03. Three Friends Chatting in Beijing
03. Drei Freunde unterhalten sich in Peking
03. Three Friends Chatting in Beijing
03. Three Friends Chatting in Beijing
W: 大家 好 , 歡迎 來到 我們 的 Lingq.com , 我 是 Wolf。
L: 我 是 老 金 。
H: 大家 好 , 我 是 花花 。
L: 這 是 我們 第一次 在 這兒 聊天 , 下面 可以 請 大家 介紹 一下 自己 嗎 ?
L: This is our first time chatting here. Could you please introduce yourself?
H: 首先 從 我 開始 吧 , 我 是 花花 , 來自 北京 。
L: 你 是 做 什麼 工作 的 ?
H: 我 做 財務 工作 。
L: 哇 , 你 那麼 年輕 , 居然 做 財務 ?
L: Wow, you are so young and you actually work in finance?
財務 — — 我 覺得 很 煩 , 是 嗎 ?
Finance - I find it annoying, don't you?
H: 也 沒有 啊 , 很 簡單 , 只要 你 學 會 了 竅門 就 可以 了 。
H: No, it’s very simple, as long as you learn the tricks.
L: 噢 , 那 你 呢 ?
可以 介紹 一下 你 自己 嗎 ?
W: 我 是 在 一個 IT 公司 做 工程師 。
W: I work as an engineer in an IT company.
L: 哇 , 高級 工程師 ?
W: 也 不 算 高級 工程師 啦 。
W: Not even a senior engineer.
L: 我們 這個 Lingq。
L: Our Lingq.
com 是 一個 語言 學習 網站 。
我 想 , 今天 我們 來 聊 一下 " 語言 學習 " 這個 話題 吧 。
I think, let's talk about the topic of "language learning" today.
L: 首先 我 想 問 一下 你 會 說 幾種 語言 呢 ?
L: First of all, I would like to ask how many languages do you speak?
W: 會 說 英語 , 還有 一點點 法語 。
L: 你 覺得 英語 有趣 還是 法語 有趣 ?
L: Do you think English or French is more interesting?
W: 怎麼 說 呢 , 其實 對於 我們 來說 的 話 , 應該 是 出於 實用 的 目的 吧 — — 在 工作 上面 用 得 到 。
W: How should I put it? In fact, for us, it should be for practical purposes - we can use it at work.
作為 興趣 來說 的 話 在於 — — 可能 對於 我 來說 的 話 , 沒有 特別 大 的 興趣 。
As an interest, maybe for me, it’s not particularly interesting.
學習 語言 總是 很 乏味 , 很 困難 的 。
L: 也 可能 很多 人 都 會 有 這種 想法 , 就是 覺得 學習 語言 是 一種 很 困難 的 方法 — — 很 困難 的 事情 。
L: Maybe many people have this idea, that learning a language is a very difficult method - a very difficult thing.
但是 , 我 想 說 的 是 , 也 有 很多 人 , 正在 享受 這種 語言 的 學習 。
But what I want to say is that there are many people who are enjoying learning this language.
就 比如 , 我們 網站 , 這個 Lingq。
com 上面 的 很多 人 。
然後 , 你 會 說 幾種 語言 呢 ?
Then, how many languages do you speak?
H: 我 只 會 說 自己 的 母語 。
L: 可是 , 你 也 會 一些 英語 啊 ?
L: But, you also know some English?
H: 只是 簡單 的 , 上學 的 時候 學 的 。
L: 我 想 問 一下 , 你們 都 是 用 什麼 辦法 學 外語 的 呢 , 以前 ?
L: I would like to ask, how did you learn foreign languages in the past?
H: 就是 學校 教育 啊 , 還有 就是 培訓班 。
H: It’s school education, and there are training courses.
然後 用 這個 自己 買 的 資料 , 然後 自學 。
H: 歸根結底 , 其實 還是 一個 大膽 去 說 。
H: Ultimately, it’s still a bold statement.
你 肯 張開 嘴 , 學 語言 就 已經 打開 了 百分之 五十 的 大門 。
If you are willing to open your mouth, learning a language has already opened fifty percent of the doors.
