Try LingQ and learn from Netflix shows, Youtube videos, news articles and more.
114 拔牙
114 Tooth extraction
114 抜歯
拔牙
我 的 牙疼 了 好 几天 了 , 妈妈 说 :“ 明天 我 带你去 牙科诊所 , 把 那 坏牙 拔掉 。
Ich habe seit mehreren Tagen Zahnschmerzen und meine Mutter sagte: "Morgen bringe ich dich in die Zahnklinik, um den schlechten Zahn zu entfernen.
I had toothaches for tooth extraction for several days. My mother said, "I'll take you to the dental clinic tomorrow and pull out that bad tooth.
”
今天 我 走进 牙科诊所 , 又 害怕 又 好奇 。
"Ich bin heute verängstigt und neugierig in die Zahnklinik gegangen.
"I was in the dental clinic today and I was scared and curious again.
一个 漂亮 的 小姐 微笑 着 走 过来 。
A beautiful lady came and smiled.
原来 她 就是 牙科医生 !
It turns out she is a dentist!
她 让 我 躺 在 医疗 椅上 , 亮起 了 灯 , 把 一个 长柄 小圆镜 放进 我 的 嘴里 。
She let me lie in a medical chair, lit the lamp, put a small round mirror into my mouth.
接着 , 她 要 给 我 打 麻醉 * 针 , 我 就 先 唉呀 呀 地 大叫 起来 , 眼泪 也 出来 了 。
Als sie mir dann eine Narkosespritze* geben wollte, schrie ich zuerst und Tränen kamen heraus.
Then, she would give me an anesthetic needle, and I would yell and yell, and tears came out.
医生 说 :“ 不用 怕 , 拔牙 一点儿 也 不 疼 。
The doctor said: "Don't be afraid. It doesn't hurt to pull teeth.
” 说 着 , 就 给 我 打 了 针 。
Said, just give me a shot.
「言った、彼は私に注射をした。
后来 , 我 听到 “ 卡 ” 的 一声 。
Later, I heard a "card".
哈 , 我 的 牙 拔下来 了 , 真的 , 一点儿 也 不 疼 !
Ha, my teeth are pulled out. Really, it doesn't hurt at all!