第 26集 : 孔子 的 一生 (上) The Life of Confucius (Part 1)
Episode 26 : Das Leben des Konfuzius (Teil 1)
Episode 26: The Life of Confucius (Part 1)
Episodio 26 : La vida de Confucio (1ª parte)
第26話:孔子の生涯(前編)
Odcinek 26: Życie Konfucjusza (część 1)
大家 好 ,你 正在 收听 的 是 TeaTime Chinese 茶 歇 中文 ,我 是 Nathan。
Hello everyone, you are listening to TeaTime Chinese, I am from Nathan.
前两天 在 YouTube上 ,有 一位 听众 问 了 我 一个 问题。
他 说 :我 的 朋友 告诉 我 ,说 你 有 台湾 口音。
He said: My friend told me that you have a Taiwanese accent.
你 来自 哪里 呢?
Where are you come from?
谢谢 你 的 问题。
Thanks for your question.
这是 一个 很 有意思 的 问题 ,也 让 我 很 吃惊 ,因为 从来 没有 人 说 过 我 有 台湾 口音。
This is an interesting question, and it surprises me because no one has ever said that I have a Taiwanese accent.
一直 听 播客 的 朋友 可能 知道 ,我 来自 上海。
As those of you who have been listening to the podcast may know, I'm from Shanghai.
在 播客 里 ,我 已经 给 大家 介绍 了 很多 上海 的 东西 ,比如说 :在 第 4集 ,我 介绍 了 在 上海 我 最 喜欢 的 三个 地方 ;在 第 15集 ,我 介绍 了 我 的 童年 ;在 第 21集 ,我 介绍 了 上海 话 … … 只是 在 第 3集 的 时候 ,我 给 大家 讲 了 一个 发生 在 台湾 的 新闻。
In the podcast, I have already introduced a lot of things about Shanghai, for example, in episode 4, I introduced my three favorite places in Shanghai; in episode 15, I introduced my childhood; in episode 21, I introduced the Shanghai dialect... only in episode 3, I told you about a news story that happened in Taiwan.
如果 你 听 了 第 4集 ,第 15集 和 第 21集 ,你 就 会 相信 ,我 是 一个 真的 上海 人。
If you listen to Episode 4, Episode 15 and Episode 21, you'll believe that I'm a real Shanghainese.
既然 我 是 一个 上海 人 ,那么 我 有 上海 话 的 口音 吗?
Since I am a Shanghainese, do I have a Shanghainese accent?
我 觉得 没有。
I don't think so.
很多 身边 的 朋友 也 说 ,我 没有 口音。
Many friends around me also said that I don't have an accent.
在 大学 里 ,我 有 广东 的 朋友 ,他们 说话 的 时候 有 广东话 口音。
In university, I had friends from Guangdong who spoke with a Cantonese accent.
我 有 北京 的 朋友 ,他们 说话 的 时候 有 北京 的 口音。
I have friends in Beijing who speak with a Beijing accent.
我 呢 ,是 上海 人 ,但是 我 没有 上海 话 的 口音。
As for me, I am from Shanghai, but I don't have a Shanghainese accent.
我 不 知道 为什么。
I do not know why.
可能 是因为 小时候 在 学校 里 ,老师 们 的 普通话 都 很 好 吧。
Maybe it's because when I was a child in school, the teachers were very good at Mandarin.
虽然 我 也 会 说 上海 话 ,但是 在 播客 里 ,我会 一直 和 大家 说 普通话。
Although I can also speak Shanghainese, in the podcast, I will always speak Mandarin with everyone.
可能 以后 ,我会 开始 一个 新 的 播客 ,叫 茶 歇 上海 话。
Maybe in the future, I'll start a new podcast called Tea Break Shanghai.
但是 现在 ,我们 还是 一起 说 普通话 吧。
But for now, let's speak Mandarin together.
今天 的 节目 有 一点点 特别 ,因为 我们 会 开始 聊 一个 中国 的 历史 人物。
Today's program is a little bit special because we're going to start talking about a Chinese historical figure.
什么 是 历史 人物?
历史 人物 就是 一个 以前 的 人 ,一个 已经 去世 了 的 人。
A historical figure is a former person, a person who has passed away.
你 知道 什么 历史 人物?
What historical figures do you know?
你 可能 知道 毛泽东 ,或者 孙子 ,或者 孔子。
You probably know Mao Zedong, or Sun Tzu, or Confucius.
你 知道 孔子 吗?
对 ,在 这次 和 下次 的 节目 里 ,我们 会 一起 聊聊 孔子。
Yes, in this and the next program, we will talk about Confucius together.
我们 会 一起 看看 ,孔子 是 谁?
We're going to look together and see who Confucius is?
他 做 了 什么 事情?
他 说 了 什么 话?
你 准备 好了吗?
公元前 551年 ,也 就是 2500多年 前 ,在 中国 ,有 一个 叫 孔丘 的 人 出生 了。
In 551 B.C., or more than 2,500 years ago, a man named Confucius was born in China.
