第 56集 : 一起 读 《合欢树》Let’s read “The Chinese Silk Tree” by Shi Ties
Episode 56 : Lasst uns gemeinsam "Der chinesische Seidenbaum" von Shi Ties lesen
Episode 56 : Let's read "The Chinese Silk Tree" by Shi Ties
第56回:みんなで読もう「中国の絹の木」(シーティーズ著
56회: Shi Ties의 "중국 실크 트리"를 읽자
Odcinek 56: Przeczytajmy "Chińskie jedwabne drzewo" autorstwa Shi Ties
Эпизод 56: Читаем "Китайское шелковое дерево" Ши Тиса
一 起来 读 《合欢树》
Read "The Acacia Tree" together
朋友 们 好 ,欢迎 收听 茶 歇 中文。
Hello friends, welcome to the tea break Chinese.
Xin chào các bạn, chào mừng đến với Tea Break Chinese.
我 是Nathan。
I am Nathan.
如果 这 是 你 第一次 听 我们 的 节目 的话 ,欢迎。
If this is your first time listening to our show, welcome.
在 这里 ,我们 用 简单 的 中文 聊 有意思 的 话题。
Here, we talk about interesting topics in simple Chinese.
今天 ,我 在 准备 新 的 一集 播客 的 时候 ,想到 了 一篇 文章。
Today, I was preparing a new episode of the podcast when I thought of an article.
这 篇文章 是 我 在 小学 的 语文课 本 里 读 到 的 ,所以 想 跟 大家 分享 一下。
I read this article in my elementary school language textbook, so I would like to share it with you.
“语文 ” 是 什么 意思?
What does "language" mean?
在 中国 的 学校 里 ,我们 也 学习 中文 ,不过 我们 不说 “中文 课 ”,而是 “语文课”。
In Chinese schools, we also learn Chinese, but we don't say "Chinese class", we say "language class".
今天 想读 的 这 篇文章 ,就是 来自 我们 的 语文课 本。
这 篇文章 的 作者 叫 史铁生。
The author of this article is Shi Tiesheng.
这 篇文章 的 名字 叫 《合欢树》。
The name of this article is "The Acacia Tree".
我们 先 来 介绍 一下 作者。
Let's start with an introduction to the author.
史铁生 于 1951年出生 于 中国 的 北京。
Shi Tiesheng was born in Beijing, China, in 1951.
18岁 的 时候 ,他 的 腿 有 了 毛病。
When he was 18 years old, he had a hairy leg.
他 的 leg有 了 毛病。
His leg had a hairy condition.
21岁 的 时候 ,他 去 医院 ,但是 他 的 腿 病 没有 治 好。
When he was 21, he went to the hospital, but his leg disease was not cured.
从此 ,他 成为 了 一个 残疾人 ,一个handicap。
From then on, he became a handicap, a handicap.
他 不能 走路 ,只能 坐在 轮椅 上。
He could not walk and had to sit in a wheelchair.
史铁生 不能 做 很多 事情 ,于是 他 开始 写 东西。
Stetson could not do many things, so he began to write things.
1983年 ,他 的 文章 第一次 获奖。
In 1983, he won his first award for his article.
后来 ,他 继续 写 ,写 了 很多 文章。
2010年 ,史铁生 去世。
In 2010, Stetson passed away.
我们 今天 要读 的 《合欢树 》是 他 在 1984年 写 的 文章。
The article we are going to read today, "The Acacia Tree," was written by him in 1984.
为什么 叫 《合欢树 》呢?
Why is it called "Acacia Tree"?
合欢树 是 一种 树 的 名字 ,英文 里 叫 Persian silk tree 或者Chinese silk tree。
Acacia is the name of a tree, called Persian silk tree or Chinese silk tree in English.
在 史铁生 的 家门口 ,有 一棵 合欢树。
In front of Shi Tiesheng's house, there is an acacia tree.
为什么 写 这棵树 呢?
等会儿 ,听 了 文章 ,你 就 知道 了。
Wait, listen to the article, you will know.
