Lesson13-15
第 十 三 课 我们 都 是 留学生 一 、 课文 ( 一 ) 我们 都 是 留学生 A : 你 是 留学生 吗 ?
Lesson 13 We are all international students. 1. Texts (1) We are all international students A: Are you an international student?
B : 是 。
A : 她 也 是 留学生 吗 ?
A: Is she also an international student?
B : 他 也 是 留学生 。
我们 都 是 留学生 。
We are all international students.
A : 田芳 和 张东 也 都 是 留学生 吗 ?
A: Are Tian Fang and Zhang Dong also international students?
B : 不 。
他们 俩 不 是 留学生 。
They are not international students.
彼らは留学生ではありません。
他们 都 是 中国 学生 。
They are all Chinese students.
( 二 ) 你 也 是 中国 人 吗 A : 他 是 中国 人 吗 ?
(2) Are you also Chinese? A: Is he Chinese?
B : 是 。
A : 你 也 是 中国 人 吗 ?
B : 不 是 。
我 是 泰国 人 。
I'm Thai.
A : 对不起 。
B : 没关系 。
( 三 ) 这 位 是 白 教授 ( 秘书 给 校长 介绍 白 教授 ……) 秘书 : 我 先 介绍 一下 儿 , 这 位 是 白 教授 。
(3) This is Professor Bai (the secretary introduced the professor to the principal...) Secretary: Let me introduce you first, this is Professor Bai.
(3)これは白教授です(秘書は白教授を校長に紹介します...)秘書:最初に紹介します、これは白教授です。
这 是 我们 马 校长 。
This is our horse principal.
校长 : 欢迎 你 , 白 教授 。
Principal: Welcome, Professor Bai.
教授 : 谢谢 !
Professor: Thank you!
第 十 四 课 你 在 哪儿 学习 一 、 课文 ( 一 ) 你 在 哪儿 学习 A : 你 学习 什么 ?
Lesson 14 Where did you study 1. Text (1) Where did you study A: What did you study?
B : 我 学习 汉语 。
A : 你 在 哪儿 学习 ?
A: Where are you studying?
B : 我 在 北京 语言 文化 大学 学习 。
B: I study at Beijing Language and Culture University.
A : 你 觉得 汉语 难 吗 ?
B : 我 觉得 听 、 说 比较 容易 , 读 、 写 很 难 。
B: I think listening and speaking are easier, but reading and writing are difficult.
( 二 ) 你们 的 老师 是 谁 A : 我 给 你 介绍 一下 儿 , 这 是 我 的 同屋 。
(2) Who is your teacher? A: Let me introduce to you. This is my roommate.
他 是 新 同学 。
彼は新しいクラスメートです。
B : 你 在 哪 个 班 学习 C : 我 在 1203 班 学习 。
B: Which class do you study in C: I study in class 1203.
B:どのクラスを勉強していますかC:私はクラス1203で勉強しています。
B : 你们 的 老师 是 谁 ?
B: Who is your teacher?
C : 我们 的 老师 是 林 老师 。
C: Our teacher is Teacher Lin.
第 十 五 课 这个 箱子 很 重 一 、 课文 ( 一 ) 这个 箱子 很 重 ( 在 机场 ) A : 你 有 几 个 箱子 ?
Lesson 15 This box is very heavy. Text (1) This box is heavy (at the airport) A: How many boxes do you have?
B : 两 个 。
B: Two.
A : 你 的 箱子 重 不 重 ?
A: Is your box heavy?
B : 这 个 箱子 很 重 , 那 个 不 太 重 。
B: This box is heavy, it is not too heavy.
你 的 呢 ?
And yours?
A : 在 那儿 。
我 的 都 很 轻 。
I am very light.
B : 你 的 箱子 很 新 , 我 的 很 旧 。
B: Your suitcase is very new, mine is very old.
B:あなたの箱は非常に新しいです、私は非常に古いです。
A : 那 个 新 的 不 是 我 的 , 是 朋友 的 。
A: The new one is not mine, it is a friend.
( 二 ) 这 是 不 是 中药 ( 在 海关 ) A : 先生 , 这些 黑 的 是 什么 东西 ?
(2) Is this Chinese medicine (in customs) A: Sir, what are these black ones?
(2)この漢方薬は(税関で)A:先生、これらの黒いものは何ですか?
B : 这 是 一些 药 。
B: This is some medicine.
A : 什么 药 ?
A: What medicine?
B : 中药 。
B: Chinese medicine.
A : 这 是 不 是 药 ?
A: Is this medicine?
A:この薬ですか?
B : 这 不 是 药 , 这 是 酒 。
B: This is not medicine, this is wine.
A : 那 个 箱子 里 是 什么 ?
A: What is in that box?
B : 都 是 日用品 。
B : It is all daily necessities.
有 两 件 衣服 、 一 把 伞 和 一 瓶 香水 、 还 有 一 本 书 、 两 盒 磁带 。
There are two clothes, an umbrella and a bottle of perfume, and a book and two cassettes.
2つの洋服、傘、香水瓶、本、そして2つのカセットがあります。