第 10集 :广场 舞 Public dancing
Episode 10 : Öffentlicher Tanz
Episode 10 : Square Dancing Public dancing
Episodio 10 : Baile público
第10話:パブリックダンス
Эпизод 10: Публичные танцы
又 和 大家 见面 了。
See you all again.
我 是Nathan。
今天 ,我 很 开心 ,因为 这是 TeaTime Chinese播客 的 第 10集。
对 我 来说 ,这是 一个 小小的 成就。
For me, it's a small achievement.
而且 ,看见 很多 学习 中文 的 朋友 们 听 我 的 节目 ,给 我 留言 ,这 给 我 很大 的 鼓励。
如果 这 是 你 第一次 来到 我 的 播客 的话 ,欢迎!
希望 我 的 播客 能 帮助 你 学习 中文。
今天 ,我们 会聊 中国 的 “广场 舞”。
如果 你 最近 几年 来过 中国 的话 ,我 相信 你 肯定 看见 过 “广场 舞”。
If you have been to China in recent years, I believe you must have seen "square dance".
如果 ,你 没有 看见 过 广场 舞 ,也 不 知道 什么 是 广场 舞 的话 ,没关系。
在 今天 的 节目 里 ,我会 给 大家 做 一个 介绍。
In today's program, I will give you an introduction.
你 准备 好了吗?
广场 是 什么?
What is a plaza?
广场 ,就是 公园 里 ,或者 小区 里 的 一片 空地。
A square is an open space in a park or a community.
在 英语 里面 ,广场 就是 square或者plaza。
广场 舞 ,当然 ,就是 人们 在 广场 里 跳舞 这个 现象。
Square dancing, of course, is the phenomenon of people dancing in the square.
在 中国 ,每天 下午 或者 晚上 ,你 会 看见 很多 的 中老年人 在 广场 上 跳舞 ,这 就是 广场 舞。
In China, every afternoon or evening, you will see a lot of middle-aged and elderly people dancing in the square. This is square dance.
在 中国 ,我们 也 把 广场 舞 翻译成 square dance。
In China, we also translate square dance as square dance.
广场 舞 是 什么 时候 开始 的?
When did square dancing start?
这 很难说。
It's hard to say.
不过 ,我 在 网上 找到 了 2013年 的 报纸 ,里面 说 到 了 “广场 舞 ” 这个 现象。
However, I found a newspaper in 2013 on the Internet, which talked about the phenomenon of "square dancing".
所以 ,很 有 可能 ,在 10年前 ,或者 15年前 ,在 中国 的 一个 地方 ,人们 开始 在 广场 上 跳舞。
So it's quite possible that 10 years ago, or 15 years ago, in one part of China, people started dancing in the square.
后来 ,别的 地方 的 人 看见 可以 在 广场 上 跳舞 ,说 :不错 不错。
Later, people from other places saw that they could dance in the square and said, "Not bad, not bad."
然后 别的 地方 的 人 也 开始 在 广场 上 跳舞。
Then people from other places started dancing in the square.
现在 ,我 相信 ,在 中国 的 每 一个 城市 ,你 都 会 看见 “广场 舞” 。
Now, I believe that in every city in China, you will see "square dances".
是 谁 在 跳 广场 舞?
Who's doing the square dance?
如果 你 在 上海 的 公园 里 散步 ,然后 看见 有人 在 跳舞 的话 ,你 会 发现 跳 广场 舞 的 基本上 都 是 50岁 ,60岁 的 中老年人。
If you take a walk in a park in Shanghai and see people dancing, you will find that the dancers are basically middle-aged people in their 50s and 60s.
每天 下午 ,晚上 的 时候 ,他们 会 来到 一个 广场 上 ,然后 打开 他们 自己 的 音箱 ,开始 跳舞。
Every afternoon and evening, they would come to a square and turn on their own speakers and start dancing.
音箱 就是 loudspeaker,一个 可以 让 音乐 的 声音 变得 很大 的 机器。
The speaker is the loudspeaker, a machine that can make the sound of music louder.
跳舞 的 人 ,有时候 是 20个人 ,有时候 是 30个人 ,当然 ,我 也 看见 过 差不多 50个人 一起 跳 广场 舞 的 样子。
The dancers are sometimes 20 people, sometimes 30 people. Of course, I have also seen about 50 people dancing square dance together.
有时候 ,如果 广场 足够 大 的话 ,一个 广场 上 可能 会 有 2,3 组 人。
Sometimes, if the square is big enough, there may be 2 or 3 groups of people in a square.
他们 会 跳 不 一样 的 舞。
They will dance differently.
所以 ,如果 你 喜欢 这些 人 的 音乐 的话 ,你 可以 和 这些 人 跳舞。
So, if you like the music of these people, you can dance with these people.
如果 你 不 喜欢 这些 人 的 音乐 的话 ,你 可以 和 别的 人 跳舞。
If you don't like the music of these people, you can dance with other people.
