30-1 我来 了 两个 多月 了
30-1. Ich bin seit über zwei Monaten hier.
30-1. I've been here over two months.
30-1. Je suis ici depuis plus de deux mois.
30勝1敗。ここに来て2カ月以上になる。
30-1. 여기 온 지 두 달이 넘었어.
第 三 十 课 我 来 了 两 个 多 月 了 一 、 课文 ( 一 ) 我 来 了 两 个 多 月 了 我 来 了 两 个 多 月 了 , 对 这儿 的 生活 差不多 已经 习惯 了 , 不过 有 的 地方 还 不太 习惯 。
Lesson 30 I have been here for more than two months. Text (I) I have been here for more than two months. I have been here for more than two months. I am used to life here, but some places are not yet. Too used.
レッスン302か月以上ここにいて、1つのテキスト(1)2か月以上ここにいます。2か月以上ここにいます。ここでの生活にはほとんど慣れていますが、場所によってはあまり慣れていません。
总 觉得 这儿 的 气候 特别 干燥 , 宿舍 周围 不太 干净 , 也 不太 安静 , 食堂 里 的 菜 太 油腻 。
I always feel that the climate here is particularly dry. The dormitory is not too clean and not too quiet. The dishes in the cafeteria are too greasy.
我 每天 早上 七 点 多 才 起床 , 所以 常常 没 时间 吃 早饭 , 喝 杯 牛奶 就 去 上课 了 。
I get up at 7 o'clock every morning, so I often don't have time to have breakfast. I go to class with a cup of milk.
不过 , 课间 休息 的 时候 , 我 可以 去 喝 杯 咖啡 , 吃 一 块 点心 。
However, during breaks, I can go for a cup of coffee and a snack.
中午 我 去 食堂 吃 午饭 。
At noon I went to the cafeteria for lunch.
因为 吃饭 的 人 很多 , 所以 常常 要 等 十 多 分钟 才 能 买 到 饭 。
Because there are many people eating, it is often necessary to wait for more than ten minutes to get a meal.
吃 完 饭 , 回 宿舍 看书 或者 听 一会儿 音乐 。
After dinner, go back to the dormitory to read a book or listen to music for a while.
中午 我 从来 不 睡午觉 。
I never take a nap at noon.
下午 , 有时候 上 两 节 课 , 有时候 自己 学习 。
In the afternoon, sometimes I take two classes and sometimes I study for myself.
四 点 以后 我 去 体育馆 锻炼 身体 , 跑步 、 游泳 、 打球 或者 跟 老师 学 打 太极拳 。
After four o'clock I went to the gym to exercise, run, swim, play or learn Tai Chi with my teacher.
我 很 喜欢 运动 , 每天 都 坚持 锻炼 一个 小时 , 所以 身体 很 好 。
I like sports very much, I keep exercising for an hour every day, so my body is very good.
晚饭 后 我 常常 散 一会儿 步 , 有时 跟 朋友 聊 聊天儿 。
After dinner, I often take a break, sometimes chatting with friends.
然后 就 开始 复习 功课 。
Then I began to review my homework.
听 半 个 小时 课文 录音 , 练习 会话 , 预习 生词 和 课文 。
Listen to half-hour text recordings, practice sessions, preview new words and texts.
生词 要 记住 , 课文 要 念 熟 , 所以 每天 晚上 一般 要 复习 预习 两 三 个 小时 , 常常 学 到 十 一点 多 才 睡觉 。
The new words should be remembered, the text should be familiar, so I usually review the two or three hours every night, often learn to go to bed after 11 o'clock.
我 每天 都 很 忙 , 但 过 得 很 愉快 。
I am busy every day, but I have a good time.
我 很 感谢 父母 给 我 这个 机会 , 让 我 来 中国 留学 , 原来 打算 学 一 年 , 现在 我 觉得 一 年 时间 太 短 了 , 准备 再 延长 一 年 。
I am very grateful to my parents for giving me this opportunity to study in China. I originally planned to study for one year. Now I feel that one year is too short and I am going to extend it for another year.
( 二 ) 我 每天 都 练 一个 小时 ( 早上 , 关 经理 和 王 老师 在 操场 上 …… ) 关 经理 : 你好 , 王 老师 。
(2) I practice an hour every day (in the morning, Guan Guan and Teacher Wang are on the playground...) Guan Manager: Hello, Teacher Wang.
每天 都 起 得 这么 早 吗 ?
Is it so early every day?
王 老师 : 对 , 因为 我 练 气功 , 所以 每天 五 点 多 就 起来 了 。
Teacher Wang: Yes, because I practice qigong, I got up at five o'clock every day.
关 经理 : 练 了 多长 时间 了 ?
Guan Manager: How long has it been practiced?
王 老师 : 已经 练 了 好几 年 了 。
Teacher Wang: I have been practicing for several years.
关 经理 : 每天 练 多长 时间 ?
Guan Manager: How long does it take to practice each day?
王 老师 : 不 一定 。
Teacher Wang: Not necessarily.
有时候 练 一 个 钟头 , 有时候 半 个 钟头 。
Sometimes I practice an hour, sometimes half an hour.
关 经理 : 效果 怎么样 ?
Guan Manager: How is the effect?
王 老师 : 挺 好 的 。
Teacher Wang: Very good.
练 气功 对 身体 很 有 好处 。
Practicing qigong is good for the body.
以前 我 有 好几 种 慢性病 呢 , 高血压 、 失眠 、 坚持 练 了 几 年 , 我 的 这些 病 差不多 都 好 了 。
I used to have several chronic diseases, high blood pressure, insomnia, and persistence for several years. My illnesses are almost all good.
你 也 来 练 练 吧 。
You can also practice.
关 经理 : 练 气功 必须 坚持 天天 练 , 三天打鱼 两天晒网 不 行 。
Guan Guan: Practice Qigong must adhere to practice every day, three days of fishing for two days drying net can not.
我 也 很 想 练 , 但是 工作 太 忙 , 没有 时间 。
I also want to practice, but the work is too busy, no time.