第 19集 :我 的 夏天 计划 My Plan for the Summer
Episode 19: Mein Plan für den Sommer
Episode 19: My Plan for the Summer
Episodio 19: Mi plan para el verano
第19話:夏のマイプラン
Odcinek 19: Mój plan na lato
学习 中文 的 朋友 们 ,你们好。
你 正在 收听 的 是 TeaTime Chinese 茶 歇 中文。
You are listening to TeaTime Chinese Tea Break Chinese.
这是 7月 的 第一集 节目。
This is the first episode of the show in July.
我 是从 3月 开始 做 这个 播客 的。
I've been doing this podcast since March.
从 3月 到 现在 已经 4个 月 了。
It has been 4 months since March.
我 看见 ,越来越 多 的 朋友 们 收听 我 的 播客 ,和 我 一起 学习 中文。
I see that more and more friends listen to my podcast and learn Chinese with me.
这 让 我 非常 开心。
It makes me very happy.
现在 是 7月。
夏天 马上 就要 来 了。
Summer is coming soon.
我 是 大学生 ,所以 7月 和 8月 是 我 的 暑假 (暑假 就是 summer vacation)。
在 7月 和 8月 ,我 可以 做 我 想 做 的 事情。
In July and August, I can do what I want.
我 可以 做 我 喜欢 做 的 事情。
I can do what I love to do.
今天 ,我 就 想 和 大家 分享 一下 我 的 夏天 计划。
Today, I just want to share with you my summer plans.
你 准备 好了吗?
are you ready?
等 一下 ,在 我 开始 分享 我 的 夏天 计划 前 ,我 想 起来 一个 问题。
Hold on, before I start sharing my summer plans, I have a question.
这个 问题 是 一个 学习 中文 的 朋友 问 我 的。
This question was asked by a friend who is studying Chinese.
这个 问题 是 : “计划 ” 和 “打算 ” 两个 词语 有 什么 区别?
The question is: What is the difference between the words "plan" and "intend"?
这是 一个 很 好 的 问题。
This is a great question.
你 知道 “计划 ” 和 “打算 ” 有 什么 区别 吗?
Do you know the difference between "plan" and "intend"?
在 英语 里 ,它们 都 是 plan 的 意思。
In English, they both mean plan.
但是 ,它们 有 一个 小小的 区别。
However, they have one small difference.
别 担心 ,现在 我来 解释一下。
Don't worry, let me explain now.
我们 先说 “打算” 。
Let's talk about "planning" first.
如果 你 打算 一件 事情 ,比如说 :今天 ,我 打算 出去 买 东西。
If you plan to do one thing, for example: Today, I plan to go shopping.
这是 一个 plan,这是 一个 打算。
This is a plan, this is an intention.
但是 ,这个 plan 没有 很多 细节 ,你 还 没有 很 认真 地想 过 这个 plan。
However, this plan doesn't have many details, and you haven't thought about it very seriously.
我 打算 出去 买 东西 ,但是 我 不 知道 什么 时候 出去 买 东西。
I'm going to go shopping, but I don't know when to go shopping.
我 也 不 知道 买 什么 东西。
I also don't know what to buy.
这 只是 一个 很 简单 的 打算。
This is just a very simple plan.
但是 ,如果 你 说 :今天 我 计划 出去 买 东西。
However, if you say: Today I plan to go out and buy something.
意思 是 :你 已经 很 认真 地 做 了 一个 plan,你 已经 很 认真 地想 过 要 做 什么。
It means: you have made a plan very seriously, and you have thought about what to do very seriously.
我 计划 今天下午 两点 出去 买 东西。
I plan to go shopping at two o'clock this afternoon.
我 计划 要 去 这个 商店。
I plan to go to this store.
我 计划 要 买 这个 ,我 计划 要 买 那个 ,等等等等。
I plan to buy this, I plan to buy that, blah blah blah.
这 不是 一个 打算 ,因为 你 已经 很 认真 地想 过 要 做 什么。
It's not a plan because you've already thought very hard about what you want to do.
所以 , “计划 ” 比 “打算 ” 更加 认真 ,计划 比 打算 有 更 多 的 细节。
Therefore, "plan" is more serious than "intend", and plan has more details than plan.
这 就是 “打算 ” 和 “计划 ” 的 区别。
This is the difference between "intend" and "plan".
有 的 中国 人 也 觉得 , “计划 ” 这个 词语 比 “打算 ” 更加 正式 ,更加formal。
Some Chinese also feel that the word "plan" is more formal and formal than "plan".
他们 也 说 得 有 道理。
They also have a point.
今天 的 播客 ,名字 是 :我 的 夏天 计划 ,不是 我 的 夏天 打算 ,因为 我 已经 想过 这个 问题 ,我 知道 要 做 什么。
Today's podcast, titled: My Summer Plan, Not My Summer Plan, because I've thought about it and I know what to do.
我 已经 想过 这个 问题。
I've thought about this question.
好 吧 ,我们 言归正传 ,让 我 来 给 你 分享 我 的 夏天 打算 吧。
Well, without further ado, let me share with you my summer plans.
我 的 第一个 打算 ,当然 ,是 继续 做 我 的 播客。
My first plan, of course, was to keep doing my podcast.
我 计划 每个 星期 做 一集 播客 ,来 帮助 大家 学习 中文。
I plan to do a podcast every week to help you learn Chinese.