对 ,那个 时候 ,他 叫 孔丘。
他 还 不是 孔子。
孔丘 出生 在 鲁国。
听众 朋友 们 要 记住 ,那个 时候 还 没有 中国 这样 的 国家。
Audience friends should remember that there was no country like China at that time.
那个 时候 有 很多 小 的 国家 ,人们 用 汉字 ,说 汉语。
In those days there were many small countries where people used Chinese characters and spoke Chinese.
但是 那个 时候 ,他们 还 不是 中国 人。
孔子 是 鲁国 人。
Confucius was a native of the state of Lu.
鲁国 在 今天 中国 的 山东省。
孔丘 的 父亲 那个 时候 已经 72岁 了。
你 可以 想象 吗?
Can you imagine?
一个 刚刚 出生 的 孩子 有 一个 72岁 的 父亲?
A newborn child with a 72-year-old father?
我 不 可以 想象。
孔丘 3岁 的 时候 ,他 的 父亲 就 去世 了。
When Kong Qiu was three years old, his father died.
他 和 母亲 一起 生活 ,非常 辛苦。
He lives with his mother and works very hard.
孔丘 17岁 的 时候 ,他 的 母亲 也 去世 了。
这个 时候 ,孔丘 需要 一个 人 自己 生活。
At this time, Confucius needed to live alone.
他 先 是 在 一个 有钱人 的 家里 工作 ,然后 开始 当 老师。
He first worked for a wealthy family and then began working as a teacher.
那个 时候 ,他 还 不 太 有名 ,所以 学生 很少。
At that time, he was not very famous, so he had very few students.
那 一年 ,他 23岁。
That year, he was 23 years old.
虽然 孔丘 成为 了 老师 ,但是 他 还 很 年轻 ,需要 学习 很多 东西。
Although Confucius became a teacher, he was still very young and needed to learn a lot.
幸运 的 是 ,他 认识 了 很多 很 好 的 老师 ,他 和 老师 们 一起 学习。
Fortunately, he has met a lot of great teachers with whom he has studied.
用 现在 的话 说 ,他 学习 了 哲学 ,音乐 ,政治 ,等等。
In today's terms, he studied philosophy, music, politics, and more.
孔丘 说 过 这样 一句 话 ,他 说 :三人行 ,必有我师 焉。
Confucius once said something like this, he said: If three people walk together, there must be my teacher.
意思 是 说 :三个 人 里面 ,一定 有 我 的 老师。
It means: Among the three, there must be my teacher.
每 一个 人 都 可以 是 我 的 老师。
Everyone can be my teacher.
很快 ,孔丘 这个 老师 越来越 有名。
Soon, Kong Qiu became more and more famous as a teacher.
孔丘 和 别的 老师 不 一样。
Confucius is different from other teachers.
一般 的 老师 都 是 在 学校 里 工作。
The average teacher works in a school.
如果 你 想 去 学校 学习 ,你 需要 给 老师 很多 钱。
If you want to go to school to study, you need to give a lot of money to the teacher.
但是 ,和 孔丘 学习 不 一样 ,因为 孔丘 没有 学校 ,也 不要 钱。
But, unlike Confucius learning, because Confucius had no school and no money.
如果 你 想 和 他 学习 ,你 只 需要 每天 跟着 他。
If you want to study with him, you just need to follow him every day.
你们 一边 旅游 ,一边 学习。
You travel and learn at the same time.
如果 你 有 问题 ,你 就 问 孔丘 ,他会 回答 你。
If you have a question, you just ask Kong Qiu and he will answer you.
你 可以 看见 ,老师 是 怎样 说话 的 ,老师 是 怎样 生活 的。
You can see how the teacher talks and how the teacher lives.
越来越 多 的 学生 想要 和 孔丘 一起 学习。
他们 都 非常 尊敬 孔丘 ,所以 叫 他 “孔子”。
They all respected Confucius very much, so they called him "Confucius".
在 中国 ,我们 有 老子 ,孙子 ,孟子 等等。
人们 尊敬 这些 人 ,所以 叫 他们 “~子”。
The people honored these men, so they called them "~sons".
孔子 现在 是 一个 很 有名 的 老师。
Confucius is now a very famous teacher.
很多 学生 每天 和 他 一起 生活 ,一起 学习。
Many students live and study with him every day.
但是 ,孔子 不仅仅 想当 老师 ,而且 想 给 政府 工作。
However, Confucius not only wanted to be a teacher, but also wanted to work for the government.
你 还 记得 ,孔子 是 鲁国 人 ,所以 他 想 在 鲁国 的 政府 工作 ,帮助 鲁国。
As you remember, Confucius was from the State of Lu, so he wanted to work in the government of the State of Lu and help the State of Lu.
在 孔子 50岁 的 时候 ,他 找 了 一个 政府 的 工作 ,在 那里 工作 了 一段时间。
When Confucius was 50 years old, he took a government job and worked there for a while.
但是 ,政府 里 的 人 不 太 喜欢 孔子 ,所以 对 他 说 :我们 不太 需要 你。
But the people in the government didn't like Confucius very much, so they said to him, "We don't really need you.
