印尼 爪哇岛 02|防晒 不能 马虎 、家乐福 物价 、 ATM 提款 Tips
Indonesia|Java Island|sunscreen|cannot|careless|Carrefour|prices|ATM|withdrawal|tips
Indonesia Java Island 02 | Sunscreen cannot be taken lightly, Carrefour prices, ATM withdrawal tips
晚上 好 !今天 是
evening|good|today|is
晚上好!今天是
Good evening! Today is
4月 21日 晚上 7点
April|21st|evening|7 o'clock
4月21日晚上7点
April 21st at 7 PM
我 昨天 解除 隔离 以后
I|yesterday|lift|quarantine|after
我昨天解除隔离以后
I ended my quarantine yesterday
先 把 行李 寄存 在 了 隔离 酒店
first|put|luggage|store|at|past tense marker|quarantine|hotel
先把行李寄存在了隔离酒店
First, I stored my luggage at the quarantine hotel.
然后 去 取 了 点 现金
then|go|withdraw|past tense marker|some|cash
然后去取了点现金
Then I went to withdraw some cash.
办 了 一张 手机卡
to handle|past tense marker|one|SIM card
办了一张手机卡
I got a SIM card.
一切 都 挺 顺利 的
everything|all|quite|smooth|attributive marker
一切都挺顺利的
Everything went quite smoothly.
之后 尝试 去 租 一辆 摩托车
after|try|to|rent|one|motorcycle
之后尝试去租一辆摩托车
Afterwards, I tried to rent a motorcycle.
找 了 好几家 ,转 了 一整天
look for|past tense marker|several stores|turn|past tense marker|an entire day
找了好几家,转了一整天
I looked at several places and spent the whole day going around.
最后 因为 总 总 因素
finally|because|overall|total|factor
最后因为总总因素
In the end, due to various factors,
没有 成功
not have|success
没有成功
I was not successful.
细节 我 回头 再 给 大家 讲
details|I|later|again|to|everyone|talk
细节我回头再给大家讲
Details, I will tell everyone later.
昨天 下午 回来 以后 ,我 先 换 了 一家 宾馆
yesterday|afternoon|come back|after|I|first|change|past tense marker|one|hotel
昨天下午回来以后,我先换了一家宾馆
After coming back yesterday afternoon, I first changed to a different hotel.
然后 晚上 洗完 澡
then|evening|after washing|bath
然后晚上洗完澡
Then, after taking a shower in the evening,
照 镜子 的 时候 发现
shine|mirror|attributive marker|time|discover
照镜子的时候发现
I noticed when looking in the mirror.
脸上 长 了 好多 密密麻麻 的 小 红 痘
on the face|grow|past tense marker|many|densely packed|attributive marker|small|red|pimples
脸上长了好多密密麻麻的小红痘
There are many small red pimples densely growing on my face.
吓 了 我 一 跳
scare|emphasis marker|me|one|jump
吓了我一跳
It scared me so much that I jumped.
之后 跟 朋友 聊天
after|with|friend|chat
之后跟朋友聊天
After that, I chatted with my friend.
我们 分析
we|analyze
我们分析
We analyzed.
好像 不是 食物 过敏
seems|not|food|allergy
好像不是食物过敏
It seems like it's not a food allergy.
应该 是 太阳 晒 的
should|is|sun|shine|attributive marker
应该是太阳晒的
It should be from the sun exposure.
因为 昨天 天气 非常 的 好
because|yesterday|weather|very|attributive marker|good
因为昨天天气非常的好
Because the weather was very nice yesterday.
然后 我 在 外面 走 了 一整天
then|I|at|outside|walk|past tense marker|all day long
然后我在外面走了一整天
And I was outside walking all day.
结果 大意 了
result|main idea|emphasis marker
结果大意了
As a result, it became vague.
没 擦 防晒
not|apply|sunscreen
没擦防晒
I didn't apply sunscreen.
结果 就 变成 这样 了
result|just|become|this way|emphasis marker
结果就变成这样了
As a result, it turned out like this.
然后 今天 早上 起来 发现
then|today|morning|get up|discover
然后今天早上起来发现
Then this morning I woke up and found.
脸上 好多 痘痘 上 长 了 小 脓包
on the face|many|pimples|on|grow|past tense marker|small|pus-filled blisters
脸上好多痘痘上长了小脓包
There are many pimples on my face, and small pus-filled bumps have appeared.
然后 我 就 出去 ,吃 了 个 早饭
then|I|just|go out|eat|past tense marker|one|breakfast
然后我就出去,吃了个早饭
Then I went out and had breakfast.
在 房间 里 呆 了 一整天
in|room|inside|stay|past tense marker|an entire day
在房间里呆了一整天
I stayed in the room all day.
吹 了 一整天 的 空调
blow|past tense marker|all day long|attributive marker|air conditioning
吹了一整天的空调
I had the air conditioning on all day.
顺便 查 了 查 摩托车 的 信息
by the way|check|past tense marker|check|motorcycle|attributive marker|information
顺便查了查摩托车的信息
By the way, I checked the information about motorcycles.
我 现在 感觉 好些 了
I|now|feel|much better|emphasis marker
我现在感觉好些了
I feel much better now.
然后 太阳 也 下山 了
then|sun|also|set|emphasis marker
然后太阳也下山了
Then the sun has also set.
