 没有 再 结婚。
For the sake of my children, I did not remarry.
我怕 孩子 受苦------”
I'm afraid that the child will suffer—"
男 的 说 :“我 知道 你 的 心。
The man said, "I know your heart.
“
女 的 说 :“你 不 知道!
这 两年 我 多么 伤心 啊!
How sad I have been these two years!
我们 结婚 三年 多 ,我 哪 一件 事 对不起 你?
We have been married for more than three years, which one thing am I sorry for you?
我 跟 你 结婚 没 要 你 的 钱 也 没 要 你 的 三转一响 ,三十六 条 腿。
I married you without asking for your money or your three turns and thirty-six legs.
我们 在 学校 上学 的 时候 ,你 爱 学习 ,人 老实 ,我 喜欢 你 这个 人 ,谁知 你 后来 变坏 了!
When we were in school, you loved learning and were honest. I liked you, but you turned bad later!
“
男 的 说 :“这 都 是 我 不好。
The man said, "This is all my fault.
“
女 的 说 :“结婚 后 第一年 ,你 很 能干 ,认真 过日子。
The woman said: "In the first year after marriage, you are very capable and earnestly live your life.
你 除了 在 大队 干活 ,还 养蜂 ,养猪。
In addition to working in the brigade, you also raise bees and pigs.
后来 大队 说 你 是 资本主义 倾向 ,批判 了 你。
Later the brigade said you were capitalist and criticized you.
可 我 没有 对 你 不好 ,大队 批判 你 ,我 流泪 ,你 晚上 不 回来 ,我 等到 天明------“
But I didn’t treat you badly, the brigade criticized you, I shed tears, if you don’t come back at night, I’ll wait until dawn------"
男 的 说 :“是 这样 的。
The man said, "That's right.
“
女 的 说 :“那些 年 粮食 少 ,我 把 好吃 的 东西 都 给 你 吃 ,你 吃 白面 馒头 ,我 吃 菜团 ;你 吃 面条 ,我 喝 汤 ------我 想 ,你 是 男人。
The woman said: "In those years when food was scarce, I gave you all the delicious food. You ate white flour steamed buns, and I ate vegetable balls; you ate noodles, and I ate soup---I think you are a man." .
可是 你 呢 ,你 变坏 了 ,也 不 认真 过日子 了!
But you, you have become bad, and you don’t take life seriously anymore!
我 和 孩子 好苦 啊------“
My child and I are so miserable -----"
男 的 说 :“唉 ,那 几年 ,大家 吃大锅饭 ,地里 种不出 粮食。
The man said: "Well, in those years, everyone ate big pots of rice, and there was no food to grow in the fields.
我 一个 大丈夫 ,不能 让 你 和 孩子 吃饱 饭 ,心里 也 苦 啊!
I'm a big man, I can't let you and the children have enough to eat, and I feel bitter!
我 想 养蜂 ,养猪 挣钱 ,又 受 大队 的 批判。
I wanted to raise bees and pigs to make money, but I was criticized by the brigade.
我 伤心 了 ,什么 也 不想 干 了 ,混日子 吧!
I'm sad, I don't want to do anything, just mess around!
“
女 的 说 :“你 和 那些 不三不四 的 人 在 一起 ,喝酒。
The woman said, "You hang out with dubious people and drink.
你 骂 我 ,打 我 ,还 把 家里 的 东西 偷出去 卖。
You scolded me, beat me, and even stole and sold things at home.
我 说 你 ,你 不 听!
I tell you, you don't listen!
“
男 的 说 :“我 也 不 知道 当时 我 为什么 会 那样------“
The man said: "I don't know why I was like that at that time..."
女 的 说 :“有 一次 ,你 把 我 一件 新 衬衣 套 出去 卖 了 ,去 买 酒 喝 ,那 是 我 出门 穿 的 新 衣服 啊!
The woman said: "Once, you sold my new shirt cover to buy wine, it was the new clothes I wore when I went out!
我 只有 那 一件 新 衣服。
I only have that one new dress.
我 一 说 你 ,你 就 打 我 ------我 好 伤心 啊!
Whenever I talk about you, you hit me------I'm so sad!
