豬豬 飛行 日記
Piggy Flight Diary
「 我 叫 豬豬 , 其實 我 好 想 有朝一日 可以 好似 蝴蝶 噉 喺度 飛 。 」
"My name is Piggy, and I'd like to fly like a butterfly someday. I'm a butterfly."
蝴蝶 見到 豬豬 就 同 佢 講 啦 : 「 跟住 我 一齊 飛 啦 , 你 睇 下 我 依家 飛 得 幾 開心 。 」
When the butterfly saw Piggy, she told him, "Fly with me, see how happy I am flying. I'm happy to be here."
豬豬 都 想 有樣學樣 , 兩 隻 手 拍 下 拍 下 。
Pigs and pigs all want to follow suit and clap their hands together.
「 其實 我 都 想 飛 啊 , 但係 我 冇 翼 , 飛 唔 到 啊 。
"Actually, I want to fly, but I don't have wings, so I can't.
好 想 有 人 可以 幫 下 我 。 」
I wish someone would help me. I'd love to have someone to help me."
豬豬 突然 望 下 後面 , 佢 發現 咗 啲 嘢 。
Piggy suddenly looked behind him and he realized something.
De repente, Piggy miró detrás de él y encontró algo.
「 啊 !
我 諗 到 喇 。
我 可以 用 樹葉 去 整 對 翼 , 噉 就 可以 喺 天上 飛 啦 。 」
蝴蝶 喊 住 同 豬豬 講 : 「 我 知 你 好 想 飛 , 但係 用 樹葉 係 唔得 㗎 , 你 噉樣 飛 唔 到 㗎 , 會 受傷 架 。 」
豬豬 有啲 失落 噉 講 : 「 點解 我 仲未 飛 到 嘅 ?
Piggy estaba un poco decepcionado: "¿Por qué no he llegado todavía?
唔 得 !
我 要 再 試 多 一 次 , 依次 應該 得 。 」
I have to try one more time, in order to get it. I'll try again, and I should get it.
Voy a intentarlo una vez más, y voy a ponerlo en orden".
豬豬 輕輕 一 跳 , 兩 隻 手 拎 住 樹葉 拍下 拍下 。
Piggy jumped lightly and carried the leaves in his two hands and patted them down.
豬豬 好 開心 噉 講 : 「 你哋 睇 下 , 我 飛 到 喇 ! 」
點知 開心 唔 夠 三 秒 , 佢 就 跌 咗 落嚟 。
Within three seconds of being happy, he fell down.
豬豬 好 唔開心 噉 講 : 「 點解 我 會 跌 落嚟 嘅 ?
唉 , 我 都 好 想 我 有 一 日 可以 喺 天 上面 飛 啊 。 」
I wish I could fly in the sky someday! I wish I could fly up in the sky one day."