第 1集 : 让 我们 开始 茶 歇 中文 吧! Introducing TeaTime Chinese
Episode 1 : Los geht's mit Tea Time Chinese! Einführung in TeaTime Chinese
Episode 1: Let's Start Tea Time Chinese! Introducing TeaTime Chinese
Episodio 1 : ¡Empecemos con Tea Time Chinese! Presentación de TeaTime Chinese
第1話:TeaTime Chineseをはじめよう! ティータイム・チャイニーズの紹介
Эпизод 1: Начинаем чайную паузу по-китайски! Представляем вашему вниманию китайский язык TeaTime
大家 好 ,欢迎 来到 茶 歇 中文。
Hello everyone, welcome to Tea Break Chinese.
我 是Nathan。
今天 ,我 非常 开心 向 大家 介绍 TeaTime Chinese 茶 歇 中文 这个 播客。
Today, I am very happy to introduce you to the TeaTime Chinese podcast.
播客 ,就是 英语 里 的 Podcast。
Podcasts are Podcasts in English.
这个 播客 是 给 谁 听 的?
Who is this podcast for?
这个 播客 是 给 正在 学习 中文 的 你 听 的。
This podcast is for those of you who are learning Chinese.
如果 你 已经 会 一些 中文 ,想要 找 一些 有趣 的 东西 学习 ,那么 这个 播客 就是 为 你 “量身 定制 ”的。
If you already know some Chinese and are looking for something interesting to learn, this podcast is "tailor-made" for you.
“量身 定制 ”…你 可能 不 知道 这个词 是 什么 意思。
"Tailor-made"...you may not know what that word means.
让 我 来 给 你 解释。
Let me explain it to you.
如果 一个 东西 只 适合 你 ,不 适合 别人 ,那么 我们 就 可以 说 这个 东西 是 为 你 “量身 定制 ”的。
If something only suits you and no one else, then we can say that it is "customized" for you.
在 英语 里面 ,我们 可以 说 :custom designed 或者 custom made。
现在 ,在 全世界 越来越 多 的 人 学习 中文。
Nowadays, more and more people around the world are learning Chinese.
在 网上 当然 有 很多 中文 的 书 ,很多 中文 的 YouTube视频 ,当然 ,也 有 播客。
但是 ,有 的 视频 和 播客 太 简单 ,是 给 初学者 的。
However, there are videos and podcasts that are too simple and are for beginners.
初学者 ,就是 刚刚开始 学习 一个 东西 的 人。
有 的 视频 和 播客 又 太难 ,是 给 中国 人 的。
There are videos and podcasts that are too difficult and are for Chinese people.
所以 ,我们 很难 选择 一个 真正 适合 自己 的 播客。
So, it's hard to choose a podcast that really suits you.
如果 你 也 有 这样 的 感觉 ,那么 这个 播客 就是 为 你 “量身 定制 ”的。
If you feel this way too, then this podcast is "made for you".
我 自己 有 这样 的 感觉 ,因为 我 也 像 你 一样 ,喜欢 学习 语言。
I myself feel this way because I, like you, like to learn languages.
我 学习 英语 ,法语 ,日语 ,和 俄语。
在 刚刚开始 学习 一门 外语 的 时候 ,我 总是 有 很多 可以 学习 的 东西。
When just starting to learn a foreign language, I always have a lot to learn.
我 可以 在 YouTube里面 写 :French Beginner,或者 Russian beginner… 就 会 找到 多 很多 的 视频。
I can write in YouTube: French Beginner, or Russian beginner... and I will find a lot more videos.
但是 当 我 的 语言 水平 达到 中级 ,我 发现 ,这时候 想要 找到 合适 的 学习材料 就 不 那么 简单 了。
But when I reached the intermediate level, I found that it was not so easy to find the right materials for my studies.
那么 ,接下来 ,请 让 我 介绍 一下 自己。
So, next, please, let me introduce myself.
我 是 谁?
我 叫 Nathan,来自 中国 的 上海。
我 喜欢 学习 语言。
我 从小 就 开始 学习 英语。
I have been learning English since I was a child.
后来 ,在 大学 里 ,我 学习 语言学。
Later, in college, I studied linguistics.
语言学 ,就是 英语 里 的linguistics。
总之 ,我 学习 语言。
Anyway, I'm learning the language.
我 主要 学习 日语 ,同时 也 学习 英语 ,法语 ,俄语。
I study mainly Japanese, but also English, French and Russian.
在 大学 里 ,我 也 上 过 匈牙利语 ,和 梵语 的 课。
In college, I also took classes in Hungarian and Sanskrit.
你 也许 可以 看出 ,我 真的 非常 喜欢 学习 语言。
As you can probably tell, I really enjoy learning languages.
我 也 读 很多 关于 语言 学习 的 书 ,来 帮助 自己 更好 地 学习 语言。
I also read a lot of books on language learning to help me learn languages better.
今天 我 想 给 大家 介绍 我 最 喜欢 的 语言学家。
Today I would like to introduce you to my favorite linguist.
他 是 一个 美国 人 ,名字 叫Stephen Krashen。
如果 你 也 学习 很多 语言 ,如果 你 是 一个 polyglot,你 一定 知道 他。
如果 你 不 知道 Stephen Krashen,我 非常 推荐 你 去 读 他 的 书 ,或者 在 YouTube上 看 他 的 视频。
If you don't know Stephen Krashen, I highly recommend reading his book or watching his videos on YouTube.
YouTube有 很多 他 的 演讲。
Stephen Krashen有 一个 很 有意思 的 理论 ,中文 叫 “可 理解 输入 ” ,英语 叫 “Comprehensible input” 。
什么 是 “可 理解 输入” ?
