205 观看 京剧 脸谱 展览
205 View Peking Opera Face Painting Exhibition
观看 京剧 脸谱 展览
Watch the Peking Opera Mask Exhibition
今天 , 爷爷 、 奶奶 带 我 到 公园 去 看 京剧 脸谱 * 展览 。
Today, my grandpa and grandma took me to the park to see the Beijing Opera facial makeup* exhibition.
一进 大门 , 我们 就 被 迎面 的 刘备 、 关羽 、 张飞 三张 巨幅 脸谱 吸引住 了 。
As soon as we entered the gate, we were attracted by the three huge faces of Liu Bei, Guan Yu, and Zhang Fei facing us.
我们 来到 “ 张飞 ” 面前 。
We came to "Zhang Fei".
只见 他 一双 浓眉 *, 眼如 铜铃 , 嘴下 挂 着 又 长 又 黑 的 胡子 *, 一条 被子 也 没 那 胡子 长 。
I saw him with thick eyebrows*, eyes like copper bells, and a long black beard* hanging under his mouth. A quilt was not as long as that beard.
张飞 手握 丈八蛇矛 *, 要 能 拿到 那根 矛 , 至少 要 有 一丈 八尺 高 。
Zhang Fei holds the eight-snake spear*. To be able to get the spear, it must be at least one foot and eight feet high.
张飞 的 矛高 , 他 的 身材 也 很 高 呀 !
Zhang Fei’s spear is high, and his figure is also very high!
我们 不知不觉 * 走 到 了 关羽 的 脸谱 前 。
We unknowingly* walked to Guan Yu's face.
关羽 满脸 通红 , 就 像 一只 大 苹果 , 胡子 也 长得 很 。
Guan Yu's face was flushed, like a big apple, with a very long beard.
“ 为什么 关羽 的 脸会 这么 红 , 胡子 又 这么 长 呢 ?
"Why is Guan Yu's face so red and his beard so long?"
” 我 好奇 地问 奶奶 。
"I asked grandma curiously.
奶奶 说 :“ 我 小时候 , 我 的 奶奶 给 我 讲 过 这个 传说 。
Grandma said: "When I was a child, my grandma told me this legend.
她 说 , 关羽 少年 时 , 为 救 一位 女子 杀 了 坏人 , 官府 * 要 捉 他 。
She said that when Guan Yu was a teenager, in order to save a woman who killed a villain, the government* wanted to capture him.
那位 女子 杀 了 鸡 , 把 鸡血 涂 在 他 脸上 , 又 剪下 自己 的 头发 贴 在 他 下巴 上 当作 胡子 , 帮 他 躲过 了 官兵 。
The woman killed the chicken, smeared chicken blood on his face, and cut off her hair and put it on his chin as a beard, helping him escape the officers and soldiers.
这样 , 关羽 就 成 了 红脸 。
In this way, Guan Yu became a red face.
” 原来 是 这样 !
"It turned out to be like this!
我 怀着 崇敬 的 心情 在 关羽 脸谱 前 注视 了 好长时间 。
I watched Guan Yu's face with reverence for a long time.
这次 欣赏 脸谱 展览 让 我 大开 了 眼界 *!
The appreciation of the Facebook exhibition opened my eyes*!