第 18集 :你 有 知音 吗?Do you have a best buddy?
Episode 18: Haben Sie einen besten Kumpel?
Episode 18: Do you have a best buddy?
第18回:最高の相棒はいますか?
Эпизод 18: Есть ли у вас лучший друг?
朋友 们 ,大家 好。
你 正在 收听 的 是 “茶 歇 中文” TeaTime Chinese。
You are listening to TeaTime Chinese.
我 是Nathan。
今天 的 播客 开始 之前 ,我 想 感谢 一个 新 的 Patron。
Before starting today's podcast, I want to thank a new Patron.
她 的 名字 叫 Nikoletta。
Her name is Nikoletta.
谢谢 你 Nikoletta,在 Patreon上 支持 我 ,这 给 我 很大 的 鼓励。
Thank you Nikoletta, for supporting me on Patreon, it gives me a lot of encouragement.
今天 的 播客 名字 叫 :你 有 知音 吗?
Today's podcast is called: Do you have a soulmate?
你 可能 不 知道 “知音 ” 这个 词语 是 什么 意思。
You probably don't know what the word "soulmate" means.
在 中文 里 , “知音 ” 的 意思 就是 :一个 非常 ,非常 好 的 朋友。
为什么 一个 非常 ,非常 好 的 朋友 ,我们 说 ,是 一个 “知音 ” 呢?
今天 ,我会 给 大家 讲 一个 故事。
Today, I will tell you a story.
这是 一个 很 老 的 中国 的 故事。
听 了 这个 故事 ,你 就 会 知道 “知音 ” 这个 词语 的 来历 了。
After listening to this story, you will know the origin of the word "confidant".
你 准备 好了吗?
are you ready?
这个 故事 发生 在 什么 时候?
When does this story take place?
这个 故事 发生 在 2000多年 前 的 中国。
This story took place in China more than 2,000 years ago.
确切 地说 ,这个 故事 发生 在 公元前 300年 左右。
To be precise, the story takes place around 300 BC.
公元前 300年 的 意思 就是300 B.C。
300 BC means 300 BC.
所以 ,公元前 300年 到 现在 差不多 是 2300年。
So, 300 BC to the present is almost 2300 years.
那个 时候 ,有 两个 很 好 的 朋友 ,一个 人 叫 伯牙 ,另 一个 人 叫 钟子期。
At that time, there were two very good friends, one named Boya and the other named Zhong Ziqi.
伯牙 是 一个 音乐家。
Boya is a musician.
他 很 擅长 弹琴。
He is very good at playing the piano.
当然 ,那个 时候 在 中国 没有 欧洲 的 钢琴 ,所以 伯牙 弹 的 不是 钢琴 ,不是 piano,而是 中国 的 古琴。
Of course, there were no European pianos in China at that time, so Boya was not playing the piano, not the piano, but the Chinese guqin.
伯牙 的 朋友 ,钟子期 呢 ,是 一个 很 喜欢 音乐 的 人。
Boya's friend, Zhong Ziqi, is a person who likes music very much.
伯牙 喜欢 弹琴 ,钟子期 喜欢 听 伯牙 弹琴 ,所以 他们 是 非常 好 的 朋友。
Boya likes to play the qin, and Zhong Ziqi likes to listen to Boya play the qin, so they are very good friends.
有 一天 ,伯牙 在 弹琴。
One day, Boya was playing the piano.
弹琴 的 时候 ,伯牙 想着 一座 很大 ,很大 的 山。
While playing the qin, Boya was thinking about a big, big mountain.
钟子期 听 了 ,说 :朋友 ,你弹 得 太好了。
Zhong Ziqi listened and said, "My friend, you play too well.
刚才 ,听 你 的 音乐 ,我 好像 看见 了 一座 很大 ,很大 的 山。
Just now, listening to your music, I seem to have seen a big, big mountain.
另 一天 ,伯牙 又 在 弹琴。
Another day, Boya was playing the piano again.
这次 ,弹琴 的 时候 ,伯牙 想着 一条 很长 ,很长 的 河。
This time, while playing the qin, Boya was thinking about a very long, very long river.
钟子期 听 了 ,说 :朋友 ,你弹 得 太好了。
Zhong Ziqi heard this and said, "My friend, you play very well."
