第 8集 :一起 读 鲁迅 的 《故乡 》(下) Read “Hometown” by Lu Xun (Part 2)
第 8集 :一起 读 Lu Xun 的 《故乡》(下) Lesen Sie "Hometown" von Lu Xun (Teil 2)
第 8集 :一起 读 Lu Xun 的 《故乡》(下) Read "Hometown" by Lu Xun (Part 2)
Episodio 8: Leer "Ciudad natal" de Lu Xun (2ª parte)
第八集:一起读 魯迅的《故乡》(下)魯迅の「故郷」を読む(その2)。
大家 好。
欢迎 回到 TeaTime Chinese。
我 是 主持人 Nathan。
希望 大家 最近 学习 和 工作 都 非常 顺利 ,也 希望 大家 最近 都 在 努力学习 中文。
可能 我 还 没有 告诉 大家 :我 是 一个 大学生。
现在 是 我 大学 的 第四年 ,也 就是 大学 的 最后 ,所以 最近 我 有 一点 忙。
It is now my fourth year of university, that is, the last year of university, so I have been a bit busy lately.
不过 ,我 还是 希望 每个 星期 能 做 播客 ,来 帮助 大家 学习 中文。
如果 你 听 了 上个星期 的 节目 的话 ,你 可能 知道 ,今天 我们 会 继续 读 一篇 文章。
这 篇文章 是 鲁迅 的 《故乡》。
上个星期 ,我们 读 了 这 篇文章 的 一半 ,今天 我们 会 继续 读 另一半。
所以 ,如果 你 没有 听 上个星期 的 节目 的话 ,我 非常 建议 你 去 听 第 7集。
不然 ,你 可能 会 觉得 今天 的 节目 不太 有意思 ,或者 很难 明白。
Otherwise, you may find today's program less interesting or difficult to understand.
好 吧 ,我们 先 来 看看 在 这个 星期 的 故事 里 ,我们 会 看见 什么 难 的 单词。
Well, let's see what difficult words we will see in this week's story.
第一个 单词 是 “皱纹”。
皱纹。
什么 是 皱纹?
我们 说 :老人 的 脸上 有 很多 皱纹。
很多 女人 不 希望 她们 的 脸上 有 皱纹。
皱纹 就是 英语 里 的wrinkles。
第二个 单词 是 “老爷”。
The second word is "lord."
这个 单词 现在 已经 很少 有人 用。
This word is rarely used now.
以前 ,如果 一个 人 很 有钱 ,我们 叫 他 “老爷”。
In the past, if a person was very rich, we called him "Master".
或者 ,仆人 会 叫 他 的 主人 “老爷”。
“老爷 ”这个 单词 可以 翻译成 英语 里 的 Master,就 像 Batman 里面 的 Master Wayne 一样。
第三个 单词 不太 重要 ,但是 可能 你 不 知道。
这个 单词 是 “绿豆”。
绿豆 是 一种 蔬菜。
在 英语 里 ,绿豆 是mung bean。
但是 我 不 太 确定。
But I'm not so sure.
如果 绿豆 的 英语 不是 mung bean,你 可以 在 我 的 YouTube频道 告诉 我。
好 ,现在 我们 开始 读 《故乡 》这 篇文章 的 第二 部分。
(跳 到 结尾, jump to the ending)
这 就是 鲁迅 的 《故乡 》,你 都 听懂 了 吗?
This is Lu Xun's "Hometown". Do you understand it?
鲁迅 在 文章 的 最后 说 :他 对 水生 和 宏儿 有 希望。
Lu Xun concludes his essay by saying that he has hope for Shuisheng and Hong'er.
其实 ,这 不仅 是 对于 两个 孩子 的 希望 ,这是 对于 中国 未来 的 希望。
In fact, this is not only the hope for two children, but also the hope for the future of China.
当时 ,中国 不是 一个 强大 的 国家 ,很多 国家 都 在 欺负 中国。
所以 鲁迅 希望 ,以后 的 中国 人 的 生活 会 有 改变 ,以后 的 中国 会 有 改变。
Therefore, Lu Xun hoped that there would be changes in the lives of the Chinese people in the future, and that there would be changes in China in the future.
这 就是 鲁迅 的 希望。
This is Lu Xun's hope.
你 喜欢 《故乡 》这 篇文章 吗?
