第 25集 : 中国 人 为什么 爱喝 热水? Why do Chinese people love to drink hot wa
Episode 25 : Warum trinken Chinesen so gerne heißes Wasser? Warum trinken Chinesen so gerne heißes Wasser?
Episode 25: Why do Chinese people love to drink hot wa
Episodio 25 : ¿Por qué a los chinos les encanta beber agua caliente? ¿Por qué a los chinos les encanta beber agua caliente?
第25話:中国人はなぜお湯を飲むのが好きなのか? 中国人はなぜ熱いお湯を飲むのが好きなのか
Odcinek 25: Dlaczego Chińczycy uwielbiają pić gorącą wodę? Dlaczego Chińczycy uwielbiają pić gorącą wodę?
大家 好 ,你 正在 收听 的 是 茶 歇 中文 播客。
我 是
Nathan。
现在 是 9月。
可能 你 刚刚 放假 结束 ,开始 学习 和 工作。
Maybe you've just finished your vacation and started studying and working.
如果 是 这样的话 ,我 对 你 说 :加油。
If that's the case, I say to you: Go for it.
希望 你 的 学习 和 工作 都 顺利。
今天 的 节目 开始 之前 ,我 想 感谢 一位 听众。
他 的 中文 名字 叫 荣然。
他 来自 以色列。
荣然 在 YouTube上 留言 说 :我 几个 月 前 在 SPOTIFY 开始 听 您 的 播客 ,觉得 您 的 声音 和 速度 不仅 很 合适 学习 汉语 的 人 ,而且 非常 标准。
Rong Ran left a message on YouTube and said: I started listening to your podcast on SPOTIFY a few months ago, and I think your voice and speed are not only suitable for people learning Chinese, but also very standard.
虽然 我 已经 学 汉语 四年 多 了 ,但是 我 非常 喜欢 “茶 歇 中文”。
这是 SPOTIFY 上 最 棒 的 播客!
谢谢 你 ,荣然。
你 的 评论 让 我 非常 ,非常 开心。
Your comment made me very, very happy.
我 希望 我 的 播客 适合 你 的 汉语 水平。
实际上 ,不管 你 学习 中文 一年 ,两年 ,或者 四年 ,你 都 可以 用 这个 播客 来 学习 中文 ,因为 在 这里 ,你 会 听见 最 自然 的 中文。
In fact, whether you've been learning Chinese for one, two, or four years, you can use this podcast to learn Chinese, because here you'll hear the most natural Chinese.
我会 用 平时 说话 的 方式 来 和 大家 说话。
I will talk to you in the way I usually talk.
虽然 我会 说 得 慢 一点 ,单词 会 简单 一点 ,但是 你 可以 相信 ,中国 人 就是 这样 说话 的。
Although I will speak a little slower and the words will be a little shorter, but you can believe that this is how the Chinese speak.
我们 说话 的 时候 不会 说 的 很快 ,也 不会 用 很 难 的 单词。
如果 你 听得懂 我 说话 ,那 你 在 中国 肯定 没 问题。
If you can understand me, then you'll be fine in China.
所以 加油 ,荣然 ,希望 你 能 继续 努力 地 学习 中文。
So go for it, Rong Ran, and I hope you will continue to work hard on your Chinese.
Vì vậy, cố lên, Rong Ran, tôi hy vọng bạn có thể tiếp tục học tiếng Trung chăm chỉ.
如果 以后 有 机会 的话 ,我 也 想 去 以色列 旅游。
I would like to visit Israel if I have the opportunity to do so in the future.
今天 我们 聊 什么?
今天 我们 会聊 一个 中国 的 文化。
那 就是 :喝 热水。
That is: drink hot water.
中国 人 为什么 喜欢 喝 热水?
Why do Chinese people like to drink hot water?
喝 热水 真的 对 身体 好 吗?
Is drinking hot water really good for the body?
这些 是 我们 今天 会 回答 的 问题。
These are the questions we will answer today.
你 准备 好了吗?
are you ready?
我 知道 ,在 欧美 ,人们 没有 喝 热水 的 习惯。
I know that in Europe and America, people do not have the habit of drinking hot water.
