第 3集 :中国 大陆 和 台湾 之间 的 菠萝 大战 The War of Pineapples between Mainland Ch
Episode 3: Der Ananas-Krieg zwischen dem chinesischen Festland und Taiwan
Episode 3: The War of Pineapples between Mainland Ch
Episodio 3: La guerra de las piñas entre China continental y Taiwán
Épisode 3 : La guerre des ananas entre la Chine continentale et Taiwan La guerre des ananas entre la Chine continentale et Taiwan est un sujet d'actualité.
第3話:中国大陸と台湾のパイナップル戦争
에피소드 3: 중국 본토와 대만의 파인애플 전쟁 중국 본토와 대만의 파인애플 전쟁 중국 본토와 대만의 파인애플 전쟁
Odcinek 3: Wojna o ananasy między Chinami kontynentalnymi a Tajwanem Wojna o ananasy między Chinami kontynentalnymi a Tajwanem
Episódio 3: A Guerra dos Ananases entre a China Continental e Taiwan A Guerra dos Ananases entre a China Continental e Taiwan
Эпизод 3: Война за ананасы между материковым Китаем и Тайванем Война за ананасы между материковым Китаем и Тайванем
大家 好 ,欢迎 来到 茶 歇 中文 ,我 是Nathan。
Hello everyone, welcome to Tea Break Chinese, my name is Nathan.
如果 这 是 你 第一次 听 我们 的 节目 的话 ,欢迎!
If this is your first time listening to our program, welcome!
在 这里 ,我们 每周 会 用 中文 聊 一个 有趣 的 话题 ,目的 是 帮助 你 学习 中文。
Here, we will talk about an interesting topic in Chinese every week, with the aim of helping you learn Chinese.
今天 我们 聊 什么?
What are we talking about today?
今天 我们 聊 一个 战争。
Today we are talking about a war.
什么 是 战争?
What is war?
战争 就是 ,两个 国家 ,或者 更 多 的 国家 因为 一件 事情 而 互相 打。
War is when two countries, or more countries, fight each other for one thing.
每个 人 都 知道 ,在 上个世纪 发生 了 第一次世界大战 ,第二次世界大战。
Everyone knows that in the last century there was the First World War, the Second World War.
后来 还有 冷战 ,也 就是 cold war,还有 越南战争 等等等等。
Then there was the Cold War, the cold war, the Vietnam War, and so on.
但是 今天 我们 说 的 战争 和 上面 的 战争 不太 一样。
But the war we are talking about today is not the same as the war above.
Mas a guerra de que estamos a falar hoje não é a mesma que a anterior.
如果 你 已经 看见 这 一集 的 名字 ,你 会 知道 ,今天 我们 会聊 最近 发生 在 中国 大陆 和 台湾 之间 的 “菠萝 大战”。
If you've seen the title of this episode, you'll know that today we're going to talk about the recent "Pineapple War" between mainland China and Taiwan.
菠萝 是 一种 水果 ,也 就是 英语 里 的 pineapple。
Pineapple is a fruit, which is pineapple in English.
对 ,这个 战争 是 关于 pineapple,关于 菠萝 的。
Yes, this war is about pineapple, about pineapple.
你 可能 会 觉得 这 非常 荒唐。
You might think this is ridiculous.
荒唐 的 意思 就是 非常 非常 奇怪。
对 啊 ,为什么 会 因为 菠萝 而 发生 战争 呢?
Yes, why is there a war over pineapples?
这 非常 荒唐 ,非常 奇怪。
This is very absurd, very strange.
但是 这 确实 是 最近 发生 的 事情。
But that's really what happened recently.
今天 ,我会 和 大家 分享 这个 新闻。
Today, I will share this news with you.
你 准备 好了吗?
首先 ,我们 需要 知道 ,中国 大陆 和 台湾 之间 一直 有 问题 ,一直 有 矛盾。
First of all, we need to know that there have always been problems and conflicts between mainland China and Taiwan.
我 不 太 关心 政治 ,也 不想 说 我 支持 中国 大陆 ,或者 支持 台湾。
I don't care much about politics, and I don't want to say that I support mainland China, or support Taiwan.