虽然 ,每个 星期 ,我会 花 很多很多 时间 做播客 ,但是 我 非常 开心。
Although, every week, I will spend many, many hours doing podcasts, but I am very happy.
同时 ,我 也 想 花 更 多 的 时间 来 做 我 的 网站。
At the same time, I also want to spend more time on my website.
如果 你 还 不 知道 的话 ,我 的 播客 有 一个 网站。
If you didn't already know, my podcast has a website.
这个 网站 是teatimechinese.com。
This website is teatimechinese.com.
在 那里 ,你 可以 免费 地 阅读 每一集 播客 的 原文。
你 可以 一边 读 原文 ,一边 听播客。
You can read the original article while listening to the podcast.
我 觉得 这是 一个 学习 中文 的 好 办法。
I think this is a good way to learn Chinese.
同时 ,前两天 ,我 开始 做 TeaTime Chinese 的 Facebook page。
At the same time, two days ago, I started to make TeaTime Chinese Facebook page.
你 知道 ,在 中国 ,我们 没有 Facebook,所以 我 不 太 了解 Facebook。
You know, in China, we don't have Facebook, so I don't know much about Facebook.
我 正在 慢慢 地 ,一点一点 学习 怎么 做 一个 Facebook page。
I'm slowly, bit by bit learning how to make a Facebook page.
以后 ,如果 我 有 一集 新 的 播客 ,我会 在 Facebook 上 告诉 大家。
In the future, if I have a new podcast episode, I'll let everyone know on Facebook.
你 也 可以 在 那里 给 我 留言 ,告诉 我 你 的 建议 ,或者 问 我 一些 关于 中文 ,关于 中国 的 问题。
You can also leave me a message there, tell me your suggestion, or ask me some questions about Chinese, about China.
这 就是 我 的 第一个 计划。
This is my first plan.
我 的 第二个 计划 是 在家 学习。
My second plan is to study at home.
虽然 7月 和 8月 是 我 的 暑假 ,我 的 summer vacation,但是 我 的 大学 给 了 我 一些 作业。
Although July and August are my summer vacation, my university gave me some homework.
我 需要 在 电脑 上 学习 ,上课 ,在 电脑 上 写 作业。
I need to study on the computer, take classes, and do my homework on the computer.
然后 ,我会 有 几个 大学 的 考试。
Then, I will have some college exams.
这 可能 是 我 夏天 最 重要 的 事情 ,所以 我 希望 一切 都 会 顺利。
This is probably the most important thing about my summer, so I hope all goes well.
我 的 第三个 计划 是 练习 弹钢琴。
My third plan is to practice playing the piano.
钢琴 的 意思 就是 piano。
在 英语 里 ,我们 说 play the piano,但是 在 中文 ,我们 不 可以 说 “玩 钢琴” 。
我们 说 :弹钢琴。
我 计划 在 夏天 练习 弹钢琴 ,是因为 :有 一个 大学 朋友 给 了 我 一个 钢琴。
他 不 需要 这个 钢琴 ,所以 他 说 :嘿 ,Nathan,你 拿 去 吧。
He didn't need the piano, so he said, "Hey, Nathan, you take it.
所以 现在 ,我 有 一个 钢琴。
我 非常 开心。
小时候 ,我 学习 过 弹钢琴。
When I was a kid, I learned to play the piano.
那个 时候 ,我 弹钢琴 弹得 不错。
但是 ,我 已经 很久没 有 练习 过 了。
我 也 不 知道 还会 不会 弹钢琴。
不过 ,我 希望 用 夏天 的 时间 重新 开始 弹钢琴。
这 是 我 的 第三个 计划。
我 想 和 大家 分享 我 的 第四个 计划。
这 也 是 最后 一个 计划 ,那 就是 :继续 学习 语言。
你们 都 知道 ,我 非常 喜欢 学习 语言。
我 计划 用 夏天 的 时间 好好学习 法语 和 俄语。
我 计划 在 italki 上 和 法国 的 老师 ,还有 俄罗斯 的 老师 学习。
Italki 是 一个 公司。
这是 一个 中国 的 公司。
It's a Chinese company.
在 italki.com 上 ,你 可以 和 来自 全世界 的 老师 学习 各种各样 的 语言。
我 非常 喜欢 italki 这个 网站。
如果 你 没有 用过 italki 的话 ,我 推荐 你 试一试。
If you haven't used italki, I recommend you give it a try.
这 就是 我 的 夏天 的 计划。
当然 ,我 还有 一些 别的 小小的 打算 ,比如 和 朋友 见面 ,和 家人 一起 吃饭 什么 的。
Of course, I also have some other small plans, such as meeting with friends, eating with family and so on.
不过 ,这些 都 是 一些 小小的 打算 ,而 不是 计划。
However, these are small intentions, not plans.
你 呢?
7月 和 8月 的 时候 ,你 会 继续 工作 吗?
你 会 休息 吗?
7月 和 8月 ,你 有 什么 计划 呢?
或者说 ,你 有 什么 打算 呢?
你 可以 在 YouTube和 我 分享。
当然 ,你 也 可以 在 我 的 新 的 Facebook Page上 和 我 分享。
我会 阅读 每 一个 人 的 评论。
I will read everyone's comments.
别忘了 ,用 中文 和 我 分享 哦。
Don't forget to share with me in Chinese.
今天 的 播客 有 一点点 长 ,不过 我 希望 你 觉得 有意思。
谢谢 你 的 收听 和 支持 ,我们 下次 再见 吧。