03-雨中
03-in the rain
三 ,雨中 ,原著 :甄可君。
今天 是 星期天 ,是 妈妈 的 生日。
Today is Sunday and it's my mother's birthday.
我 早上 起来 ,告诉 妈妈 ,今天 我来 做 午饭。
I get up in the morning and tell my mother that I will make lunch today.
我要 为 妈妈,
I want to be mom.
做 一顿 好吃 的 午饭 ,祝 妈妈 生日快乐。
我 有 一件 新 的 连衣裙 ,非常 漂亮。
I have a new dress, which is very beautiful.
我 高兴 地 穿 上 连衣裙 去 买菜。
I happily put on my dress and went grocery shopping.
天气 很 热 ,我 出门时 带 了 一把 尼龙 遮阳伞。
It was hot, and I took a nylon parasol with me when I went outside.
有 一个 菜市场 离 我家 不远 ,听说 那里 的 菜 很多。
There is a vegetable market not far from my home. I heard that there are many vegetables there.
还 没 到 菜市场 ,我 就 听到 了 叫卖声 ,“卖 鱼 ,卖 鱼 ,买 新鲜 活鱼 -----” 我 想 买 一条 鱼 吧 ,给 爸爸妈妈 做 一个 红烧鱼!
Before I got to the vegetable market, I heard the voice of hawking, "Sell fish, sell fish, buy fresh live fish -----" I want to buy a fish, and make a braised fish for Mom and Dad!
突然 ,打雷 了 ,要 下雨 了!
Suddenly, there was a thunderstorm and it was going to rain!
我 还 没 跑 到 卖 鱼 的 地方 ,雨 就 下 起来 了。
Before I even got to the place where the fish was sold, it started raining.
人们 都 往 菜市场 的 棚子 里 跑。
People ran to the sheds in the vegetable market.
一会儿 ,菜市场 的 棚子 里 就 挤满 了 人。
After a while, the shed in the vegetable market was full of people.
一个 小伙子 冲 了 进来 ,撞 到 了 我。
A lad rushed in and hit me.
我 很 生气 ,他 马上 说 了 一声 “对不起”。
I was so angry that he immediately said "I'm sorry".
我 看 他 很 有 礼貌 ,就 不 生气 了。
I saw that he was very polite, so I didn't get angry.
我 又 看看 这个 小伙子。
I looked at the boy again.
呀!
ah!
他 的 打扮 很 让 人 讨厌。
His attire is disgusting.
他 戴 着 眼镜 ,穿着 一条 米色 喇叭裤 ,一双 棕色 坚 皮鞋 ,一件 衬衫 ,衬衫 上面 写 着“Beijing”。
He was wearing glasses, a pair of beige flared trousers, a pair of brown leather shoes and a shirt with "Beijing" written on it.
他 的 打扮 很 时髦 ,看上去 像 一个 “业余 华侨”!
He dresses very fashionable and looks like an "amateur overseas Chinese"!
雨 越 下 越 大。
The rain is getting heavier.
突然 ,我 身边 的 小伙子 又 冲 了 出去。
Suddenly, the young man next to me rushed out again.
“神经病!
"Neuropathy!
” 我 心里 这么 想。
"I thought so in my heart.
啊 ,路 的 对面 有 一位 农民 老大爷 正在 忙 着 往 口袋 里 装 梨。
Ah, across the road there is an old farmer who is busy loading pears in his pocket.
小伙子 跑 过去 帮 老大爷 装 梨 ,一会儿 就 装 好 了。
The young man ran over to help the old man load the pears, and it was done in a while.
然后 ,那个 小伙子 扛着 口袋 ,冲进 了 棚子 里。
Then the young man rushed into the shed with his pockets on his back.
这次 ,他 没有 撞 着 我。
This time, he didn't hit me.
我 向 后面 挤 了 挤 ,给 他 挤出 一点 地方。
I squeezed back to make room for him.
老大爷 也 跑 进 棚子 里 ,对 小伙子 说 :“小伙子 ,太 谢谢 你 了。
The old man also ran into the shed and said to the young man, "Thank you so much, young man.
”小伙子 和 老大爷 的 衣服 都 湿 了 ,小伙子 的 衣服 也 脏 了。
"The young man and the old man's clothes were wet, and the young man's clothes were dirty.
这时 ,我 觉得 这个 小伙子 是 个 好心人 ,也 不 讨厌 他 的 打扮 了。
At this time, I think this young man is a kind man, and I don't hate his dress anymore.
他 问 :“大爷 ,梨 是 您 自己 家种 的 吗?
He asked, "Master, did you grow pears yourself?
”
“是 啊 ,是 啊。
"Yeah yeah.
” 老大 也 回答 说。
' the boss replied.
“您 的 家 很 远 吧?
"Your home is far away?
您 的 生活 怎么样?
How is your life?
-----“
-----"
“这 几年 ,政策 放宽 了 ,生活 好 着 呢 ,好 着 呢-----“
"In the past few years, the policy has been relaxed, life is good, it's good-----"
“大爷 ,雨 越 下 越 大 ,梨 要 卖 不 完 了 ,您 怎么 回去?
"Master, the rain is getting heavier and heavier, and there will be no more pears to sell, how are you going back?
“
“我 骑 自行车 回去 ,车 在 那边 呢。
"I ride my bike back, the car is over there.
“
下 这么 大 的 雨 ,您 会 生病 的 ----- 您 等等 ,我家 不远 ,我 回去 拿 一件 雨衣 ,您 穿 上 雨衣 回去-----“
It's raining so hard, you'll get sick-----you wait, my house is not far away, I'll go back and get a raincoat, you put on your raincoat and go back-----"
说 着 ,他 又 要 往雨里 冲。
With that said, he was about to rush into the rain again.
不知 为什么 ,我 对 小伙子 说 :“打着 我 的 伞 吧 ,我 和 大爷 在 这儿 等 你。
For some reason, I said to the young man, "Hold my umbrella, my uncle and I are waiting for you here.
”
小伙子 看着 我 ,接过 我 的 伞 ,又 礼貌 地说 :“谢谢。
The young man looked at me, took my umbrella, and said politely, "Thank you.
”
小伙子 打着 我 的 伞 走 了。
The young man took my umbrella and left.
旁边 有 个人 对 我 说 :“他 还 会 回来 吗?
Someone next to me said to me, "Will he come back?
他会 把 伞 还给 你 吗?
Will he give you the umbrella back?
-----”
我 非常 生气 ,对 那个 人 说 :“他会 回来 的。
I was very angry and said to the man, "He will come back.
”
"