005. 數字 手勢 - Numbers Hand Gestures
005. Zahlen Handgesten
Numbers Hand Gestures
005. 数字の手のジェスチャー
中國 的 數字 手勢 和 其他 國家 的 不 一樣 , 中國 人 數數 的 時候 , 手 就是 字 。
Chinese numerical gestures are different from those of other countries. When Chinese people count, the hand is the word.
我 的 朋友 張孜 幫 我 拍 了 下面 的 一組 照片 , 通過 這些 照片 , 我 告訴 你 中國 人 怎麼 用 手指 數數 。
My friend, Zhang Zi, took the following set of photos for me, and through these photos, I can tell you how Chinese people count on their fingers.
對 了 , 首先 要 弄清楚 , 每根 手指 的 名字 。
By the way, first of all, we have to find out the name of each finger.
從 最 粗 的 手指 開始 , 五根 手指 分別 叫做 : 大拇指 、 食指 、 中指 、 無名指 和 小拇指 , 小拇指 也 叫 小指 。
Starting from the thickest finger, the five fingers are called the thumb, the index finger, the middle finger, the ring finger and the little finger, which is also called the little finger.
一 、 握拳 , 豎起 食指 就是 “ 一 ”。
One, make a fist, and raise your index finger. That's "one."
二 , 在 “ 一 ” 的 基礎 上 , 再 豎起 中指 , 就 是 “ 二 ”。
On the basis of "one", it is "two" when the middle finger is raised.
三 , 可以 在 “ 二 ” 的 基礎 上 , 再 豎起 無名指 ; 也 可以 像 表示 “OK” 的 手勢 那樣 : 大拇指 壓住 食指 , 豎起 另外 三 根 手指 。
Third, on top of "two", the ring finger can be raised; or it can be like the "OK" sign: the thumb presses down on the index finger and raises the other three fingers.
我 更 喜歡 第二 種 , 因為 做 起來 比較 容易 。
I prefer the second one because it is easier to do.
四 、 大拇指 壓 在 手掌心 , 豎起 其他 四根 手指 。
The thumb is pressed into the palm of the hand, holding up the other four fingers.
五 , 豎起 所有 手指 就是 “ 五 ”, 簡單 吧 。
Five. Put up all your fingers. That's "five." Let's go.
六 , 做 一 個 打電話 的 手勢 : 握拳 後 , 伸出 大拇指 和 小指 。
Sixth, make a gesture for making a telephone call: after making a fist, hold out your thumb and little finger.
七 , 大拇指 , 食指 和 中指 在 說 悄悄話 , 這 就是 “ 七 ”。
Seven, the thumb, the index finger and the middle finger are whispering.
八 , 握拳 , 伸出 大拇指 和 食指 。
Eight, clench your fists, extend your thumbs and forefingers.
這 個 手勢 就 像 一 把 槍 , 我 覺得 它 有點 像 顛倒 漢字 “ 八 ”
This gesture is like a gun. I think it's a bit like reversing the Chinese character "eight".
九 、 握拳 , 伸出 食指 , 然後 彎曲 180 度 。
Make a fist, extend the index finger, and bend it 180 degrees.
我 覺得 “ 九 ” 的 手勢 應該 是 阿拉伯數字 “9” 顛倒 後 的 樣子 。
I think the gesture of "nine" should be like the Arabic number "9" when it is reversed.
十 、 握拳 就是 “ 十 ”。
Ten. Make a fist. That's "ten."
所以 , 一隻 手 握拳 , 另外 一隻 手 錶示 一個 數字 , 兩隻手 一起 就 可以 表示 20、30、40, 直到 90。
So, with one hand clenched in a fist and the other hand indicating a number, the two hands together can indicate 20, 30, 40 and so on up to 90.
另外 一種 表示 “ 十 ” 的 手勢 是 : 兩隻手 的 食指 交叉 , 這 就是 漢字 “ 十 ”。
Another sign for "10" is to cross the index fingers of both hands, which is the Chinese character "十".
我 覺得 這比 第一種 手勢 更加 準確 。
I think this is more accurate than the first gesture.