不过 ,在 开始 之前 ,我们 先 来看 几个 词语。
But before we begin, let's look at a few words.
我们 刚刚 说 了 “残疾人 ” 和 “轮椅 ” 两个 词语。
We just said the words "disabled" and "wheelchair".
残疾人 就是handicap。
有 的 残疾人 坐在 轮椅 上。
Some people with disabilities are in wheelchairs.
比如说 ,Stephen Hawking 就是 坐在 轮椅 上 的。
Stephen Hawking, for example, was in a wheelchair.
轮椅 ,就是wheelchair。
Wheelchair , is wheelchair.
下面 两个 词语 是 :睁 眼睛 ,闭 眼睛。
The following two words are: open eyes and closed eyes.
在 英文 里 ,我们 说:open my eyes, close my eyes。
In English, we say: open my eyes, close my eyes.
在 中文 里 ,我们 说 :睁 眼睛 ,闭 眼睛 ,或者 睁开眼睛 ,闭上眼睛。
In Chinese, we say: open your eyes, close your eyes, or open your eyes, close your eyes.
睡觉 的 时候 ,我们 闭 眼睛。
When it's time to sleep, we close our eyes.
我们 闭上眼睛。
We close our eyes.
不 睡觉 的 时候 ,我们 睁 着 眼睛。
When we are not sleeping, we keep our eyes open.
第五个 词语 是 :装修。
The fifth word is: decoration.
如果 一个 房子 太老 了 ,我们 就要 装修 这个 房子。
If a house is too old, we have to renovate the house.
装修 就是renovate。
Renovation is renovate.
你 装修 过 你 的 家 吗?
Have you decorated your home?
残疾人 ,轮椅 ,睁 眼睛 ,闭 眼睛 ,装修。
Disabled , wheelchair , open eyes , closed eyes , decoration.
知道 了 这 五个 词语 ,你 会 更好 地 明白 这 篇文章。
Knowing these five words, you will understand the article better.
让 我们 一 起来 读 史铁生 的 “合欢树 ” 吧。
Let's read Shi Tiesheng's "The Acacia Tree" together.
你 准备 好了吗?
Are you ready?
**《合欢树 ** **》作者 :史铁生 **十岁 那年 ,学校 里 有 写文章 的 比赛。
The Acacia Tree by Shi Tiesheng When I was ten years old, there was an essay writing contest at school.
在 比赛 里 ,我 得 了 第一。
In the competition, I won the first place.
我 很 高兴 ,回去 告诉 母亲。
I was so happy that I went back and told my mother.
母亲 说 ,她 小 的 时候 写文章 也 很 厉害。
My mother said that she was a great writer when she was a child.
母亲 不 表扬 我 ,而是 对我讲 她 自己 的 事情。
My mother did not praise me, but told me about herself.
这 让 我 很 生气。
This makes me very angry.
我 说 ,我 不 相信。
I said, I don't believe it.
我 想 让 母亲 伤心。
I want to make my mother sad.
那个 时候 ,我 的 母亲 还 年轻。
At that time, my mother was still young.
二十岁 ,我 的 腿 坏 了 ,成为 了 残疾人。
At the age of twenty, my leg broke and I became disabled.
我 有 很多 时间 ,于是 想 写 东西。
I had a lot of time and wanted to write something.
那个 时候 ,母亲 已经 不 年轻 了。
At that time, my mother was not young anymore.
她 带我去 医院 ,医生 说 ,他们 也 没有 办法 治 我 的 病。
She took me to the hospital and the doctor said there was nothing they could do to cure me.
我们 回家 ,但是 母亲 还是 想 办法。
We went home, but Mother still wanted to find a way.
她 去 找 了 一些 奇怪 的 医生 ,用 奇怪 的 办法 给 我 治病 ,但是 病 都 没有 好。
She went to some strange doctors and used strange methods to cure me, but I was not cured.
后来 ,她 发现 我 在 写文章。
她 跟 我 说 :那 就 好好 写 吧。
She said to me, "Then write well.
我 明白 ,她 知道 不能 治 好 我 的 腿 病 了。
I understood that she knew she could not cure my leg.
