唔好 睇小 螞蟻
Don't look at the little ants
No mires a las hormiguitas
Não olhes para as formiguinhas
「 你 好 啊 , 我 有啲 細粒 , 我哋 個個 個 樣 又 一樣 , 你 知 唔 知 我哋 邊個 打 邊個 啊 。
"You're good, I'm a little bit small, we're all the same, do you know we're fighting each other.
"Hola, tengo algunas partículas, todos somos iguales, ¿sabes que estamos luchando entre nosotros?
細細聲 同 你 講 吖 , 我 係 第四 個 啊 , 你 睇 唔 睇 到 我 啊 ? 」
I'm the fourth one. Do you see me?" "I'm the fourth one. I'm the fourth one.
我哋 行路 冇 聲 㗎 , 成日 都 係 一 大 班 人 靜雞雞 喺度 行 嚟 行 去 。
We don't have a voice on the road, it's just a bunch of quiet people walking around all the time.
「 我 醒唔 醒 啊 ?
"Am I awake?
我 揾 到 一 架 車仔 , 我哋 坐 上去 又 行 快 啲 啦 ! 」
I've got a car and we're going faster! "I've got a car."
你 聽到 其他 動物 好 嘈 。
You've heard other animals make a lot of noise.
我哋 唔同 , 我哋 好 靜 㗎 。
我哋 唔 出聲 , 聞 下 個 氣味 咪 知 嗰邊 有冇 問題 出現 。
We didn't make a sound, but we knew if there was a problem when we smelled it.
嗰 種 氣味 話 你 知 : 「 跟住 我 一定 有 好 嘢 食 , 跟住 我 嚟 啦 ! 」
呢 種 氣味 話 你 知 : 「 停 一 停 !
What kind of flavorful words do you know: "Stop!
唔好 去 嗰邊 啊 , 嗰邊 有 問題 啊 ! 」
我哋 同 你 一樣 , 最 鍾意 蛋糕 , 同埋 唔同 嘅 甜嘢 。
Like you, we love cakes and different sweets.
望 到 都 開心 , 你 睇 到 甜 嘢 開 唔 開心 先 ?
「 想 唔 想 睇 下 我 嘅 老鼠仔 ?
"Would you like to see my rat?
"¿Quieres ver mi ratón?
唔好睇 我 細細粒 , 其實 我 都 幾 打 得 。
Don't look at me like I'm small, but I'm actually quite good at it.
A mí no me mires, que se me da bastante bien.
冇 人 有 我 咁 大力 。 」
門 閂 咗 都 唔緊要 , 我哋 行 上去 都 冇 問題 。
It doesn't matter if the door is closed, we will have no problem getting up there.
唔 講 你 唔 知 , 我哋 係 一 大 班 人 一齊 住 架 , 住 喺 一齊 好 開心 , 有事 上嚟 都 有 人 幫手 。
Don't tell me you don't know, we are a big group of people living together, we are happy to live together, we have people to help us when there is something wrong.