我們 要 先 學會 去 說 , 才 能夠 學會 去 理解 , 包括 聽 也 是 很 重要 。
We must first learn to speak before we can learn to understand. Listening is also very important.
你 首先 要 聽 別人 怎麼 說 , 怎麼 發音 , 每 一個 字 是 怎麼 吐 出來 的 , 包括 他 的 口 形 。
You must first listen to what other people say, how to pronounce, how each word is spit out, including his mouth shape.
還有 , 他 每 一個 字 的 精準 度 , 還有 他 正確 要 表達 的 意思 。
Also, the precision of every word he writes, and the correct meaning he wants to express.
L: 對 , 我 想 這 也 是 我們 學習 語言 的 一般 規律 吧 。
L: Yes, I think this is also the general rule for us to learn languages.
因為 我們 每個 人 都 是 從 先 聽 , 然後 先 讀 開始 的 。
Because each of us starts by listening first and then reading first.
在 我們 幾歲 的 時候 , 完全 都 是 聽 和 說 。
When we were a few years old, we were all listening and speaking.
然後 , 到 了 五 、 六歲 的 時候 , 才 開始 學 著 讀 一些 文章 , 學 著 寫字 , 然後 , 最後 自己 寫 出 自己 的 作文 來 。
Then, when I was five or six years old, I started to learn to read some articles, learn to write, and then finally write my own compositions.
然後 還有 很 重要 的 一點 , 就是 我 覺得 語言 的 學習 , 和 其它 數學 啦 、 物理 這 方面 的 學習 都 有些 不同 。
And another very important point is that I think language learning is somewhat different from other aspects of mathematics and physics.
就是 語言 , 不是 主要 靠 理智 去 思考 的 , 而是 一種 潛意識 的 學習 , 是 一種 潛移默化 , 是 一種 熟能生巧 。
That is language, which is not mainly based on rational thinking, but a kind of subconscious learning, a kind of subtle influence, and a kind of practice makes perfect.
我們 並 不 需要 在 說話 之前 先 想 很多 , 想 它 的 語法 結構 。
We don't need to think a lot about its grammatical structure before speaking.
而是 , 直接 很 熟練 的 說 出來 我們 要說 的 東西 , 這樣 就 可以 了 。
Instead, just say what we want to say directly and skillfully, and that's it.
我 覺得 — — 什麼 辦法 可以 讓 我們 熟能生巧 呢 ?
I think - how can we make practice perfect?
那 就是 練習 。
只有 多 讀 , 多 聽 , 然後 盡 可能 的 在 , 可以 在 適當 的 場合 去 說 一些 你 要 , 你 正在 學 的 語言 。
You can only read more, listen more, and then try your best to speak the language you want to learn on appropriate occasions.
這樣 就 會 更 快 的 掌握 這種 語言 。
This will help you master the language faster.
H: 你 剛才 說 的 是 方法 , 然後 我 還 想 說 的 是 興趣 。
H: What you just talked about is method, and what I want to talk about is interest.
不管 我們 學 什麼 東西 , 興趣 是 最大 的 動力 。
No matter what we learn, interest is the biggest motivation.
學 語言 的 時候 , 比如說 我們 聽 一個 很 有意思 的 小 故事 , 或者 是 和 朋友 聊 一些 日常 生活 中 感 興趣 的 事情 。
When learning a language, for example, we listen to an interesting story, or chat with friends about interesting things in daily life.
這 對於 我們 聽 和 說 都 是 一個 很 大 的 刺激 。
This is a great stimulus for us to listen and speak.
這樣 的 話 , 我們 不知不覺 的 就 能夠 把 學到 的 東西 運用 出來 。
In this way, we can apply what we have learned without even realizing it.
那麼 你 說 一句 的 話 , 比 聽 十 遍 , 可能 效果 都 要 好 。
Then if you say one sentence, it may be more effective than if you listen to it ten times.
L: 噢 , 那麼 時間 也 不 早 了 , 已經 十一 點 多 了 。
L: Oh, it’s not too early then, it’s already past eleven o’clock.
今天 很 感謝 大家 在 百忙 之中 抽出 寶貴 的 時間 來 一起 聊 聊天 。
謝謝 大家 , 我們 下次 再見 。