如果 你 都 不 喜欢 的话 ,你 可以 去 别的 地方 的 别的 广场 ,看看 你 喜不喜欢 那边 的 音乐。
If you don't like it, you can go to other squares in other places and see if you like the music there.
那么 ,那些 50岁 ,60岁 的 人 ,他们 跳 什么 舞 呢?
So, what do those 50 and 60 year olds dance?
我 看见 过 有人 跳 中国 传统 的 舞 ,我 也 看见 过 有人 跳 新疆 维吾尔族 的 舞。
I've seen people doing traditional Chinese dances, and I've seen people doing Xinjiang Uyghur dances.
我 也 看见 过 有人 跳 华尔兹 ,就是Waltz。
I have also seen people waltzing, that is, Waltz.
有 一次 ,我 也 看见 一个 50岁 左右 的 女人 在 跳 类似 K-pop 的 舞。
Once, I also saw a woman in her 50s doing something similar to K-pop.
这 让 我 非常 吃惊。
This surprised me a lot.
不过 ,我 可以 说 ,大部分 人 跳 的 都 是 中国 风格 的 舞。
However, I can say that most of the people are dancing Chinese style.
下面 ,我 想要 和 大家 聊 一个 很难 的 问题 :为什么 在 中国 那么 多 的 中老年人 喜欢 跳 广场 舞?
为什么 广场 舞 在 中国 那么 流行?
今天 ,我会 和 大家 分享 广场 舞 流行 的 3个 原因。
第 1个 原因 :中国 的 老年人 现在 越来越 注意 自己 的 健康。
他们 觉得 ,吃 完 晚饭 之后 ,出来 运动 一下 对 身体 非常 好。
They think it's good for their health to get out and exercise after dinner.
而且 ,在 跳舞 的 时候 ,他们 可以 和 朋友 聊天 ,也 可以 交 新 的 朋友。
对 ,在 中文 里面 ,make friends我们 说 “交朋友” 。
总之 ,跳 广场 舞 不仅 对 身体健康 好 ,而且 对 心理 健康 好 ,所以 老年人 很 喜欢。
第 2个 原因 :中国 现在 的 老年人 越来越 多。
The second reason: there are more and more elderly people in China.
我 知道 ,在 日本 ,意大利 ,德国 等 国家 也 有 这样 的 问题。
I know that there are such problems in Japan, Italy, Germany and other countries.
在 一个 社会 里 ,如果 老人 很多 ,但是 年轻人 很少 ,在 中文 里 我们 说 这 是 一个 “老龄化 社会 ” ,一个aging society。
In a society where there are a lot of old people but very few young people, we say in Chinese that this is an "ageing society", an ageing society.
这是 一个 很大 的 社会 的 问题。
This is a big social problem.
根据 World Health Organization—WHO的 定义 ,如果 一个 国家 的 65岁 以上 的 人口 达到 总人口 的 7%,那么 这个 国家 就是 一个 “老龄化 社会”。
According to the definition of the World Health Organization-WHO, a country is an "ageing society" if the number of people aged 65 or above reaches 7% of its total population.
我 知道 ,有 很多 数字 ,所以 我 再说 一遍 :WHO说 ,如果 一个 国家 的 65岁 以上 的 人口 达到 总人口 的 7%,那么 这个 国家 就是 一个 “老龄化 社会”。
I know that there are a lot of figures, so let me repeat them: According to the WHO, if the number of people aged 65 or above in a country reaches 7% of the total population, then that country is an "ageing society".
但是 在 2019年 ,中国 65岁 以上 的 人口 已经 是 总人口 的 12%了!
中国 真的 已经 是 一个 “老龄化 社会 ”了。
所以 现在 年轻人 的 比例 越来越少 ,而 年轻人 每天 都 在 学习 ,上班 ,所以 老年人 总是 在 家里 ,没有 人 和 他们 说话。
So now the proportion of young people is getting smaller and smaller, and young people are studying and working every day, so older people are always at home, and no one talks to them.
所以 ,当 他们 知道 可以 在 广场 上 和 其他 老人 一起 跳舞 的 时候 ,他们 很 开心。
So, when they know that they can dance with other elderly people in the square, they are very happy.
就 像 我 刚刚 说 的 一样 ,广场 舞 对 他们 来说 ,是 一个 聊天 ,交朋友 的 好 机会。
Like I just said, square dancing is a good opportunity for them to chat and make friends.
他们 有时候 还会 把 自己 跳舞 的 视频 放在 Tic Toc上 ,给 别的 老年人 看。
They also sometimes put videos of themselves dancing on Tic Toc for other seniors to watch.
跳广场舞 能 让 老 人们 更加 快乐。
Square dancing can make old people happier.
第 3个 原因 ,中国 人 本来 就 很 喜欢 表达 自己。
The third reason is that Chinese people are very fond of expressing themselves.
