我 大個仔 喇 !
Ich bin ein großer Junge!
I'm a big boy!
私は大きな男の子です!
Я уже большой мальчик!
我大个仔喇!
我大個仔喇!
「 我 叫 小智 , 我 五 歲 㗎 喇 , 你哋 唔好 睇小 我 , 我 識 做 好多 嘢 㗎 。
"I'm Chi, I'm 5 years old, don't look down on me, I know how to do so many things.
你哋 唔信 我 , 我 做 俾 你 睇 。 」
If you don't believe me, I'll show you.
小智 行 咗 去 樓梯 口 , 慢慢 噉 爬上 樓梯 。
Zhi went to the stairwell and climbed up the stairs slowly.
「 你 睇 , 我 叻唔叻 , 我 得 咗 喇 ! 」
"Look, I'm good, I'm not good, I've got it!
小智 爬 到 上 最 高 喇 。
Chi climbed up on to the tallest part.
「 你 睇 我 幾 叻 。
"You see how good I am.
我 , 我 唔 識 落去 啊 。
I, I don't know how to go down.
下面 好 高 啊 , 我 好 驚 啊 ! 」
It's so far down there, I'm so scared!
小智 想 俾 人 知 佢 大個仔 , 佢 又 去 爬上 張 櫈 度 。
Chi wanted to be known as a big boy, and he went to climb up the chairs again.
「 我 要 俾 人 知 我 唔係 細路仔 喇 。 」
I want people to know that I am not a little boy.
小智 最後 都 爬 到 上去 , 但係 一 爬 到 上去 , 佢 又 開始 驚 啦 。
Finally, Xiao Zhi climbed up, but as soon as he climbed up, he started to feel scared.
「 點解 咁 高 嘅 ?
Why is it so high?
我 好 想 落去 啊 !
I really want to jump down!
有冇 人 幫 下 我 ! 」
Can someone help me!
小智 好 驚 啊 , 佢 要 爬 上去 張 枱 度 , 想 有 人 見 到 佢 。
Satoshi is very scared, he needs to climb up the table, hoping someone will see him.
小智 再 望 一 望 下面 。
Xiao Zhi looked down again.
小智 喺度 喊 住 噉 講 : 「 好 驚 啊 , 好 高 啊 , 我 好 想 返 落去 啊 !
Xiaozhi shouted and said: "I'm so surprised, so high, I really want to go back down!"
有冇 人 嚟 幫 我 啊 ? 」
Is there anyone here to help me? "
爸爸 聽到 小智 喺度 喊 , 跟住 行 咗 過嚟 。
Dad heard Chi shouting and followed him over.
爸爸 : 「 小智 , 你 大個仔 喇 , 你 可以 自己 爬返 落嚟 㗎 。
Dad: "Chi, you're a big boy, you can climb down by yourself.
你 做 到 㗎 ! 」
You did it! This is it!
小智 : 「 知道 !
Xiaozhi: "I know!
我 會 試下 。 」
I'll try. I will try."
小智 好 驚 , 佢 唔會 喊 , 佢 大個仔 。
Chi is so scared, he doesn't know how to yell, he's so big.
小智 慢慢 噉 爬 落嚟 。
Xiaozhi slowly climbed up and down.
小智 落 到 嚟 喇 !
Ash has arrived!
佢 做 到 喇 !
He made it!
小智 好 開心 噉 講 : 「 我 覺得 自己 真係 大個仔 喇 ! 」
Ash happily said, "I feel like a grown-up now!"