第 11集 :木兰 The Story of Mulan
Episode 11: Die Geschichte von Mulan
Episode 11: The Story of Mulan
Episodio 11: La historia de Mulán
Épisode 11 : L'histoire de Mulan
第11話:ムーランの物語
Episódio 11: A História de Mulan
大家 好 ,我 是Nathan。
Hi, my name is Nathan.
你 正在 收听 的 是TeaTime Chinese。
You are listening to TeaTime Chinese.
这个 节目 的 中文 名字 是 “茶 歇 中文”。
The Chinese name of the show is "Tea Break Chinese".
在 这里 ,每个 星期 ,我 都 会 选择 一个 我 觉得 有意思 的 话题 和 大家 分享。
Here, every week, I will choose a topic that I find interesting to share with you.
我 的 目的 是 让 大家 在 学习 中文 的 同时 ,也 能 更好 地 了解 中国 的 文化。
My purpose is to let everyone understand Chinese culture better while learning Chinese.
对 了 ,如果 你 有 什么 想要 了解 的 话题 ,你 可以 告诉 我。
By the way, if you have anything you want to know about, you can tell me.
你 有 两个 办法 可以 联系 我。
You have two ways to contact me.
第一个 办法 是 给 我 写 电子邮件。
The first way is to write me an e-mail.
电子邮件 就是 email的 意思。
E-mail means email.
“电子邮箱 ”,注意 ,“电子邮箱 ”是 email address的 意思。
"E-mail", note that "e-mail" means email address.
我 的 电子邮箱 是teatimechinese@hotmail.com。
My email is teatimechinese@hotmail.com.
第二个 联系 我 的 办法 是 在 我 的 YouTube视频 留言。
The second way to contact me is to leave a comment on my YouTube video.
我 的 YouTube 频道 的 名字 就 叫TeaTime Chinese。
My YouTube channel is called TeaTime Chinese.
你 可以 在 随便 什么 视频 下面 说 : 嘿 ,Nathan,你 可不可以 给 我 介绍 一下 中国 的 历史?
You can say under any video: Hey, Nathan, can you tell me a little bit about the history of China?
或者 ,嘿 , Nathan,我 很 喜欢 中国 菜 ,你 可不可以 给 我 介绍 一下 上海 菜?
我会 仔细 阅读 每 一个 人 的 留言 ,然后 在 未来 的 播客 里 回答 大家 的 问题。
I'll read everyone's comments carefully and answer your questions in future podcasts.
好 ,我们 言归正传。
“言归正传 ”是 什么 意思?
言归正传 是 一个 成语 ,意思 是 :我们 回到 重要 的 事情 上。
Closer to home is an idiom that means: Let's get back to what's important.
刚刚 我 在 和 大家 说 怎么 联系 我 这件 事情 ,但是 这 不是 今天 最 重要 的 事情。
I was just talking about how to contact me, but that's not the most important thing today.
所以 现在 我们 要 “言归正传 ”,我们 要 回到 更 重要 的 事情 上。
So now we're going to "closer to business" and we're going back to more important things.
我们 言归正传 :今天 我们 会聊 什么?
Let's get down to business: what will we talk about today?
今天 我 很 想 和 大家 分享 一个 中国 的 故事。
Today I would like to share a Chinese story with you.
这个 故事 的 主人公 ,或者说 ,这个 故事 的 最 重要 的 人 ,名字 叫 :木兰。
The protagonist of this story, or the most important person in this story, is named: Mulan.
可能 你 已经 知道 木兰 的 故事 ,也 有 可能 你 只是 听说 过 这个 故事 ,但 不 太 知道 这个 故事 是 关于 什么 的。
Maybe you already know the story of Mulan, or maybe you just heard the story but don't quite know what the story is about.
但是 在 中国 ,每 一个 小朋友 都 知道 木兰 的 故事。
But in China, every child knows the story of Mulan.
所以 ,我 想 和 你 分享。
So, I want to share with you.
你 准备 好听 木兰 的 故事 了 吗?
Are you ready to hear the story of Mulan?
好 ,我们 开始。
Okay, here we go.
**木兰 的 故事**
有 一天 ,一个 女孩 看着 窗外。
One day, a girl was looking out the window.
她 看起来 很 伤心。
She looks sad.
她 什么 话 也 不 说。
She said nothing.
她 的 名字 叫做 木兰。
Her name is Mulan.
木兰 ,你 为什么 伤心?
Mulan, why are you sad?
现在 中国 正在 和 北方 的 敌人 打仗 ,需要 很多 的 士兵。
Now China is at war with the enemy in the north and needs a lot of soldiers.
昨天 晚上 我们 收到 通知 ,要 我 的 爸爸 去 打仗。
We got a notice last night for my dad to go to war.
我 的 爸爸 已经 70多岁 了。
My dad is in his 70s.
如果 他 去 打仗 的话 ,肯定 会 死 的。
If he goes to war, he will surely die.
但是 家里 没有 人 可以 代替 我 的 爸爸 去 打仗 ,所以 我 很 伤心。
But there was no one in the family who could go to war in my dad's place, so I was sad.
我 没有 哥哥 ,只有 一个 姐姐 和 一个 的 弟弟。
I don't have a brother, only a sister and a brother.
谁 可以 去 打仗 呢?
Who can go to war?
我 决定 了。
I made a decision.
我会 代替 我 的 爸爸 去 打仗。
I will go to war in my father's place.
我 现在 就 开始 准备。
I will start preparing now.