准备 去 家乐福 看 一下
prepare|to go|Carrefour|to see|a bit
准备去家乐福看一下
I am planning to go to Carrefour to take a look.
看看 这里 有没有 新鲜 的 东西
take a look|here|is there|fresh|attributive marker|things
看看这里有没有新鲜的东西
Let's see if there is anything fresh here.
再 看 一看 ,这里 的 物价 是 什么样
again|look|once|here|attributive marker|prices|is|what kind of
再看一看,这里的物价是什么样
Let's take another look at what the prices are like here.
那 我们 现在 出发
that|we|now|set off
那我们现在出发
Then let's set off now.
我 到 了 家乐福 以后
I|arrive at|past tense marker|Carrefour|after
我到了家乐福以后
I arrived at Carrefour.
先 去 了 ATM 取 了 些 钱
first|go|past tense marker|ATM|withdraw|past tense marker|some|money
先去了ATM取了些钱
First, I went to the ATM to withdraw some money.
这次 提款机 上 标记 了 10万
this time|ATM|on|marked|past tense marker|100000
这次提款机上标记了10万
This time, the ATM marked 100,000.
在 选择 金额 的 页面 上 发现
on|select|amount|attributive marker|page|on|discover
在选择金额的页面上发现
On the page for selecting the amount, I found out.
最大 提款 金额 变为 250万
maximum|withdrawal|amount|changed to|25 million
最大提款金额变为250万
The maximum withdrawal amount has changed to 2.5 million.
要 比 昨天 那台 提款机 多 了 一倍
want|than|yesterday|that|ATM|more|emphasis marker|double
要比昨天那台提款机多了一倍
It should be double the ATM from yesterday.
然后 出款 的 时候 ,全部 是 10万 面额 的 货币
then|withdrawal|attributive marker|time|all|is|100000|denomination|attributive marker|currency
然后出款的时候,全部是10万面额的货币
Then, when withdrawing, all the currency is in denominations of 100,000.
所以 说 如果 标记 5万
so|say|if|mark|50000
所以说如果标记5万
So if it is marked 50,000,
那么 那台 机器 单次 的 提款 限额 应该 是 125万
then|that|machine|per transaction|attributive marker|withdrawal|limit|should|be|125 million
那么那台机器单次的提款限额应该是125万
then the single withdrawal limit of that machine should be 1,250,000.
如果 标记 的 是 10万
if|mark|attributive marker|is|100000
如果标记的是10万
If the marked amount is 100,000
那 就是 250万
that|is exactly|25 million
那就是250万
then it is 2.5 million
我 刚 买 完 东西
I|just|buy|finish|things
我刚买完东西
I just finished buying things
一共 花 了 差不多 50元 人民币 吧
total|spent|emphasis marker|almost|50 yuan|RMB|tag question marker
一共花了差不多50元人民币吧
I spent almost 50 yuan RMB in total
一会 回去 给 大家 看 一下 都 买 了 些 什么 东西
in a while|go back|to|everyone|see|a bit|all|bought|past tense marker|some|what|things
一会回去给大家看一下都买了些什么东西
I'll go back in a while and show everyone what I bought.
这些 就是 我 刚才 去 家乐福
these|is|I|just now|go|Carrefour
这些就是我刚才去家乐福
These are the things I just got from Carrefour.
花 了 差不多 人民币 50元 钱
spent|past tense marker|almost|RMB|50 yuan|money
花了差不多人民币50元钱
I spent almost 50 yuan.
所 买 到 的 东西
that|bought|to|attributive marker|things
所买到的东西
These are the items I purchased.
柚子 ,芒果 ,番石榴
pomelo|mango|guava
柚子,芒果,番石榴
Pomelo, mango, guava
香蕉 ,还有 两瓶 小 的 饮料
banana|and also|two bottles|small|attributive marker|drinks
香蕉,还有两瓶小的饮料
Bananas, and two small bottles of drinks
我 在 唐人街 的 一个 庙里
I|at|Chinatown|attributive marker|one|in the temple
我在唐人街的一个庙里
I was at a temple in Chinatown
遇到 了 在 那里 做 义工 的 李先生
met|past tense marker|at|there|do|volunteer work|attributive marker|Mr Li
遇到了在那里做义工的李先生
I met Mr. Li who was volunteering there
他 跟 我 聊 了 他 的 身世 跟 过去 的 一些 遭遇
he|with|me|talk|past tense marker|his|attributive marker|background|and|past|attributive marker|some|experiences
他跟我聊了他的身世跟过去的一些遭遇
He talked to me about his background and some of his past experiences.
之后 我 参观 了 一下 大史 庙
after|I|visited|past tense marker|briefly|Da Shi|temple
之后我参观了一下大史庙
After that, I visited the Great History Temple.
然后 我 去 了 荷兰 殖民 时期 的 中心
then|I|went|past tense marker|Netherlands|colonial|period|attributive marker|center
然后我去了荷兰殖民时期的中心
Then I went to the center from the Dutch colonial period.
“法塔 希拉 广场 ”
Fata|Shira|square
“法塔希拉广场”
"Fatahillah Square"
SENT_CWT:AsVK4RNK=7.9 PAR_TRANS:gpt-4o-mini=3.2
en:unknowd
openai.2025-02-07
ai_request(all=80 err=0.00%) translation(all=64 err=0.00%) cwt(all=384 err=0.00%)