听 了 这 篇文章 ,你 有 什么 想法 呢?
After listening to this article, what do you think?
你 可以 在 我 的 Patreon上 下载 这 篇文章 的 原文。
当然 ,你 也 可以 在 TeaTime Chinese的 YouTube频道 上 分享 你 的 想法。
下次 ,我们 会聊 什么?
下次 ,我 想 和 大家 分享 最近 在 我 的 生活 中 发生 的 一件 事情。
Next time, I would like to share with you a recent event that happened in my life.
好 吧 ,这个 星期 的 播客 就 到 这里 ,谢谢 大家 的 收听 和 支持。
Well, that's it for this week's podcast, thanks for listening and for your support.
我们 下周 再见。
(故事 开始, the story begins)
我 知道 他 是 闰土 ,但是 他 和 以前 的 闰土 一点 也 不 一样。
I know he's a leap frog, but he's nothing like the old leap frogs.
他 比 以前 高 了 很多 ,脸上 有 很多 皱纹。
他 戴 着 一顶 帽子。
He was wearing a hat.
他 的 衣服 很破 ,他 看起来 很 冷。
His clothes were torn and he looked cold.
我 很 高兴 ,不 知道 说 什么。
I'm very happy, I don't know what to say.
我 说 :啊 ,闰土 哥 ,你 来 了?
I said: Ah, Brother Runtu, are you here?
我 有 很多 话 想 说 ,大海 ,月亮 ,西瓜 ,贝壳 …… 但是 我 不 知道 怎么 说。
I have a lot to say, the sea, the moon, the watermelon, the shell... But I don't know how to say it.
闰土 站 着 ,他 看起来 有 一点 高兴 ,又 有 一点 伤心。
Leapfrog stood, he looked a little happy, and a little sad.
过 了 很 久 ,他 终于 说话 了。
After a long time, he finally spoke.
老爷!
Master!
我 很 吃惊。
I was very surprised.
这个 时候 ,我 已经 知道 我们 已经 不是 以前 的 朋友 ,不是 以前 的 两个 小男孩 了。
By this time, I already knew that we were not the same friends, not the same two little boys.
我 不 知道 说 什么。
I don't know what to say.
闰土 的 旁边 有 一个 小男孩。
There is a little boy next to the leap-frog.
闰土 说 :水生 ,快 来。
Leapfrog said: Shuisheng, come on.
跟 老爷 打招呼。
Say hello to the master.
这个 叫 水生 的 小男孩 ,就是 三十年 前 的 小 闰土。
This little boy, Shuisheng, was the little leap-earth thirty years ago.
他 很 害羞 ,不 愿意 说话。
He is very shy and does not want to talk.
闰土 说 :对不起 啊 ,这 是 我 的 最小 的 孩子 ,还 很 害羞。
Leapfrog said: Sorry, this is my youngest child, still very shy.
这时候 ,我 的 妈妈 和 我 的 侄子 宏儿 来 了。
闰土 对 我 妈妈 说 :阿姨。
我 知道 老爷 回来 了 ,真的 太高兴 ,所以 来 了……
I'm so happy to know that His Lordship is back that I've come ......
啊 ,为什么 叫 老爷?
Ah, why are you called Master?
你们 以前 不是 最好 的 朋友 吗?
Weren't you best friends before?
你 还是 叫 “迅哥 ”吧。
You... better call it "Xun".
闰土 以前 叫 我 “迅哥”。
哎 ,这样 不好。
Hey, this is not good.
我 以前 孩子 ,不 懂 事情 … 闰土 然后 又 让 他 的 儿子 水生 和 我 打招呼。
I used to be a child and didn't understand things... Leapfrog then asked his son Shuisheng to say hello to me again.
但是 水生 还是 不 愿意 说话。
But Shuisheng still wouldn't talk.
妈妈 说 :让 宏儿 和 水生 一起 走走 吧。
Mom said: Let Hong'er and Shuisheng walk together.
宏儿 叫 水生 ,水生 就 和 宏儿 一起 出去 了。
Hong'er called Shuisheng, so Shuisheng and Hong'er went out together.
我 ,闰土 ,和 妈妈 一边 坐 着 ,一边 聊天。
闰土 给 了 我 一点 绿豆。
Leapfrog gave me some green beans.