简单 地说 ,就是 :我们 只有 在 理解 别人 的 意思 的 时候 ,才能 真正 地 学习 一门 语言。
Simply put: we can only truly learn a language when we understand what others mean.
如果 我们 不 明白 ,不 理解 别人 说 的 意思 ,不管 我们 怎么 听 ,怎么 读 ,也 是 没用 的。
If we don't understand what others are saying, it doesn't matter how much we listen or how much we read, it's useless.
比如 ,如果 你 学习 俄语。
For example, if you study Russian.
有 一个 俄罗斯 的 人 对 你 说 :яблоко,你 明白 他 的 意思 吗?
你 不 明白。
如果 他 说 三遍 :яблоко,яблоко,яблоко,你 明白 他 的 意思 吗?
If he says three times: яблоко, яблоко, яблоко, do you understand what he means?
你 还是 不 明白。
但是 ,如果 他 说 яблоко,然后 ,拿 起 一个 苹果 给 你 看 ,然后 指着 苹果 ,又 说 了 一次яблоко。
But if he says яблоко, then picks up an apple and shows it to you, then points to the apple and says яблоко once more.
现在 ,你 明白 了 吗?
现在 你 肯定 明白 了。
原来 ,俄语 里 的 яблоко,意思 是 :苹果。
It turns out that яблоко in Russian means: Apple.
这 就是
That's it.
Stephen Krashen的 “可 理解 输入 ”的 理论。
Stephen Krashen's theory of "comprehensible input".
这个 理论 告诉 我们 什么?
这个 理论 告诉 我们 ,学习 语言 时 最 重要 的 是 明白 别人 的 意思。
This theory tells us that the most important thing when learning a language is to understand what other people mean.
如果 你 喜欢 看书 ,那么 你 需要 明白 作者 写 的 东西。
If you like reading, then you need to understand what the author writes.
如果 你 喜欢 看 YouTube视频 ,你 需要 明白 这个 Youtuber说 的话。
If you like watching YouTube videos, you need to understand what this Youtuber is saying.
如果 你 像 现在 一样 听播客 ,你 需要 明白 这个 播主 说 的话。
If you listen to podcasts like you do now, you need to understand what this podcaster is saying.
语法 ,词汇 什么 的 当然 重要 ,但 不是 最 重要 的。
Grammar and vocabulary are of course important, but not the most important.
如果 你 知道 很多 的 语法 ,很多 的 词汇 ,但是 不能 和 别人 说话 ,也 听不懂 别人 说 的话 ,那样 是 非常 非常 可惜 的。
If you know a lot of grammar and a lot of vocabulary, but you cannot speak to others and you cannot understand what they say, that would be a great pity.
我 希望 到 现在 为止 你 能 明白 我 说 的话。
I hope you can understand what I'm saying by now.
你 不 需要 全部 听懂 ,全部 明白 ,因为 这 不 简单 ,也 不 重要。
You don't need to understand it all, understand it all, because it's not easy and it's not important.
重要 的 是 你 能 不能 明白 大部分 我 说 的话。
如果 你 用 已经 可以 听懂 百分之 60甚至 70,那么 你 的 中文 已经 很 不错 了。
If you can already understand 60% or even 70% of what you say in Chinese, then your Chinese is already pretty good.
加油!
Cheer up!
当然 ,播客 不是 YouTube视频。
Of course, a podcast is not a YouTube video.
在 播客 里 ,你 看不见 我。
On the podcast, you can't see me.
我 也 不能 给 你 看 东西 ,给 你 画画 ,来 解释 我 的 意思。
I can't show you things and draw you pictures to explain what I mean.
但是 ,我会 努力 用 简单 的 语言 向 你 解释 困难 的 单词 和 语法。
However, I will try to explain difficult words and grammar to you in simple language.
你 可以 早上 一边 坐车 ,一边 听TeaTime Chinese。
You can listen to TeaTime Chinese while riding in the car in the morning.
你 也 可以 拿 一本 笔记本 ,拿 一支 笔 ,仔细听 ,试着 写下 你 听见 的 东西。
You can also grab a notebook, grab a pen, listen carefully, and try to write down what you hear.
当然 ,你 也 可以 喝一杯 中国 茶 ,舒舒服服 ,安安静静 地 学习 中文。
Of course, you can also drink a cup of Chinese tea, relax and learn Chinese in peace.
在 茶 歇 中文 ,我们 会聊 各种各样 的 话题。
我们 会聊 中国 ,我们 也 会 聊 外国。
We will talk about China, and we will also talk about foreign countries.
我们 会聊 生活 ,我们 也 会 聊 一些 严肃 的 话题。
当然 ,我 希望 我 的 话题 不会 太 严肃。
因为 开开心心 地 学习 中文 才 是 最 重要 的。
The most important thing is to learn Chinese happily.
如果 你 想要 播客 的 原文 ,原文 就是 英语 里 的 Transcript,你 可以 去 我们 的 网站 teatimechinese.com。
在 那里 ,你 会 找到 每一集 的 原文。
There, you will find the original text of each episode.
下次 ,我们 会聊 一个 非常 有意思 的 话题。
Next time, we will talk about a very interesting topic.
这个 话题 是 :我们 为什么 学习 中文?
我们 会聊 中文 在世界上 语言 中 的 地位 ,也 会 聊聊 现在 人们 学习 中文 的 原因。
We'll talk about Chinese's place in the world's languages and why people are learning Chinese today.
那么 ,今天 的 茶 歇 中文 就 到 这里。
So, today's tea break Chinese is here.
谢谢 你 的 收听。
Thanks for listening.
我们 下次 再见!
See you next time!