刚才 ,听 你 的 音乐 ,我 好像 看见 了 一条 很长 ,很长 的 河。
Just now, listening to your music, I seem to have seen a very long, very long river.
钟子期 总是 能 从 伯牙 的 音乐 里 知道 他 在 想 什么。
Zhong Ziqi could always know what he was thinking from Boya's music.
所以 ,伯牙 经常 说 :钟子期 是 我 最好 的 朋友 ,因为 他 明白 我 的 音乐。
Therefore, Boya often said: Zhong Ziqi is my best friend because he understands my music.
他 是 我 的 知音。
He is my soulmate.
后来 ,钟子期 去世 了 ,钟子期 死 了。
Later, Zhong Ziqi died, and Zhong Ziqi died.
伯牙 非常 伤心 ,说 :世界 上 只有 钟子期 明白 我 的 音乐。
Boya was very sad and said: Only Zhong Ziqi in the world understands my music.
现在 他 去世 了。
Now he is dead.
以后 ,世界 上 再也 没有 明白 我 的 音乐 的 人 了。
After that, there will be no one in the world who understands my music.
于是 ,伯牙 把 自己 的 古琴 摔 在 地上。
So Boya threw his guqin to the ground.
古琴 坏 了。
The guqin is broken.
从此以后 ,伯牙 再也 没有 弹过 琴。
Since then, Boya has never played the piano again.
这 就是 伯牙 和 钟子期 的 故事。
This is the story of Boya and Zhong Ziqi.
你 明白 了 “知音 ” 这个 词 的 来历 吗?
对 ,在 故事 里 ,钟子期 ,他 明白 伯牙 的 音乐 ,他 知道 伯牙 想 说 什么。
Yes, in the story, Zhong Ziqi, he understands Boya's music, he knows what Boya wants to say.
所以 ,伯牙 说 :钟子期 是 他 的 知音。
Therefore, Boya said: Zhong Ziqi is his bosom friend.
现在 , “知音 ” 这个 词语 的 意思 就是 :一个 非常 ,非常 好 的 朋友。
Now, the word "confidant" means: a very, very good friend.
这个 星期 想 给 大家 介绍 “知音 ” 这个 词语 是因为 :最近 ,我会 和 一个 老朋友 见面。
This week I want to introduce the word "confidant" because: Recently, I will meet an old friend.
这个 朋友 是 我 小学 的 时候 最好 的 朋友。
This friend was my best friend in elementary school.
我 可以 说 ,他 是 我 小时候 的 知音。
I can say that he was a bosom friend of my childhood.
但是 ,我们 已经 有 十年 没有 见面 了。
However, we haven't seen each other for ten years.
以前 ,我们 还是 小学生 ,还是 孩子 ,现在 我们 已经 20多岁 了 ,都 要 上班 了。
In the past, we were still elementary school students and children, but now we are in our twenties and have to go to work.
我 有 一点 紧张 ,因为 我 不 知道 我们 还 是不是 “知音” 。
不过 ,我 希望 ,我们 还会 是 很 好 的 朋友。
那么 你 呢?
你 有 一个 非常 ,非常 好 的 朋友 吗?
你 有 一个 真正 明白 你 的 朋友 吗?
如果 你 有 这样 的 朋友 ,你 就 可以 自豪 地说 :我 有 一个 知音。
但是 ,要 记住 ,不是 每 一个 朋友 都 是 你 的 知音。
只有 真正 明白 你 的 人才 是 你 的 知音。
Only those who truly understand you are your soulmates.
请 在 我 的 YouTube频道 上 留言 ,或者 写 电子邮件 告诉 我 :你 有 知音 吗?
如果 有 ,你们 是 怎么 认识 的 呢?
If so, how did you meet?
你们 已经 认识 多久 了?
如果 你 没有 知音 ,你 可以 告诉 我 :你 觉得 知音 很难 找到 吗?
If you don't have a bosom friend, you can tell me: Do you think bosom friend is hard to find?
你 觉得 有 一个 知音 是 一件 很 重要 的 事情 吗?
Do you think having a bosom friend is a very important thing?
那么 今天 的 播客 就 到 这里。
希望 你 学到 了 一点点 新 的 东西。
感谢 大家 的 收听 和 支持。
我们 下次 再见。