14-a 外面 風 那麼 大
14-a Draußen ist es so windig
14-a Outside, the wind is so big.
14-a Il y a tellement de vent dehors
14-a 外はとても風が強いです
14-a Lauke toks vėjas
14-a Na zewnątrz jest tak wietrznie.
如玉 :外面 風 那麼 大 ,我 覺得 今天 比 昨天 冷。
MR RAYMOND HO (in Cantonese): It is so windy outside, and I think it is colder today than yesterday.
臺灣 會 不會 下雪?
Will it snow in Taiwan?
明華 :很 高 的 山 會 下雪。
MING WAH: It snows on very high mountains.
玉山 常 下雪。
It often snows on Mt. Tamayama.
美國 呢?
What about the United States?
開始 下雪 了 吧?
Has it started to snow?
如玉 :還 沒有。
Ruyu: Not yet.
每年 差不多 十二月 開始。
Every year, almost December begins.
下雪 的 時候 ,我常去 山上 滑雪。
When it snows, I often go skiing in the mountains.
明華 :我 怕冷。
MING WAH: I am afraid of the cold.
我 比較 喜歡 春天。
如玉 :春天 不錯 ,天氣 很 舒服。
Ruyu: Spring is good, the weather is very comfortable.
明華 :我 去年 五月 在 紐約 玩 了 一個 星期。
Minghua: I spent a week in New York last May.
那個 時候 ,天氣 很 好 ,風景 也 很 漂亮 ,我 玩 得 非常 開心。
At that time, the weather was fine, the scenery was beautiful, and I had a very happy time.
如玉 :我 在 臺灣 住 了 半年 多 了。
Ruyu: I have lived in Taiwan for more than half a year.
有 一點 想家。
A little bit homesick.
明華 :新年 快到 了。
MING WAH: The New Year is coming.
想 回去 看 父母 嗎?
Do you want to go back to see your parents?
如玉 :我 打算 十二月 底 回去。
Ruyu: I plan to go back at the end of December.
想 跟 我 去 美國 玩 嗎?
Do you want to go to America with me?
明華 :冬天 太冷 了。
不過 ,我 想 明年 秋天 去 看 紅葉。
對 了 ,妳 什麼時候 回來?
By the way, when will you come back?
如玉 :因為 我們 只 放 十天 的 假 ,所以 一月 五號 回來。
Ruyu: Since we only have ten days off, we will come back on January 5th.