母亲 说 :“我 年轻 的 时候 也 喜欢 文学。
以前 ,我 也 想 写 东西。
你 小学 的 时候 写文章 不是 得 过 第一 吗?
Didn't you win first prize in your essay in elementary school?
你 肯定 可以 的。
You definitely can.
” 母亲 鼓励 我 写文章。
"My mother encouraged me to write articles.
她 去 图书馆 给 我 借书 ,或者 推 着 轮椅 ,带我去 电影院。
She would go to the library to borrow books for me or take me to the movies in a wheelchair.
以前 ,她 希望 给 我 治病。
Before, she wanted to cure me.
现在 ,她 希望 帮助 我 写文章。
三十岁 的 时候 ,我 的 第一篇 小说 发表 了。
母亲 已经 去世 了。
Mother has passed away.
过 了 几年 ,我 的 另 一篇 小说 又 得奖 了。
A few years later, I won another award for another novel.
那个 时候 ,母亲 离开 我 已经 七年 了。
By that time, it had been seven years since my mother had left me.
得奖 之后 ,很多 记者 来 我 的 家 ,问 我 问题。
大家 知道 我 是 残疾人 ,都 对 我 很 好。
People know that I am disabled and they are very nice to me.
我 不 知道 跟 记者 说 什么 ,于是 坐 着 轮椅 出去。
I didn't know what to say to the reporter, so I went out in my wheelchair.
我 坐在 公园 里 ,闭上眼睛 ,想 :母亲 为什么 那么 早就 去世 了 呢?
我 听见 一个 声音 回答 我 :因为 她 太 辛苦 了。
I heard a voice answer me: because she was too hard.
上帝 让 她 回家 ,让 她 不用 那么 辛苦。
God let her go home so she wouldn't have to work so hard.
我 听 了 ,觉得 舒服 了 一点。
I felt a little bit more comfortable when I heard that.
我 睁开眼睛 ,看见 风 在 树林 里 吹 过。
我 坐 着 轮椅 出 了 公园。
我 不想 回家。
母亲 去世 后 ,我 搬 了 家。
以前 ,在 我们 家里 有 一个 小 的 院子。
我 不想 去 那个 院子 ,因为 它 让 我 想起 母亲。
I don't want to go to that yard because it reminds me of my mother.
我 告诉 别人 ,说 院子 太小 了 ,我 坐 着 轮椅 ,不 方便 去。
邻居 对 我 都 很 好 ,经常 请 我 去 他们 家里 喝茶。
他们 很少 跟 我 说 母亲 的 事情。
They rarely talk to me about motherhood.
不过 ,有 一年 ,他们 说 :去 小 院子 里 看看 吧。
你 母亲 的 那 棵 合欢树 开花 了。
Your mother's acacia tree is in bloom.
我 害怕 去 那里 ,于是 还是 跟 邻居 说 ,我 坐轮椅 ,不 方便 去 那里。
I was afraid to go there, so I told my neighbor that I was in a wheelchair and could not go there.
邻居们 都 明白 ,跟 我 说起 别的 事情。
The neighbors understood and told me about other things.
他们 告诉 我 ,现在 ,在 那个 房子 里 住 着 一家人。
They told me that now, there is a family living in that house.
爸爸 ,妈妈 和 孩子。
那 个 孩子 很 安静 ,从来不 哭 ,一直 看着 窗户 外面 的 树。
The child was very quiet, never cried, and always looked at the trees outside the window.
哦 ,我 想起 那棵 合欢树 了。
Oh, I think of the acacia tree.
我 都 不 知道 那棵树 还 活着。
I didn't even know that tree was still alive.
有 一年 ,母亲 去 给 我 找 工作 ,在 回来 的 路上 ,看见 一个 小 的 植物 ,觉得 可爱 ,就 把 它 带回家 了。
One year, my mother went to find a job for me. On the way back, she saw a small plant and thought it was cute, so she took it home.
