第 4集 :在 上海 我 最 喜欢 的 3个 地方 3 of my favorite places in Shanghai
Episode 4 :在 上海 我 最喜歡 的 3 個地方 3 meiner Lieblingsorte in Shanghai
Episode 4: In Shanghai I most like 3 of my favorite places in Shanghai
Episodio 4 :在 上海 我 最喜歡 的 3 個地方 3 de mis lugares favoritos de Shanghái.
第4話 : 上海我最喜歡的3個地方 上海で一番好きな場所3つ。
大家 好 ,欢迎 回到 茶 歇 中文 ,我 是Nathan。
在 你 住 的 地方 ,天气 怎么样?
上海 最近 天气 一直 不好 ,一直 是 阴天。
The weather in Shanghai has been bad recently, it has been cloudy.
你 知道 吗?
这 几天 在 中国 的 北方 有 很 严重 的 “沙尘暴”。
什么 是 沙尘暴?
沙尘暴 是 一种 自然现象。
Dust storms are a natural phenomenon.
沙尘暴 来 的 时候 ,天上 会 有 很多 的 沙子 ,所以 空气 会 是 黄色 的。
When a dust storm comes, there will be a lot of sand in the sky, so the air will be yellow.
每年 ,在 蒙古 ,中国 等 地方 都 会 有 沙尘暴 的 影响。
Every year, there are sandstorms in Mongolia, China and other places.
Hàng năm, có bão cát ở Mông Cổ, Trung Quốc và những nơi khác.
但是 ,听说 今年 的 沙尘暴 是 十年 以来 最 严重 的 一次。
However, this year's dust storm is said to be the worst in a decade.
你 可以 在 网上 找 “北京 、沙尘暴 ”的 照片 ,应该 会 看见 现在 中国 北方 的 样子。
You can find photos of "Beijing, sandstorms" online, and you should see what northern China looks like now.
我 希望 沙尘暴 不会 来 上海。
I hope the sandstorm will not come to Shanghai.
当然 ,今天 我们 不聊 沙尘暴 ,也 不 聊天 气。
Of course, today we don't talk about sandstorms or gas.
今天 我们 聊 什么?
今天 ,我们 会聊 旅游。
Today, we will talk about travel.
你 ,喜欢 旅游 吗?
Do you like to travel?
今天 我们 会聊 上海 的 旅游景点。
Today we will talk about tourist attractions in Shanghai.
我 自己 周末 的 时候 喜欢 在 上海 到处 走走 ,到处 看看。
I myself like to walk around Shanghai and look around on weekends.
但是 ,我 不 太 喜欢 去 那些 人 很多 的 地方 ,而是 喜欢 找 那些 大家 都 不 知道 的 地方。
However, I don't really like to go to places with a lot of people, but to places that people don't know about.
所以 ,今天 我会 和 大家 分享 我 的 秘密。
So, today I will share my secrets with you.
你 准备 好了吗?
are you ready?
**第一个 地方 :宝山区 的 临江 公园**
The first place: Linjiang Park in Baoshan District
📷
📷
首先 ,我 想 给 大家 介绍 临江 公园。
First of all, I would like to introduce Linjiang Park to you.
这个 公园 在 上海 的 宝山区。
This park is in Baoshan District, Shanghai.
宝山区 在 上海 的 郊区 ,可以 说 是 上海 的 农村。
Baoshan District is on the outskirts of Shanghai, so it can be said to be the countryside of Shanghai.
我 小 的 时候 住 在 临江 公园 附近 ,所以 这个 公园 对 我 来说 很 亲近。
I lived near Linjiang Park when I was young, so this park is very close to me.
这是 一个 很 老 的 公园。
This is a very old park.
公园 里 很多 很 老 的 树 ,还有 一座 很 老 的 塔。
In the park there are many old trees and a very old tower.
现在 ,这个 塔是 一个 博物馆 ,里面 有 中国 和 日本 打仗 时候 留下 的 东西。
Now, the tower is a museum with things left over from the war between China and Japan.
第二次世界大战 的 时候 ,日本 军队 来 上海 时 ,第一个 来 的 地方 就是 宝山区 ,就是 这个 公园 在 的 地方。
During World War II, when the Japanese troops came to Shanghai, the first place they came was Baoshan District, where this park is located.
所以 在历史上 ,临江 公园 这个 地方 很 重要。
当时 日本 人 是从 海上 来 的 ,所以 在 这个 公园 ,你 可以 看见 大海。
The Japanese came from the sea at that time, so in this park, you can see the sea.
我 记得 小 的 时候 ,我 在 海边 捉 过 螃蟹。
I remember when I was a kid, I caught crabs on the beach.
高中 的 时候 ,如果 没有 课 ,我 也 会 和 朋友 一 起来 这里 散步。
When I was in high school, if there were no classes, I would also go here for a walk with my friends.
对于 别的 人 来说 ,可能 临江 公园 只是 一个 很 老 的 ,不 太 漂亮 的 公园 ,但是 对 我 来说 ,这里 有 很多 回忆。
For others, Linjiang Park may be just an old and not very beautiful park, but for me, there are many memories here.
**第二个 地方 :福州路**
Second place : Fuzhou Road
📷
福州路 比 临江 公园 有名 很多。
Fuzhou Road is much more famous than Linjiang Park.
如果 你 来 上海 的 市中心 的话 ,肯定 会 路过 福州路。
If you come to the center of Shanghai, you will definitely pass Fuzhou Road.
你 可能 会 来 人民广场 或者 南京路 ,那么 别忘了 ,福州路 就 在 这 附近。
为什么 我 推荐 这里?
因为 在 这里 有 非常 多 的 文具店 和 书店。
Because there are so many stationery stores and bookstores here.
