09-a 聽 起來 很 不錯 啊 ,你們 有 什麼 計畫 嗎?
09-a Klingt großartig. Hast du irgendwelche Pläne?
09-a Sounds great, do you have any plans?
09-a Suena muy bien. ¿Cuáles son tus planes?
09-a Ça a l'air génial. Avez-vous des projets ?
09-a いいですね、何か計画はありますか?
09-a Skamba puikiai. Ar turite kokių nors planų?
安同 :田中 ,下個星期 我們 放 五天 的 假 , 你 要 回國 嗎?
An Tong: Tanaka, we will have a five-day vacation next week. Are you going back to China?
田中 :不 ,我 打算 在家 看電視 、影片 學 中文 ,你 呢?
Tanaka: No, I plan to watch TV and film at home to learn Chinese, how about you?
安同 :我 想 跟 朋友 去 玩.
An Tong: I want to play with my friends.
田中 :不錯 啊 .去 什 麽 地方?
Tanaka: Not bad. Where are you going?
安同 :臺東 .聽說 那裡 的 風景 非常 漂亮.
An Tong: Taitung. I heard that the scenery there is very beautiful.
田中 :我 也 聽說 .放假 的 時候 '你常去 旅行 嗎?
Tanaka: I've heard that too. When you're on vacation, do you travel a lot?
安同 :不 一定 .有時候 在家 寫 功課 ,有時候 出去玩.
ANTHONY: Not necessarily. Sometimes I do my homework at home, sometimes I go out to play.
田中 :你們 什麼 時候 去 臺東?
Tanaka: When are you going to Taito?
安同 :這個 星期六 下午 去.
ANTHONY: This Saturday afternoon go.
田中 :去 玩 多久?
Tanaka: How long are you going to play?
安同 :大概 玩四 、五天.
An Tong: About four or five days.
アン・トン氏: 4、5日ほどかかります。