但是 ,不要 忘 了 :在 那个 时候 的 中国 ,女人 是 不 可以 去 打仗 的 ,只有 男人 可以。
But don't forget: in China at that time, women were not allowed to go to war, only men could.
木兰 穿 上 爸爸 的 衣服 ,开始 准备 东西。
Mulan put on her father's clothes and started to prepare things.
第二天 早上 ,木兰 和 家人 说 再见。
妈妈 说 :木兰 ,你 一定 要 小心 啊!
Mom said, "Mulan, you must be careful.
弟弟 和 妹妹 也 说 :姐姐 ,你 一定 要 小心 啊!
The younger brother and younger sister also said: Sister, you must be careful!
木兰 要 去 一个 很 远 ,很 远 的 地方 打仗 ,但是 她 不 害怕。
Mulan is going to a far, far away place to fight, but she is not afraid.
白天 她 骑马 ,晚上 她 在 小河 的 旁边 睡觉。
During the day she rode, and at night she slept by the river.
终于 ,她 来到 了 战争 的 地方。
Finally, she came to the place of war.
在 那里 已经 有 很多 士兵。
There are already many soldiers there.
他们 问 木兰 :喂!
They asked Mulan: Hello!
你 叫 什么 名字?
May I have your name?
木兰 说 :我 叫 木兰。
Mulan said: My name is Mulan.
那些 士兵 说 :快 来 吧 ,木兰。
The soldiers said: Come on, Mulan.
我们 需要 你。
we need you.
就 这样 ,木兰 成为 了 一个 士兵。
In this way, Mulan became a soldier.
但是 所有人 都 以为 她 是 男人。
But everyone thought she was a man.
没有 人 知道 她 是 女人。
No one knew she was a woman.
在 打仗 的 时候 ,木兰 非常 勇敢。
Mulan was very brave when fighting.
她 杀死 了 很多 敌人。
She killed a lot of enemies.
大家 都 说 :木兰 是 一个 英雄!
Everyone said: Mulan is a hero!
战争 还 在 继续。
The war continues.
一年 ,两年 ,三年 … … 后来 ,12年 过去 了 ,战争 终于 结束 了!
One year, two years, three years... Then, 12 years later, the war is finally over!
很多 木兰 的 朋友 都 死 了 ,但是 木兰 活 了 下来。
Many of Mulan's friends died, but Mulan survived.
她 和 她 的 朋友 来到 北京。
She and her friends came to Beijing.
因为 皇帝 听说 木兰 非常 勇敢 ,所以 想 见见 木兰。
Because the emperor had heard that Mulan was very brave, he wanted to meet Mulan.
皇帝 问 木兰 :我 听说 在 打仗 的 时候 ,你 非常 勇敢。
现在 ,你 想要 什么?
Now, what do you want?
无论 你 要 什么 ,我 都 可以 给 你。
I can give you whatever you want.
你 要钱 吗?
do you want money?
你 要 很大 的 房子 吗?
Do you want a big house?
你 要 很 好 的 工作 吗?
Do you want a good job?
我 都 可以 给 你。
I can give you both.
但是 木兰 说 :皇帝 ,我 什么 也 不要。
But Mulan said: Emperor, I don't want anything.
我 只 想 回家 ,看 我 的 家人。
I just want to go home and see my family.
皇帝 说 :好 吧 ,你 回去 看 你 的 家人 吧。
The emperor said: Well, you go back to see your family.
木兰 的 家人 听说 木兰 回来 了 ,都 走 了 很 远 的 路 来 欢迎 木兰。
Mulan's family heard that Mulan was back, and they all traveled a long way to welcome Mulan.
姐姐 听说 木兰 回来 了 ,对 着 镜子 开始 化妆。
When my sister heard that Mulan was back, she started to put on makeup in front of the mirror.
弟弟 听说 姐姐 回来 了 ,杀牛 杀 羊 开始 准备 晚饭。
When the younger brother heard that his elder sister was back, he killed the cows and sheep and started to prepare dinner.
木兰 回家 了。
Mulan is home.
她 回到 自己 的 房间 ,穿 上 以前 的 衣服 ,然后 对 着 镜子 化妆。
She goes to her room, puts on her old clothes, and looks in the mirror to put on her make-up.
她 出去 看 她 的 士兵 朋友 们 ,她 的 朋友 们 都 非常 吃惊。
他们 说 :木兰 ,我们 和 你 一起 生活 了 12年 ,但是 我们 从来不 知道 你 是 女人!
They said, "Mulan, we have lived with you for 12 years, but we never knew you were a woman!
**(故事 结束 The end)**
这 就是 中国 古代 的 木兰 的 故事。
你 明白 这个 故事 了 吗?
我 知道 ,虽然 这个 故事 很 短 ,但是 可能 有 一些 单词 ,你 不 太 明白。
I know that although this story is short, there may be some words that you don't quite understand.
所以 ,如果 你 想要 这个 故事 的 原文 和 英语翻译 的话 ,你 可以 去 我 的 Patreon 下载。
今天 的 原文 和 英语翻译 都 是 免费 的。
“免费 ”的 意思 就是 :不 需要 钱 的。
所以 ,欢迎 大家 下载。
我 真的 希望 大家 喜欢 木兰 的 故事。
那好 ,今天 的 “茶 歇 中文 ” 就 到 这里。
谢谢 大家 的 收听 和 支持。
Thank you all for listening and for your support.
我们 下次 节目 再见。