235 姐姐帮我申请邮箱
235 Sister help me apply for a mailbox
姐姐 帮 我 申请 邮箱
Sister helped me apply for an email
今天 傍晚 , 我 看见 姐姐 在 看 一封 邮件 , 我 觉得 很 奇怪 。
In the evening today, I saw my sister reading an e-mail, and I thought it was strange.
就 问 : “ 姐姐 , 你 在 干什么 ?
So I asked, "What are you doing, sister?
” 姐姐 说 : “ 这是 哥哥 给 我 从 网上 寄 来 的 贺卡 * 。
"My sister said, "This is a card that my brother sent me from the Internet.
「妹は言った:「これは私の兄がインターネットから送ってきたグリーティングカード*です。
” 我 觉得 很 奇怪 , 想 : 网上 寄 贺卡 , 哥哥 在 南京 , 这么 远 的 路程 , 怎么 能 这么 快 就 收到 呢 ?
"I thought it was weird and thought: Sending greeting cards online, my brother is in Nanjing, so far away, how can I receive it so quickly?
「私はそれが奇妙だと思いました。オンラインでグリーティングカードを送ると、私の弟は南京にいます。遠く離れているので、どうすればすぐに受け取ることができますか?
后来 , 姐姐 告诉 我 , 电脑 就 好比 电话 , 只不过 电话 是 听 声音 的 , 而 电脑 是 用 文字 的 。
Later, my sister told me that a computer is like a phone, except that the phone listens to sounds, and the computer uses words.
後で、私の妹は、コンピューターがテキストを使用している間、電話が音を聞くことを除いて、コンピューターは電話のようなものだと私に言いました。
“ 哦 , 原来 是 这样 !
"Oh, I see!
" ああなるほど!
” 于是 , 我求 姐姐 给 我 也 申请 一个 邮箱 。
"So I asked my sister to apply for a mailbox for me as well.
姐姐 说好 的 。
Sister, say yes.
过 了 一会儿 , 姐姐 申请 完 自己 的 邮箱 后 , 帮 我 也 申请 起来 。
After a while, my sister helped me to apply for my own mailbox.
申请 邮箱 看 起 来 简单 , 弄 起来 可难 了 。
The application mailbox looks simple, but it's hard to get it.
アプリケーションメールボックスは単純に見えますが、取得するのは困難です。
当 我们 申请 到 名字 时 , 花 了 整整 10 多分钟 。
When we applied for the name, it took more than 10 minutes.
名前を申請したところ、10分以上かかりました。
不是 说 这个 名字 已有 , 推荐 我们 用 其他 名字 , 就是 格式 不 对 。
It’s not that this name already exists, and it’s recommended that we use another name, but the format is incorrect.
最后 , 我们 不耐烦 了 , 就 在 推荐 给 我们 的 名字 中选 了 一个 , 还 一下子 给 哥哥 寄 了 好 几封信 呢 !
In the end, we became impatient, so we chose one of the recommended names and sent several letters to our brother at once!