所以 今天 我会 用 中立 的 看法 给 大家 介绍 这个 新闻。
So today I will introduce this news to you from a neutral point of view.
中立 的 意思 就是 ,我 在 中间。
Neutral means, I am in the middle.
我 谁 都 不 支持。
I don't support anyone.
我 也 不会 加上 自己 的 观点。
I won't add my own opinion either.
所以 发生 了 什么?
So what happened?
在 2021年 ,也 就是 今年 的 2月 26日 ,中国 大陆 发布 了 一个 通知 ,说 中国 会 从 3月 1日 开始 暂停 买 台湾 的 菠萝。
In 2021, on February 26 this year, mainland China issued a notice that China would suspend the purchase of Taiwanese pineapples starting March 1.
意思 是 中国 大陆 不买 台湾 的 菠萝 了。
中国 大陆 的 理由 是 ,在 台湾 来 的 菠萝 上 有 一种 不好 虫子 ,有 一种 不好 的 东西。
The reason from mainland China is that there is a kind of bad bug in the pineapples from Taiwan, and there is a kind of bad thing.
那么 台湾 很 着急 啊。
So Taiwan is very anxious.
为什么?
因为 台湾 的 菠萝 有 百分之 九 ,有 9 percent 都 是 卖 给 中国 大陆 的。
Because 9 percent of Taiwan's pineapples, 9 percent, are sold to mainland China.
你 可能 觉得 百分之 九 不太多 ,但是 事情 是 这样 的 :台湾 的 菠萝 百分之 九十 ,也 就是
You may think nine percent is not too much, but here's the thing: Taiwan's pineapples are ninety percent, which is
90 percent 是 给 台湾人 吃 的 ,是 只 在 台湾 卖 的。
90 percent is for Taiwanese people, and it is only sold in Taiwan.
百分之十 是 卖 给 其他 地方 的。
Ten percent is sold to other places.
其中 ,中国 会 买 百分之九 ,所以 只有 百分之一 是 卖 给 其他 16个 国家 ,包括 日本 ,韩国 ,马来西亚 ,加拿大 等 国家。
Among them, China will buy 9%, so only 1% will be sold to other 16 countries, including Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Canada and other countries.
现在 中国 大陆 说 不 买 台湾 的 菠萝 ,意思 是 台湾 有 百分之九 的 菠萝 没有 人买。
Now mainland China is saying that they don't buy pineapples from Taiwan, meaning that 9 percent of the pineapples in Taiwan are not bought.
台湾 现在 的 菠萝 真的 太 多 了!
There are really too many pineapples in Taiwan now!
那 台湾 那边 的 反应 怎么样?
How about Taiwan's reaction?
台湾 说 ,不能 接受 中国 大陆 做 这样 的 事情。
Taiwan says it cannot accept the Chinese mainland doing such a thing.
因为 去年 ,台湾 的 菠萝 是 正常 来 中国 ,是 没有 问题 的 ,为什么 今年 就 有 问题 了 呢?
Because last year, Taiwan's pineapples came to China normally, and there was no problem. Why is there a problem this year?
我 也 看 了 一个 对 台湾 菠萝 农民 的 采访 ,采访 里面 那个 麦 菠萝 的 台湾 农民 真的 很 伤心。
I also watched an interview with a Taiwanese pineapple farmer, and the Taiwanese farmer in the interview was really sad.
Também assisti a uma entrevista com um produtor de ananás de Taiwan, na qual o produtor de ananás de Taiwan estava muito triste.
他 说 :菠萝 是 没有 问题 的 ,是 很 好吃 的 ,但是 现在 没有 人买。
He said, "There is no problem with pineapples, they are very tasty, but no one is buying them now.
菠萝 的 价格 也 因此 暴跌。
The price of pineapples has also plummeted as a result.
“暴跌 ”的 意思 是 “很快 ,很快 地 下降”。
菠萝 的 价格 很快 地 下降 ,所以 现在 台湾 的 菠萝 非常 便宜。
The price of pineapples dropped very quickly, so now pineapples in Taiwan are very cheap.
台湾人 呢 ,现在 为了 帮助 农民 ,好像 在 买 很多 的 菠萝。
The Taiwanese seem to be buying a lot of pineapples now to help farmers.