“ 说 着 说 着 她 就 哭 了------
"As she spoke she began to cry ---
男 的 说 :“你 别哭 了 ,别 让 邻居 听见 了!
The man said: "Don't cry, don't let the neighbors hear you!
“
"
女 的 说 :“我 没 办法 了 ,只有 和 你 离婚 了。
The woman said: "I have no choice but to divorce you.
你 想想 啊 ,一日 夫妻 百日 恩 ,我们 在 一起 生活 了 两年 ,又 有 了 孩子 ------我 是 不想 离婚 的 ,可是 没 办法 啊!
Think about it, one day husband and wife, one hundred days of grace, we have lived together for two years, and we have a child again --- I don't want to divorce, but there is no way!
“
男 的 说 :“我 当时 心想 ,没有 你 和 孩子 更好。
The man said: "I thought to myself, it would be better without you and the child.
可是 你 走 后 ,我 一个 人 在家 ,干活 回来 ,没 人 给 我 做饭 ,热 一顿 ,冷 一顿 ,饿 一顿 ,饱 一顿 ,衣服 也 破 了 ,家里 又 脏 又 乱 ,晚上 也 是 一个 人。
But after you left, I was alone at home. When I came back from work, no one would cook for me. I would have a hot meal, a cold meal, a hungry meal, a full meal, and my clothes were torn. The house was dirty and messy, even at night. A person.
那时 我 才 知道 ,这 家里 不能 没有 你!
Only then did I know that this family cannot live without you!
可是 一切 都 晚 了。
But it was too late.
我 恨 我 自己 ,打 自己 ,为什么 离婚 啊!
I hate myself, beat myself, why divorce ah!
晚上 睡不着 ,常常 抽烟 ,一直 抽 到 早上。
I couldn't sleep at night, and I often smoked until morning.
“
女 的 说 :“离婚 这 几年 ,我 和 孩子 也 受 了 很多 苦 啊!
The woman said: "In the past few years of divorce, my children and I have suffered a lot!
我 住 在 我 妈 家里 ,时间 长 了 ,哥哥 和 嫂子 不 高兴。
I lived in my mother's house for a long time, and my brother and sister-in-law were not happy.
你 知道 ,我 受不了 这些。
You know, I can't stand this.
我 抱 着 孩子 进 了 城 ,给 人家 当 奶妈 ,别人 的 孩子 吃 我 的 奶 ,咱们 的 孩子 却 只能 吃 糊糊 ,孩子 哭 ,我 也 哭------“
I carried my child into the city and became a nanny for others. Others’ children sucked my milk, but ours could only eat mush. When the children cried, I cried too—”
男 的 说 :“唉------“
The man said: "Oh------"
女 的 说 :“别人 让 我 重新 结婚 ,可 我 很 想 你 ,我们 的 孩子 不能 没有 亲 爸爸!
The woman said: "Others asked me to remarry, but I miss you very much, our child cannot live without a father!
可是 你 不会 过日子 ,回来 还是 受苦。
But if you don’t know how to live, you will still suffer when you come back.
我 没 办法 ,白天 干活 ,晚上 哭 ,想 你 ,爱 你 ,恨 你!
I can't help it, work during the day, cry at night, miss you, love you, hate you!
“
男 的 说 :“后来 政策 变 了。
The man said, "Then the policy changed.
我 就 不 相信 没有 好日子!
I don't believe there are no good days!
我 不 抽烟 ,不 喝酒 ,在 地里 搭 棚子 ,住 在 地里。
I don't smoke, I don't drink, I build a shed in the field, and I live in the field.
再 后来 ,我 又 养蜂。
Later, I also kept bees.
嘿!
Hey!
你 猜 ,这 一年 收入 多少?
How much do you think you earn this year?
大队 分给 我 一千斤 粮食 ,蜂糖 卖 了 五百块 钱!
The brigade gave me a thousand catties of grain, and the bee sugar sold for 500 yuan!
日子 越过 越 好。
The days are getting better and better.
第二年 ,我 还是 住 在 地里 ,种地 、养蜂。
In the second year, I still lived in the field, farming and beekeeping.
这 一年 ,分 了 1500斤 粮食 ,挣 了 1000块钱!
This year, 1,500 catties of grain were distributed and 1,000 yuan was earned!