如果 你 喜欢 中国 的 书法 的话 ,这里 有 卖 毛笔 的 文具店。
如果 你 喜欢 收藏 笔记本 的话 ,这里 有
If you like to collect notebooks, here are
很多 很漂亮 的 文具店。
如果 你 喜欢 收藏 二手书 ,这里 有 一家 二手 书店 ,里面 有 一些 很 老 ,很 老 的 书。
如果 你 喜欢 看 外语 书 的话 ,这里 也 有 一家 外语 书店。
这些 地方 ,我 都 很 喜欢 去。
I love going to these places.
但是 ,在 福州路 上 ,我 最 喜欢 去 的 地方 是 一家 很小 的 书店。
However, my favorite place on Fuzhou Road is a very small bookstore.
这个 书店 很 特别 ,因为 这里 的 书 不是 一本 一本 卖 的 ,而是 一 公斤 一 公斤 卖 的。
This bookstore is very special because the books here are not sold one by one, but one kilogram by one kilogram.
“公斤 ”就是 英语 里 的
"Kilogram" is in English
kilogram。
kilogram.
所以 这家 书店 的 书 是 一 kilogram,一 kilogram卖 的。
So the books in this bookstore are sold for one kilogram, one kilogram.
如果 你 在 书店 里 选 好 了 书 ,你 把 书 给 老板。
If you choose a book in the bookstore, you give the book to the boss.
老板 会 把 你 的 书 放在 一个 秤 上面 ,放在 一个 scale上面 ,然后 告诉 你 要 多少钱。
The boss will put your book on a scale, put it on a scale, and tell you how much it will cost.
具体 的 价格 我 现在 忘记 了 ,可能 是 一 公斤 10块钱 ,20块钱 的 样子 ,总之 非常 便宜。
I forgot the exact price now, but it might be around 10 or 20 yuan per kilogram, which is very cheap anyway.
我 在 这家 书店 买 了 不少 中文 和 英文 的 书。
I bought a lot of Chinese and English books in this bookstore.
**第三个 地方 :松江区 的 佘山**
The third place: Sheshan in Songjiang District
📷
📷
松江 和 宝山 一样 ,是 上海 的 一个 区。
Like Baoshan, Songjiang is a district of Shanghai.
松江 也 在 上海 的 郊区 ,也 可以 说 是 上海 的 农村。
Songjiang is also on the outskirts of Shanghai, it can also be said to be a rural area of Shanghai.
这里 有山 ,有 农田 ,有 小河 ,非常 漂亮。
There are mountains, farmland, and a small river, which is very beautiful.
在 松江 ,有 一座 山 ,名字 叫 “佘山”。
佘山 不太高 ,所以 爬山 不会 太累。
Sheshan is not too high, so climbing the mountain will not be too tiring.
在 山顶 有 一个 有 200年 历史 的 天主教 教堂。
There is a 200-year-old Catholic church on the top of the hill.
教堂 旁边 是 一个 天文台。
Next to the church is an observatory.
如果 晚上 来 佘山 ,你 可以 看见 满天 的 星星。
If you come to Sheshan at night, you can see the sky full of stars.
佘山 的 下面 ,我 觉得 一些 有钱 的 人 住 在 那里。
Below Sheshan, I think some rich people live there.
还有 一个 茶园 ,(茶园 是 一个 种茶 的 地方)。
There is also a tea garden, (a tea garden is a place where tea is grown).
你 可以 在 山 的 周围 散步 ,呼吸 很 好 的 空气。
你 也 可以 骑 自行车 去 附近 其他 的 山。
对 ,在 佘山 附近 还有 一些 小 的 山 ,比如 辰山 ,小 昆山 ,等等。
我 和 大学 的 朋友 来过 佘山。
I have been to Sheshan with my university friends.
现在 ,周末 没有 事情 的 时候 ,我 也 会 从 家里 坐地铁 一个半 小时 来 这里。
Now, on weekends when there is nothing to do, I also take the subway from home for an hour and a half to come here.
虽然 很 远 ,但是 我 觉得 来 佘山 非常 值得。
Although it's far away, I think it's worth coming to Sheshan.
好 了 ,今天 和 大家 分享 了 在 上海 我 最 喜欢 的 3个 地方。
这 是 我 和 大家 的 秘密 ,所以 请 大家 不要 告诉 别人。
This is a secret between me and everyone else, so please don't tell anyone else.
其实 ,在 上海 还有 很多 很漂亮 的 ,但是 很少 人 知道 的 地方。
In fact, there are many beautiful places in Shanghai that few people know about.
有时候 ,我 希望 这些 地方 继续 像 现在 这样 ,没有 人 知道。
Sometimes I wish these places would continue to be like they are now, without anyone knowing.
因为 ,你 明白 ,很多 人 知道 这些 漂亮 的 地方 ,有时候 不 一定 是 一件 好 的 事情。
Because, you know, a lot of people know these beautiful places, and sometimes it's not necessarily a good thing.
如果 你 想 下载 今天 这 一集 播客 的 PDF 原文 ,你 可以 去 我们 的 网站 teatimechinese.com。
If you would like to download the original PDF of today's episode of the podcast, you can go to our website teatimechinese.com.
在 那里 ,你 可以 免费 下载 PDF 原文。
在 这个 星期 的 PDF 里 ,我 也 给 大家 准备 了 今天 我 介绍 过 的 三个 地方 的 照片。
所以 希望 大家 喜欢。
So I hope you all like it.
下次 我们 会聊 什么?
下次 我们 会聊 中国 的 教育 系统。
Next time, we'll talk about the Chinese education system.
好 吧 ,今天 的 播客 就 到 这里。
Well, that's it for today's podcast.
谢谢 大家 收听。
Thank you all for listening.
我们 下次 再见。