在 日本 和 韩国 ,人们 好像 也 不怎么 喝 热水。
In Japan and Korea, people don't seem to drink much hot water.
好像 只有 在 中国 ,我们 有 喝 热水 的 习惯。
It seems that only in China, we have the habit of drinking hot water.
对 ,中国 人 喜欢 喝 热水。
Yes, Chinese people like to drink hot water.
中国 人 无论 在 什么 时候 都 喜欢 喝 热水。
Chinese people like to drink hot water anytime.
肚子疼 ,喝 热水。
Tummy ache , drink hot water.
发烧 了 ,喝 热水。
感冒 了 ,喝 热水。
Have a cold, drink hot water.
甚至 ,当 你 什么 毛病 也 没有 的 时候 ,中国 人 也 会 告诉 你 :要 喝 热水 … … 这 很 奇怪 ,不是 吗?
Even, when you have nothing wrong, the Chinese will tell you: drink hot water... It's weird, isn't it?
但是 ,对 中国 人 来说 ,这 不 奇怪 ,因为 在 很久以前 ,中国 人 就 已经 开始 喝 热水 了。
But this is not surprising for the Chinese, who have been drinking hot water for a long time.
两千多年 前 ,有 一个 很 有名 的 人 叫 孟子。
More than 2,000 years ago, there was a very famous man named Mencius.
在 中国 ,我们 说 孔子 ,孟子 ,老子 都 是 很 伟大 的 人。
In China, we say that Confucius, Mencius, and Laozi are all very great people.
孟子 说 过 一句 话 ,叫 :冬日 则 饮汤 ,夏日 则 饮水。
Mencius once said, "Drink soup in winter and water in summer."
这句 话 的 意思 是 说 :冬天 要 喝 热水 ,夏天 要 喝 冷水。
对 ,汤 在 古代 的 时候 意思 是 “热水 ”,而 不是 我们 现在 说 的 “蔬菜汤 ”,“肉汤 ” 的 汤。
Yes, soup meant "hot water" in ancient times, not "vegetable soup" as we say now, "broth" soup.
我们 可以 知道 ,中国 人 喝 热水 有 很 久 的 历史。
然后 ,你们 知道 ,中国 人 喜欢 喝茶。
比如说 ,唐朝 的 时候 ,如果 你 和 朋友 见面 ,你们 一定 要 喝茶。
For example, in the Tang Dynasty, if you met with a friend, you had to drink tea.
Ví dụ, vào thời nhà Đường, nếu bạn gặp gỡ bạn bè, bạn phải uống trà.
喝茶 的 时候 ,我们 喝 什么 水?
When we drink tea, what kind of water do we drink?
冷水 ,还是 热水?
当然 ,我们 喝 热水。
虽然 现在 也 有 冷 的 茶 ,但是 大部分 时候 ,我们 喝 热茶。
Although there is cold tea now, most of the time we drink hot tea.
Mặc dù bây giờ trà lạnh cũng có sẵn, nhưng hầu hết thời gian chúng ta uống trà nóng.
也许 ,因为 中国 人爱 喝茶 ,所以 我们 习惯 喝 热 的 东西 ,而 不 习惯 喝 冷 的 东西。
Có lẽ vì người Hoa thích uống trà nên chúng ta quen uống đồ nóng hơn là đồ lạnh.
刚才 ,我们 说 了 中国 人 喝 热水 的 历史。
但是 在 中国 ,有 的 人 说 ,以前 喝 热水 的 人 很少。
为什么 以前 喝 热水 的 人 很少?
Why were there so few people drinking hot water in the past?
因为 ,如果 你 想 喝 热水 ,你 需要 什么?
Because, if you want to drink hot water, what do you need?
你 需要 火。
如果 你 想 生火 ,你 需要 什么?
你 需要 柴。
“柴 ” 就是 英语 里 的 firewood,是 一种 用来 生火 的 木头。
"Firewood" is the English word for firewood, a kind of wood used to make fire.
以前 ,穷人 很多。
In the past, there were many poor people.
人们 都 用 柴 来 做饭 ,而 很少 有人 会 用 柴 来 烧水。
People use firewood to cook, and few people use it to boil water.