刚 开始 的 时候 ,我们 以为 只是 一个 小 的 植物 ,后来 才 发现 ,是 一棵 合欢树。
At the beginning, we thought it was just a small plant, but later we found out that it was a silk tree.
母亲 很 喜欢 那棵 合欢树 ,但是 那个 时候 ,她 一直 照顾 我 ,没有 时间 照顾 合欢树。
后来 ,我们 就 把 它 忘 了。
Later, we just forgot about it.
我出 了 公园 ,不 知道 要 去 哪里。
I got out of the park and didn't know where to go.
我 对 自己 说 :去 看看 那棵树 吧。
I said to myself: Go look at the tree.
我 也 想 再 看看 母亲 以前 的 房子。
I also want to see my mother's old house again.
我 想起 邻居 的话 :现在 房子 里 的 孩子 很 安静 ,从来不 哭 ,一直 看着 窗户 外面 的 树。
I remembered the neighbor's words: the child in the house now is very quiet, never cries, and always looks out the window at the tree.
他 看 的 是 母亲 种 的 合欢树 吗?
Is he looking at the acacia tree his mother planted?
我 回到 了 房子。
I went back to the house.
邻居们 看见 我 ,还是 欢迎 我 ,请 我 喝茶。
有 的 邻居 不 知道 我 是 作家。
他们 还是 像 以前 一样 ,问 我 的 腿 ,问 我 有没有 工作。
我 真的 想 去 小 院子 里 看看 ,但是 我 发现 ,我 已经 不能 去 了。
I really wanted to go to the small yard, but I found that I could no longer go.
以前 ,两个 房子 之间 有 一条 小路 ,能 去 院子 里。
Previously, there was a path between the two houses that led to the courtyard.
现在 ,两个 房子 都 装修 过 ,变得 更大 了。
Now, both houses have been renovated and have become even bigger.
现在 ,那条 小路 太窄 了。
Now, the path is too narrow.
我 坐 着 轮椅 ,真的 不能 进去 了。
如果 我要 别的 背着 我 去 小 院子 ,其实 也 可以。
If I want someone else to carry me to the small yard, that's actually okay.
但是 我 最后 还是 没有 问 别人。
But I still ended up not asking anyone else.
我 后悔 自己 没有 去 看看 合欢树。
I regret that I didn't go to see the acacia tree.
我 坐 着 轮椅 ,不想 回家。
我 想着 那个 住 在 老房子 的 孩子。
I'm thinking about that kid who lives in the old house.
我 想 ,有 一天 ,那个 孩子 长大 了 ,会 想起 院子 里 的 那 棵 树 ,会 想起 他 的 妈妈。
I think that one day, when that child grows up, he will think of the tree in the yard and his mother.
他会 想 去 看看 那棵树 ,但是 他 不 知道 是 谁 种 了 那 棵 树 ,他 也 不 知道 那棵树 的 故事。
He would like to see the tree, but he doesn't know who planted it, and he doesn't know the story of the tree.
(文章 结束 )这 就是 史铁生 在 1984年 写 的 《合欢树》。
这 篇文章 在 1985年 被 发表 ,很快 获得 了 成功。
2003年 ,这 篇文章 被 放在 上海 的 语文课 本。
我 也 是 在 语文课 上 读 到 这 篇文章 的。
为了 让 这 篇文章 更 容易 明白 ,我 改变 了 一些 句子 和 词语。
当然 ,如果 你 想 读 这 篇文章 的 原来 的 样子 的话 ,你 可以 在 网上 找到。
我 希望 你 明白 了 我 刚才 讲 的 故事 ,我 也 希望 你 喜欢。
今天 ,我 只有 一个 问题 给 你。
这个 问题 就是 :你 觉得 ,这 篇文章 为什么 叫 “合欢树”?
我会 尽快 把 这 一集 播客 放在 YouTube上 ,请 你 在 视频 的 下面 留言。
我 期待 读 大家 的 回答。
I look forward to reading everyone's responses.
那么 今天 的 茶 歇 中文 播客 就 到 这里 ,感谢 大家 的 收听 和 支持。
我 是Nathan。
我们 下 一次 节目 再见。