他 说 :老爷 ,这是 我家 自己 种 的 一点 绿豆 ,请 老爷 吃。
He said, "Master, here are some green beans we grew ourselves, please eat them.
我 问 他 现在 怎么样。
I asked him how he was doing now.
闰土 说 :现在 非常 难。
孩子 们 没有 东西 吃。
什么 地方 都 要钱 ,我们 家 又 没有 钱……
Money is needed everywhere, but our family has no money...
妈妈 知道 闰土 很 忙 ,所以 没有 让 他 聊天 很 久。
Mom knew that Leapfrog was busy, so she didn't let him talk for long.
他 在 我们 家 吃 了 午饭 ,就 和 水生 回家 了。
He ate lunch at our house and then went home with Shuisheng.
妈妈 说 ,闰土 的 生活 很 困难 ,家里 的 桌子 ,椅子 ,如果 不 需要 的 话 ,都 可以 给 闰土。
Mama said that Leapto's life was very difficult and that the table and chairs in the house could be given to Leapto if he didn't need them.
我 说 :好 的。
又 过 了 一个 星期。
Another week has passed.
我们 要 坐船 离开 故乡 了。
We're leaving our hometown by boat.
闰土来 了 ,但是 水生 没有 来。
那 一天 ,我们 很 忙 ,没有 时间 聊天。
杨 二嫂 也 来 了 ,她 拿走 了 很多 房子 里 的 东西。
Yang's second wife also came, and she took many things from the house.
我们 也 送给 了 闰土 一些 东西。
We also gave something to Leapfrog.
现在 ,房子 已经 空 了 ,里面 什么 也 没有 了。
Now, the house is empty and there is nothing left inside.
我 ,妈妈 和 宏儿 在 船上 ,我们 要 离开 故乡 了。
这个 时候 ,我 的 侄子 宏儿 问 我 :叔叔 ,我们 什么 时候 回来?
我 说 :回来?
你 怎么 还 没有 走 ,就 想 回来 了?
Why did you want to come back before you left?
Pourquoi voulez-vous revenir avant de partir ?
可是 水生 让 我 去 他家 玩 啊。
But Shuisheng let me go to his house to play.
宏儿 说。
我 和 妈妈 都 又 一点 吃惊 ,但是 我们 没有 说话。
Mom and I were both a little surprised, but we didn't say anything.
我 看着 故乡 越来越 远。
I'm watching my hometown get farther and farther away.
我 想起 闰土 ,但是 我 已经 不 记得 小时候 的 他 ,那个 住 在 海边 的 小男孩。
I think of Runtu, but I don't remember him when I was a child, the little boy who lived by the sea.
我 只 记得 现在 的 闰土 ,这 让 我 非常 伤心。
I only remember Leapfrog now, and that makes me very sad.
晚上 ,妈妈 和 宏儿 都 去 睡觉 了。
我 一个 人 ,想 :我 以前 和 闰 土 是 最好 的 朋友 ,但是 现在 我们 是 那么 陌生。
I was alone and thought: I used to be the best friend with LeapDuck, but now we are so strange.
现在 ,宏儿 想着 水生 ,就 像 我 以前 想着 闰土 一样。
Now, Honger thinks about aquatic life, just like I used to think about Runtu.
我 希望 他们 以后 不会 像 我们 一样。
I hope they won't be like us in the future.
我 不 希望 他们 的 生活 都 和 我 一样。
I don't want their lives to be the same as mine.
我 也 不 希望 他们 的 生活 都 和 闰土 一样。
I also don't want their lives to be the same as Runtu.
我 希望 他们 能 有 新 的 生活 ,一个 我 和 闰土 没有 经历 过 的 生活。
I hope they can have a new life, a life that Runtu and I have never experienced.
我 有 很多 希望 ,但是 这些 希望 真的 会 实现 吗?
I have a lot of hopes, but will they really come true?
我 看见 了 大海 和 沙滩。
我 看见 了 天上 的 月亮。
I saw the moon in the sky.
我 想 :世界 上 真的 有 希望 吗?
I thought: Is there really hope in the world?
可能 有 ,可能 没有 吧。
Maybe yes, maybe no.
就 像 地上 的 路 一样。
like the road on earth.
世界 上 本来 没有 路 ,只是 走 的 人 多 了 ,就 变成 了 路。
There is no road in the world, but when more people walk, it becomes a road.
(结束 The end)