我 看见 有 台湾人 说 :为了 帮助 台湾 的 农民 ,也 正好 趁着 便宜 ,多买 一点 菠萝。
I saw someone say: In order to help the farmers, it happened to be cheaper to buy more pineapples.
台湾 的 总统 蔡 英文 也 在 Facebook 上 发 了 自己 去 高雄 吃 菠萝 的 照片。
Taiwan's President Tsai Ing-wen also posted a photo of herself eating pineapples in Kaohsiung on Facebook.
鼓励 大家 吃 菠萝。
对 了 ,高雄 是 台湾 的 一个 地方。
By the way, Kaohsiung is a place in Taiwan.
那么 台湾 的 菠萝 真的 有 问题 吗?
So is there really a problem with pineapple in Taiwan?
我 个人 觉得 其实 应该 是 没有 问题 的。
I personally think that there should be no problem.
中国 大陆 现在 禁止 台湾 的 菠萝 应该 有 更深 的 政治 原因。
There should be a deeper political reason why mainland China is now banning Taiwanese pineapples.
因为 政治 上 的 原因 ,经常 会 发生 这样 的 事情 :你 不 买 我 的 东西 ,我 不 买 你 的 东西。
For political reasons, it often happens that you don't buy my stuff and I don't buy your stuff.
这 很 正常。
That's normal.
但是 ,看见 采访 里 台湾 的 农民 不能 卖出 自己 辛苦 种 的 菠萝 ,这 让 我 很 伤心。
However, it made me sad to see in the interview that farmers in Taiwan could not sell the pineapples they had worked so hard to grow.
台湾人 努力 支持 农民 ,买 很多 菠萝 ,当然 会 有 帮助。
Taiwanese people are trying to support the farmers by buying a lot of pineapples, which will certainly help.
但是 最后 还是 有 可能 会 扔掉 不少 菠萝。
But it's still possible to throw away quite a few pineapples in the end.
这样 真的 会 非常 可惜。
This would really be very unfortunate.
所以 ,我 不 支持 中国 大陆 ,我 也 不 支持 台湾。
So, I don't support mainland China, and I don't support Taiwan either.
我 只是 觉得 ,因为 政治 ,然后 让 农民 遭殃 ,这样 非常 不好。
I just think, because of politics, and then let the farmers suffer, it's very bad.
对 了 ,你 可能 不 知道 “遭殃 ”的 意思。
“遭殃 ”的 意思 是 :经历 一个 很 不好 的 事情。
所以 这里 ,因为 政治 的 原因 ,最后 让 农民 卖不出 自己 的 菠萝 ,让 农民 经历 这么 不好 的 事情 ,让 农民 遭殃 ,这样 很 不好。
So here, because of political reasons, in the end, the farmers cannot sell their pineapples, so the farmers have to go through such a bad thing, so the farmers suffer, this is very bad.
所以 ,这 就是 今天 我 想 和 大家 分享 的 新闻。
So, this is the news that I would like to share with you today.
我 住 在 上海。
当然 ,现在 在 上海 肯定 没有 台湾 的 菠萝 了。
Of course, there are no more pineapples from Taiwan in Shanghai now.
不过 ,我 真的 希望 中国 大陆 和 台湾 能 赶快 解决 这件 事情 ,不要 让 台湾 的 农民 遭殃。
However, I really hope that mainland China and Taiwan can quickly resolve this matter so that the farmers in Taiwan will not suffer.
同时 ,如果 你 想要 今天 播客 的 原文 ,今天 播客 的 transcript,你 可以 去 我 的patreon。
Also, if you want the original article of today's podcast, the transcript of today's podcast, you can go to my patreon.
在 哪里 ,你 可以 免费 下载 ,你 可以 不要 钱 下载 第一集 ,第二集 和 今天 第三集 的 原文 和 英语 的 翻译。
我 还 为 大家 准备 了 这 一集 播客 的 笔记。
I've also prepared notes for this episode of the podcast for you all.
下次 ,我们 会聊 什么?
我们 会 聊聊 关于 上海 的 旅游景点。
好 吧 ,今天 的 《茶 歇 中文 》就 到 这里。
谢谢 大家 收听。
我们 下周 再见。