你 和 你 的 学生 走 吧。
You and your students go now.
55岁 的 时候 ,孔子 和 十几个 学生 离开 了 鲁国 ,去 别的 国家。
At the age of 55, Confucius and a dozen students left the state of Lu and went to other countries.
他们 去 了 卫国。
They went to Weiguo.
孔子 想 在 卫国 的 政府 工作。
Confucius wanted to work in the government of Wei.
刚 开始 的 时候 ,卫国 人 很 欢迎 孔子。
At the beginning, the people of Wei welcomed Confucius very much.
但是 因为 孔子 是 鲁国 人 ,所以 卫国 人 担心 孔子 在 偷偷地 帮助 鲁国 ,所以 后来 卫国 人 也 请 他 离开 了。
But since Confucius was a native of Lu, the Wei people were worried that Confucius was helping Lu secretly, so the Wei people asked him to leave.
孔子 离开 卫国 ,去 了 陈国 ,然后 去 了 晋国 ,曹国 ,宋国。
Confucius left the state of Wei and went to the state of Chen, then to the states of Jin, Cao, and Song.
很 可惜 的 是 ,这些 国家 都 不 欢迎 孔子。
Unfortunately, Confucius is not welcome in any of these countries.
有 的 人 甚至 想 杀死 孔子。
Some even wanted to kill Confucius.
所以 ,孔子 和 他 的 学生 一直 走 ,一直 走。
So, Confucius and his students kept going and going.
他 一直 想 给 一个 国家 的 政府 工作 ,但是 每 一个 国家 的 政府 都 不要 他。
He always wanted to work for a government, but every government didn't want him.
最后 ,在 68岁 的 时候 ,孔子 回到 了 鲁国。
Finally, at the age of 68, Confucius returned to Lu.
鲁国 人 都 欢迎 孔子。
The people of Lu all welcomed Confucius.
孔子 回到 了 自己 的 家。
Confucius went back to his home.
在 鲁国 ,虽然 孔子 还是 想 给 政府 工作 ,但是 政府 还是 不太 喜欢 孔子。
In the state of Lu, although Confucius still wanted to work for the government, the government still did not like Confucius very much.
他们 给 了 孔子 一个 很小 的 工作 ,一个 不太 重要 的 工作。
They gave Confucius a very small job, a not very important job.
大部分 时间 ,孔子 还是 像 以前 一样 ,每天 教 学生 ,每天 看书。
For the most part, Confucius continued to teach his students and read books every day, as he had done before.
公元前 479年 ,孔子 在 他 的 老家 鲁国 去世。
In 479 B.C., Confucius died in his hometown of Lu.
这 一年 ,他 71岁。
That year, he was 71 years old.
这 就是 孔子 的 一生。
This is the life of Confucius.
他 一直 想 在 政府 工作 ,却 一直 不 顺利。
He has always wanted to work in the government, but it has been unsuccessful.
不过 ,他 是 一个 伟大 的 老师。
孔子 一生 有 3000多个 学生。
During his lifetime, Confucius had more than 3,000 students.
有 的 学生 后来 也 成为 了 很 伟大 的 人。
Some of the students went on to become great men.
关于 自己 的 一生 ,孔子 说 过 这样的话。
Confucius said these words about his life.
他 说 :我 15岁 的 时候 开始 努力学习 ;30岁 的 时候 明白 怎样 做人 ;40岁 的 时候 开始 明白 人生 ;50岁 的 时候 明白 了 自己 的 命运 ;60岁 的 时候 开始 不在乎 别人 的 评论 ;70岁 的 时候 开始 想 做 什么 就 做 什么 ,但是 不会 犯错。
He said: I started to study hard when I was 15; I understood how to behave when I was 30; I began to understand life when I was 40; I understood my own destiny when I was 50; You can do whatever you want when you start, but you won't make mistakes.
听 了 今天 的 播客 ,你 有 什么 想法?
After listening to today's podcast, what do you think?
关于 孔子 ,你 学到 了 什么 新 的 东西?
What new things did you learn about Confucius?
你 觉得 他 为什么 一直 想 给 政府 工作?
Why do you think he always wanted to work for the government?
下次 的 播客 里 ,我们 还会 继续 聊 孔子。
In our next podcast, we will continue to talk about Confucius.
我会 给 大家 分享 一些 有名 的 孔子 的 故事 ,还有 他 说 过 的话。
I will share with you some stories about the famous Confucius and what he said.
相信 听 了 下次 的 播客 ,你 会 更加 了解 孔子。
I believe that after listening to the next podcast, you will get to know Confucius better.
今天 的 播客 不 简单。
如果 你 有 什么 地方 没 听懂 的话 ,你 可以 去teatimechinese.com。
If there is something you don't understand, you can go to teatimechinese.com.
在 那里 ,我 给 大家 准备 了 每一集 播客 的 原文。
别忘了 :如果 你 有 学习 中文 的 朋友 ,也 请 你 把 茶 歇 中文 播客 分享 给 他们。
希望 大家 能 一起 学习 中文 ,一起 进步。