288 大 晚上 的 与 小 晚上 的
288 Big Nights and Little Nights
大 晚上 的 与 小 晚上 的
Big evening with small evening
大きな夜と小さな夜
库比 * 和 中国 朋友 王芳 * 约 * 好 晚上 一起 去 王府井 * 玩 。
Kuby* and Wang Fang, a Chinese friend, about to go to Wangfujing* at night.
晚上 七点钟 , 库比 到 王芳家 去 接 她 。
At 7 o'clock in the evening, Kobe arrived at Wang Fang’s home to pick her up.
王芳 打开门 请 库比 进去 , 脸上 好像 有点 不 高兴 。
库比 问王芳 怎么 了 。
王芳 生气 地说 :“ 我 妈妈 不 愿意 让 我 去 , 说 大 晚上 的 , 女孩子 出去 不好 。
Wang Fang said angrily: "My mother is not willing to let me go. Said that at night, the girls are not going well.
” 库比 马上 说 :“ 现在 才 七点 , 应该 是 小 晚上 的 , 女孩子 可以 出去 的 。
Kubbi immediately said: "It’s only seven o'clock now. It should be a small night. Girls can go out."
我 去 和 阿姨 说 。
I went to talk to my aunt.
” 王芳 本来 嘴 噘 * 得 老高 , 这下 却 被 逗 * 乐 了 , 她 说 :“ 库比 ,‘ 大 晚上 的 ' 是 表示 强调 , 不是 表示 早晚 。
"Wang Fang was originally a slap in the face*, but she was teased and happy. She said: "Kubby, 'big night' is an emphasis, not a sign of morning and evening.
「王牙はもともと口すぼめ呼吸*でとても高かったが、今では面白がっていた*。彼女は言った。「クーパー、「大きな夜」は朝や夕方ではなく強調を意味します。
我们 不说 ‘ 小 晚上 的 '。
We don't say 'small evening'.
” 库比 说 :“ 明白 啦 , 我 应该 说 ‘ 大 晚上 的 , 女孩子 可以 出去 '。
Kubbi said: "Understood, I should say 'big night, girls can go out'."
” 王芳 又 笑 了 :“ 还是 不 对 。
Wang Fang smiled again: "It is still wrong.
「王牙は再び微笑んだ:「それはまだ間違っている」。
‘ 大 ' 后面 加上 一个 时间 名词 再 加上 一个 ‘ 的 ' 不 只是 表示 强调 , 还 表明 自己 的 看法 和 态度 。
Adding a time noun to a 'big' followed by a ''not only indicates emphasis, but also indicates your own opinion and attitude.
比如 , 夏天 人们 应该 穿 凉快 的 衣服 , 如果 有人 穿 棉袄 , 你 就 可以 说 ‘ 大 夏天 的 , 他 穿 什么 棉袄 啊 !
For example, in the summer, people should wear cool clothes. If someone wears a cotton jacket, you can say 'big summer, what cotton jacket he wears!