“
女 的 说 :“王婆卖瓜 ,自卖自夸。
The woman said: "Wang Po sells melons, and she sells her own melons.
还 不是 这 两年 的 政策 好 啊!
It's not that the policy of the past two years is good!
“
男 的 说 :“嘿嘿 ,谁 说 不是 呢。
The man said: "Hey, who said otherwise.
日子 好 了 ,村里人 给 我 介绍 了 几个 对象 ,我 都 没 同意。
The days are getting better, and the people in the village introduced me to several partners, but I didn't agree with them.
我 心里 老 想着 你 和 孩子 ------但是 我 不 知道 ,你 还 能 不能 回来 找 我。
I always think about you and the child---but I don't know if you can come back to me.
“
女 的 说 :“我 也 是 这样 ,当 我 干活 的 时候 ,就 想起 你 ,如果 我们 一起 过日子 多好 啊!
The woman said: "I am the same way. When I am working, I think of you. How nice it would be if we lived together!
可 又 一想 ,我们 已经 离婚 了 ,我们 还 能 重新 在 一起 过日子 吗?
But think again, we are divorced, can we still live together again?
“
男 的 说 :“今年夏天 ,我 拿 着 钱 ,给 你 买 了 一件 绿色 的 衬衫 ,去 你 妈 家 找 你。
The man said: "This summer, I took the money and bought you a green shirt and went to your mother's house to find you.
“
女 的 说 :“那 我 怎么 没 看到 你?
The woman said, "Then why didn't I see you?
“
男 的 说 :“我怕 你 不让 我 进门 啊!
The man said: "I'm afraid you won't let me in!
“
女 的 说 :“今年 三月 ,我 和 孩子 去 镇上 赶集 ,看着 那些 男男女女 带 着 孩子 ,说说笑笑 的 买 东西 ,我 又 想起 了 你。
The woman said: "In March of this year, my children and I went to the town to go to the market, and seeing those men and women shopping with their children, talking and laughing, I thought of you again.
忽然 ,我 看见 你 在 市场 上 卖 蜂 糖 ,孩子 想 吃 蜂 糖 ,我 流泪 了。
Suddenly, I saw you selling bee candy in the market. The child wanted to eat bee candy, and I shed tears.
我 心想 ,孩子 吃 不到 他 爸 做 的 蜂糖 啊!
I thought to myself, the child can't eat the bee candy made by his father!
“
男 的 说 :“那 你 怎么 不让 孩子 来 找 我?
The man said: "Then why don't you let the child come to me?
“
女 的 说 :“我怕 你 不认 咱们 孩子 ------你 怎么 哭 了?
The woman said: "I'm afraid you don't recognize our child---why are you crying?
“
男 的 说 :“我 没有 哭 ,一个 小虫儿 飞 到 眼睛 里 了。
The man said, "I didn't cry, a bug flew into my eye.
“
女 的 说 :“让 我 给 你 看看。
The woman said, "Let me show you.
“
男 的 说 :“不用 ,不用。
The man said, "No, no.
“
女 的 说 :“怎么?
停电 了 ,点 油灯 吧。
There's a power outage, let's light the oil lamps.
“
男 的 说 :“不用 了 ,你 看 ,月亮 多 圆 ,多 明!
哦 ,今天 是 八月 十五 ,中秋节 ,我 买 了 月饼 ,我 去 拿 月饼 ,你 把 孩子 叫醒 吧。
Oh, today is August 15th, the Mid-Autumn Festival, I bought moon cakes, I'm going to get the moon cakes, wake up the child.
“
女 的 说 :“我们 就 坐在 窗前 看 月亮 吧。
The woman said, "Let's just sit by the window and watch the moon.
你 听 ,虫儿 叫 得 多 好听 啊。
Listen, how beautiful the worm's cry is.
“
男 的 说 :“你 怎么 又 在 流眼泪 了?
The man said, "Why are you crying again?
“
女 的 说 :“你 不是 也 在 流眼泪 吗!
The woman said: "Aren't you crying too!
“
"
男 的 说 :“没------“
The man said: "No------"
女 的 说 :“那 你 脸上 怎么 湿 了?
The woman said, "Then why is your face wet?
“