以前 能 喝茶 的 人 也 都 是 有钱人。
如果 你 没有 钱 ,你 一般 会 直接 喝 井水 ,或者 河水。
If you don't have money, you will usually drink water directly from the well, or the river.
我 觉得 他们 说 得 有 道理。
I think they have a point.
也许 ,过去 只有 富人 喜欢 喝 热水 ,而 穷人 呢 ,只能 喝 冷水。
Perhaps, in the past, only the rich people like to drink hot water, while the poor people can only drink cold water.
如果说 ,以前 喝 热水 的 中国 人 很少 ,那么 从 什么 时候 开始 ,大部分 中国 人 开始 喝 热水 呢?
有 的 人 说 ,是 一百年 前 开始 的。
Some people say that it started a hundred years ago.
你们 知道 ,一百年 前 的 时候 ,中国 正在 和 外国 打仗。
As you know, a hundred years ago, China was at war with a foreign country.
那个 时候 ,很多 人 生病 ,所以 政府 开始 鼓励 人们 喝 热水。
At that time, many people were sick, so the government began to encourage people to drink hot water.
1934年 ,当时 中国 的 总统 蒋介石 鼓励 中国 人 做 很多 事情。
In 1934, then Chinese President Chiang Kai-shek encouraged the Chinese to do many things.
他 鼓励 人们 多 看书 ,多 洗手 ,当然 ,他 也 鼓励 人们 多 喝 热水。
He encouraged people to read more, wash their hands more, and of course, he also encouraged people to drink more hot water.
他 可能 觉得 ,很多 人 生病 是因为 水 里面 有 细菌。
He probably thinks that many people get sick because there are bacteria in the water.
Anh ta có thể nghĩ rằng nhiều người bị bệnh vì vi khuẩn trong nước.
如果 大家 喝 没有 细菌 的 水 ,就 不会 生病。
If people drink water without bacteria, they will not get sick.
1949年 ,新 中国 成立。
In 1949, New China was founded.
中国 终于 不用 再 打仗 了。
At last, China does not have to go to war anymore.
这个 时候 ,中国 的 政府 开始 更加 鼓励 人们 喝 热水。
At this time, the Chinese government began to encourage people to drink hot water more.
后来 ,中国 人 越来越 有钱。
喝 热水 ,喝茶 不再 是 有钱人 做 的 事情。
Drinking hot water and tea is no longer something that rich people do.
越来越 多 的 中国 人 开始 喝 热水 ,因为 我们 觉得 喝 热水 是 一件 健康 的 事情。
More and more Chinese people are drinking hot water because we think it is a healthy thing to drink.
最后 一个 小 问题 ,喝 热水 真的 是 一件 健康 的 事情 吗?
喝 热水 真的 对 身体 好 吗?
有 的 人 说 ,喝 热水 对 人 的 胃 有 好处。
他们 说 ,人 的 胃 不 喜欢 吃 冷 的 东西 ,也 不 喜欢 喝 冷 的 东西。
但是 也 有 的 人 说 ,人 应该 喝 冷水。
全世界 大部分 的 人 都 是 直接 喝 冷水 的 ,中国 人 为什么 要 喝 热水?
Most of the world's people drink cold water directly, why do Chinese people drink hot water?
所以 今天 我 给 大家 的 问题 是 :你 呢?
你 喝 热水 吗?
你 什么 时候 喝 热 的 东西?
是 喝 茶 ,喝 咖啡 的 时候 才 喝 热 的 东西 吗?
还是 平常 也 会 喝 热水?
Or do you usually drink hot water too?
我 知道 ,有 的 听众 朋友 们 可能 没 喝 过 热水。
所以 ,如果 你 没有 喝 过 热水 ,我 想 邀请 你 试试看。
不要 加 茶叶 ,也 不要 加 咖啡 ,喝一杯 热水 ,然后 回答 我 :你 有没有 觉得 更 舒服 呢?
Don't add tea, don't add coffee, drink a cup of hot water, and then answer me: do you feel more comfortable?
我 非常 期待 大家 的 回答。
那么 今天 的 节目 就 到 这里 ,我 希望 你 觉得 今天 的 话题 有意思。
再 一次 感谢 大家 的 收听 和 支持。
Once again, thank you all for listening and for your support.
我们 下次 再见。
We'll see you next time.