07-b 妳在 吃飯 啊?
07-b Isst du?
07-b You're eating?
07-b ¿Estás comiendo?
07-b Est-ce que tu manges ?
07-b ご飯食べてる?
07-b Ar tu valgai?
07-b Yemek yiyor musun?
安同 :如玉 ,妳在 吃飯 啊?
An Tong: Ruyu, are you eating?
如玉 :是 的 ,吃 午餐。
Ruyu: Yes, for lunch.
等 一下 要 上課。
Wait for class.
你 呢?
And you?
安同 :我剛 下課。
An Tong: I just finished class.
對 了 ,下午 四點 半 學校 有 籃球比賽。
By the way, there is a basketball game in school at 4:30 in the afternoon.
妳 想 去 看 嗎?
Do you want to see it?
如玉 :想 啊。
Ruyu: I think so.
比賽 幾點 結束?
What time does the game end?
安同 :六點半。
An Tong: Six thirty.
妳 晚上 有事嗎?
What are you doing tonight?
如玉 :我 最近 很 忙 ,每天晚上 都 上 書法 課。
Ruyu: I've been very busy recently, and I have calligraphy classes every night.
安同 :學得 怎麼樣?
An Tong: How are you doing?
如玉 :剛 開始 學 ,字 寫 得 不好 ,可是 我 覺得很有 意思。
Ruyu: I just started learning, and my handwriting is not good, but I think it is very interesting.
安同 :我 有空 可以 去 看看 嗎?
An Tong: Can I go and see it when I have time?
如玉 :我 得 問問 老師。
Ruyu: I have to ask the teacher.