233 一个打 错 了 的 电话
233 A wrong number.
233 Un número equivocado.
一个打 错 了 的 电话
A wrong call
A: 喂 , 请问 你 找 哪位 ?
A: Hello, who do you look for?
B: 请问 李友 在 吗 ?
B: Is Li You there, please?
A: 对不起 , 我姓 王 , 这 是 我 的 手机 。
A: Excuse me, my name is Wang and this is my cell phone.
B: 太 对不起 了 , 我 打错 了 。
B: I am so sorry, I made a mistake.
A: 喂 ?
哪位 ?
Who is it?
B: 请问 李友 在 吗 ?
A: 你 又 打错 了 。
A: You made a wrong number again.
B: 糟糕 , 实在 对不起 , 我 重新 查 了 电话号码 , 我 的 朋友 给 我 的 号码 就是 这 个 。
B: Oops, I'm really sorry. I checked the phone number again. This is the number my friend gave me.
A: 你 打 的 电话号码 是 什么 ?
A: What is your phone number?
B:5411250。
B: 5411250.
A: 我 的 号码 是 5411205。
B: 噢 , 知道 了 , 谢谢 你 , 对不起 , 打扰 了 。
B: Oh, I see. Thank you. Sorry to bother you.
A: 没关系 , 你 是 找 李友 吗 ?
A: It doesn't matter, are you looking for Li You?
B: 是 啊 。
B: Yes.
A: 是 啊 , 你 认识 她 吗 ?
A: Yes, do you know her?
A: 她 是 我 的 同事 , 你 很 久 不 跟 她 联系 了 吧 。
A: She is my colleague. You haven't contacted her for a long time.
B: 是 啊 , 我刚 从 美国 回来 , 我们 已经 有 一年 多 没有 联系 了 。
B: Yes, I just came back from the United States, and we have not been in contact for more than a year.
B:はい、私は米国から戻ってきたばかりです。私たちは1年以上連絡を取り合っていません。
A: 李友 上个月 刚 去 美国 出差 了 , 我 想 即使 你 没 打错 电话 也 找 不到 她 了 。
A: Li You just went on a business trip to the United States last month. I think you won’t be able to find her even if you call her correctly.
B: 啊 ?
B: Huh?
我 还 想 让 她 带 我 在 北京 玩儿 呢 。
I also want her to take me to Beijing.
彼女にも私を北京に連れて行ってもらいたいです。
A: 你 需要 一个 向导 是 吗 ?
A: Do you need a guide?
B: 是 啊 。
B: Yeah.
A: 这个 周末 我 有 空儿 , 我 可以 带 你 到处 走走 。
A: I'm free this weekend, I can take you around.
B: 那 太好了 , 谢谢 你 , 星期六 的 早上 八点 我们 在 “ 花儿 * 咖啡馆 ” 见 。
B: That's great. Thank you. See you at the "Hua'er* Cafe" at 8 o'clock on Saturday morning.
A: 好 啊 , 我 到 时 穿 一件 绿色 的 T恤衫 *。
A: OK, I will wear a green T-shirt*.
B: 太好了 !
对 了 , 我 叫 高小音 *, 请问 你 叫 什么 名字 ?
By the way, my name is Gao Xiaoyin*, what is your name?
A: 我 叫 王朋 。
A: My name is Wang Peng.
你 叫 我 小王 就行了 。
Just call me Xiao Wang.
B: 好 , 小王 , 到时候 见 。
B: OK, Xiao Wang, see you then.
A: 再见 。
A: Goodbye.