奶奶 的 香蕉
Großmutters Banane
Grandma’s bananas
Los plátanos de la abuela.
La banana della nonna
おばあちゃんのバナナ。
Oma's bananen.
Banan babci
As bananas da avó.
Бабушкины бананы.
Mormors bananer.
奶奶 有 一 座 美丽 的 大 花园 , 里面 种满 了 高粱 , 杂谷 和 木薯 , 但 里面 最 棒 的 是 香蕉 。
Grandma had a beautiful big garden full of sorghum, millet and cassava, but the best thing in it was the bananas.
奶奶 虽然 有 很多 孙子 孙女 , 但 我 心 里 知道 她 最 喜欢 我 。
Although grandma has many grandchildren, I know in my heart that she likes me the most.
她 常常 邀请 我 去 她 家 , 告诉 我 一些 小 秘密 。
She often invites me to her house and tells me some little secrets.
但是 有 一 个 秘密 , 她 从来 没有 告诉 我 , 那 就 是 她 催 熟 香蕉 的 办法 。
But there is a secret she never told me, and that is her method of ripening bananas.
有 一 天 , 我 看到 奶奶 在 门 外 放 了 一 个 巨大 的 麦秆 编成 的 篮子 。
One day, I saw my grandma put a huge straw basket outside the door.
我 问 奶奶 这 是 做 什么 的 , 奶奶 却 只 说 : “ 这 是 我 的 神秘 篮子 。
I asked my grandma what it was for, but she just said, "This is my mystery basket.
” 篮子 旁边 放 了 几 片 香蕉 叶子 , 奶奶 把 叶子 来回 翻动 。
"A few banana leaves were placed next to the basket, and grandma turned the leaves back and forth.
我 很 好奇 , 问 奶奶 : “ 这些 叶子 是 做 什么 的 ?
I was curious and asked my grandma: "What are these leaves for?
” 奶奶 却 只 说 : “ 这 是 我 的 神秘 叶子 。
But grandma only said: "This is my mysterious leaf."
”
"
我 好奇 地 看 着 奶奶 , 香蕉 , 香蕉 叶子 还 有 那 个 巨大 的 麦秆 编成 的 篮子 。
I looked curiously at grandma, the bananas, the banana leaves and the huge straw basket.
但 奶奶 却 把 我 打发 到 妈妈 那儿 跑腿 。
But grandma sent me off to run errands with mom.
我 求 奶奶 : “ 让 我 留下来 看 一 看 吧 !
I begged my grandma: "Let me stay and take a look!
” 奶奶 却 坚持 说 : “ 别 固执 了 , 按 我 说 的 去 做 。
But grandma insisted: "Don't be stubborn, do as I say."
” 我 只好 跑开 了 。
"I had to run away.
当 我 回来 的 时候 , 奶奶 正 坐 在 外面 休息 , 但是 篮子 和 香蕉 都 不见了 !
When I came back, grandma was sitting outside to rest, but the basket and bananas were gone!
我 问 奶奶 : “ 篮子 去 哪儿 了 ?
I asked my grandma, "Where did the basket go?
香蕉 去 哪儿 了 ?
Where did the banana go?
还 有 那些 …… ” 奶奶 却 说 : “ 它们 都 在 一 个 神秘 的 地方 。
And those..." Grandma said, "They're all in a mysterious place.
” 我 太 沮丧 了 !
"I'm so frustrated!
过 了 两 天 , 奶奶 让 我 从 她 的 卧室 拿 拐杖 给 她 。
Two days later, grandma asked me to bring her a cane from her bedroom.
我 一 打开 门 , 就 闻到 了 熟 香蕉 的 味道 。
As soon as I opened the door, I smelled ripe bananas.
原来 奶奶 的 神秘 篮子 就 放 在 卧室 里 !
Turns out Grandma's mystery basket was in the bedroom!
它 上面 盖 了 一 条 旧 毯子 , 我 掀起 毯子 , 使劲 地 闻 着 那 香味 。
It was covered with an old blanket, and I lifted the blanket and sniffed the scent vigorously.
奶奶 喊 我 的 时候 , 我 吓 了 一 跳 : “ 你 在 做 什么 ?
I was taken aback when grandma called me: "What are you doing?
快 把 我 的 拐杖 拿来 。
Get my crutches quickly.
” 我 赶紧 把 拐杖 拿出去 给 奶奶 。
"I quickly took out the crutches to grandma.
奶奶 看 着 我 , 问 : “ 你 在 笑 什么 ?
Grandma looked at me and asked, "What are you laughing at?
” 我 这 才 意识到 , 我 还 在 因为 发现 了 这 个 神奇 的 秘密 窃笑 着 。
"I just realized that I was still giggling at the discovery of this magical secret.
第二 天 , 奶奶 来 看 我 妈妈 , 我 又 跑到 奶奶 家 去 偷看 那些 熟 香蕉 。
The next day, grandma came to see my mother, and I ran to grandma's house to peek at those ripe bananas.
有 一 把 香蕉 已经 非常 熟 了 。
There was a handful of bananas that were very ripe.
我 采 了 一 根 香蕉 , 把 它 藏 在 我 的 裙子 里 。
I picked a banana and hid it up my skirt.
我 小心 地 盖好 篮子 , 跑到 房子 后面 , 偷偷地 把 香蕉 吃 了 : 这 是 我 吃 过 的 最 美味 的 香蕉 !
I carefully covered the basket, ran to the back of the house, and ate the banana secretly: it was the most delicious banana I have ever eaten!
第二 天 , 我 趁 奶奶 在 花园 里 摘 蔬菜 的 时候 , 偷偷 跑进 房间 , 去 看 那些 香蕉 , 香蕉 差不多 全 都 熟 了 。
The next day, while my grandma was picking vegetables in the garden, I sneaked into the room to see the bananas, which were almost all ripe.
我 禁不住 诱惑 , 拿 了 四 根 香蕉 。
I couldn't help the temptation and took four bananas.
我 踮 起 脚 离开 房间 , 听到 奶奶 在 咳嗽 。
I tiptoed out of the room and heard grandma coughing.
我 把 香蕉 藏 在 裙子 下面 , 若无其事 地 走开 了 。
I hid the banana under my skirt and walked away as if nothing had happened.
第二 天 是 奶奶 赶集 的 日子 。
The next day was the day when grandma went to the market.
奶奶 很 早 就 醒来 了 , 她 把 成熟 的 香蕉 和 木薯 运到 集市 上 去 卖 。
Grandma woke up early, and she carried ripe bananas and cassava to the market to sell.
我 那 天 没有 急 着 去 看 她 , 但 我 知道 , 我 不可能 永远 躲 着 奶奶 。
I didn't rush to see her that day, but I knew that I couldn't hide from grandma forever.
那 天 傍晚 , 我 被 爸爸 、 妈妈 和 奶奶 叫过去 。
That evening, I was called over by my father, mother and grandma.
我 知道 他们 为什么 找 我 。
I know why they are looking for me.
那 天 晚上 , 当 我 上床 睡觉 的 时候 , 我 知道 我 再 也 不会 偷 东西 了 , 不 偷 奶奶 的 , 不 偷 爸妈 的 , 不 从 任何 人 那里 偷 东西 。
When I went to bed that night, I knew I would never steal again, not from grandma, not from parents, not from anyone.