我 知道 ,在 欧洲 的 国家 ,如果 你 想 在 路上 唱歌 或者 跳舞 ,你 必须 唱歌 唱 得 很 好 ,或者 跳舞 跳得 很 好。
I know that in European countries, if you want to sing or dance on the road, you have to be a good singer or a good dancer.
日本 也 是。
我 在 日本 生活 了 一年 ,所以 知道 :在 日本 ,大家 都 很 安静。
I have lived in Japan for a year, so I know that in Japan, everyone is very quiet.
很少 有人 会 在 路边 唱歌。
Few people sing on the side of the road.
因为 没有 人想 打扰 其他人 ,让 其他人 必须 听 自己 唱歌。
Because nobody wants to disturb other people so that other people have to listen to themselves sing.
所以 我 在 日本 生活 了 一年 ,刚刚 回到 中国 的 时候 ,真的 感觉 有 一点点 害怕。
So I lived in Japan for a year, and when I first came back to China, I really felt a little bit scared.
因为 在 中国 ,即使 你 唱 歌唱 得 不好 ,即使 你 跳舞 跳得 不好 ,你 都 可以 在 别人 面前 表演。
Because in China, even if you can't sing well, even if you can't dance well, you can perform in front of others.
只要 你 自己 开心 就 可以。
Just as long as you are happy.
那些 跳 广场 舞 的 老年人 ,我 觉得 他们 不是 因为 别人 看 他们 而 跳舞 ,而是 因为 跳舞 能 让 他们 健康 ,能 让 他们 开心。
所以 后来 ,我 又 慢慢 习惯 了 中国 的 生活 ,成为 了 一个 中国 人。
So later, I got used to Chinese life and became a Chinese person.
刚刚 说 了 广场 舞 在 中国 流行 的 3个 原因。
I have just mentioned 3 reasons why Square Dancing is popular in China.
那么 ,年轻人 和 学生 对 广场 舞有 什么 态度 和 看法 呢?
What are the attitudes and views of young people and students towards square dancing?
我 知道 ,有 不少 人 觉得 老年人 跳 广场 舞是 一件 很 自私 的 事情。
I know that many people feel that it is selfish for older people to dance in the square.
自私 的 意思 是 ,只想 自己 的 事情 ,不想 别人 的 事情 ,就是 英语 里 的selfish。
Selfish means that you only think about your own things and don't think about other people's things, that is, selfish in English.
他们 觉得 老年人 跳 广场 舞 很 selfish,很 自私 ,因为 老年人 有时候 会 把 音乐 的 声音 放 得 很 吵。
They think that the elderly are selfish and selfish in dancing in the square, because they sometimes make the music very loud.
如果 在 你 的 家 附近 ,有人 每天 跳 广场 舞 的话 ,每天 你 都 会 听见 他们 的 音乐。
If there are people in your neighborhood who square dance every day, you will hear their music every day.
如果 你 工作 了 一天 ,回到 家 ,想要 安静 地 休息 一下 ,但是 窗户 外面 一直 是 音乐 ,这会 让 人 不 太 舒服。
如果 你 的 家里 有 孩子 正在 准备 考试 的话 ,广场 舞 的 音乐 可能 会 影响 孩子 们 的 学习。
我 在 第 5集 的 时候 给 大家 介绍 过 中国 的 高考 ,这是 中国 最 重要 的 考试 之一。
如果 孩子 正在 准备 高考 的话 ,那么 爸爸妈妈 可能 不太 希望 让 孩子 住 在 一个 每天 很 吵 的 地方。
If your child is preparing for college entrance exams, parents may not want their child to live in a place that is noisy every day.
现在 ,在 我 的 家 ,每天 早上 我 起床 的 时候 ,还有 每天 的 下午 的 时候 ,我 都 会 听见 窗户 的 外面 有 音乐。
我 知道 那 是 公园 里面 有人 在 跳 广场 舞。
I know it's the park. There's people square dancing.
你们 知道 ,我 做 播客 ,需要 一个 很 安静 的 地方。
As you know, I need a very quiet place to do my podcast.
所以 我会 在 晚上 安静 的 时候 打开 我 的 电脑 做 播客 ,帮助 大家 学习 中文。
我 已经 习惯 了 这样 的 生活。
I'm used to this kind of life.
因为 我 是 中国 人。
所以 ,今天 的 节目 就 到 这里。
我 知道 我 说 了 很多 难 的 单词。
如果 你 没有 听懂 每 一个 单词 的话 ,没关系!
如果 你 明白 大部分 内容 的话 ,就 够 了!
If you understand most of it, that's enough!
如果 你 想要 看 今天 节目 的 原文 transcript和 英语 翻译 的话 ,你 可以 去 我 的 网站 下载。
你 也 可以 在 我 的 YouTube 频道 留言 ,告诉 我 你 的 意见。
好 吧 ,今天 的 茶 歇 中文 就 到 这里。
谢谢 大家 的 收听 和 支持。
我们 下次 再见。