难缠 的 人
harte Nuss
difficult person
Personnes difficiles
dado duro
タフナット
twardy orzech
um louco duro
крепкий орешек
çetin ceviz
洋洋 : 小张 那家伙 真是 讨厌 , 他 总是 针对 我 !
Yangyang: Xiao Zhang's guy is really annoying, he always targets me!
心涛 : 哦 ?
依我看 , 小张 是不是 对 你 有意思 啊 ?
In my opinion, is Xiao Zhang interesting to you?
俗话说 " 打是亲 , 骂是爱 !
As the saying goes, "fight is pro, scolding is love!"
ことわざにあるように、「打つことはキス、叱ることは愛です!」
洋洋 : 打是亲 , 骂是爱 ?
Yangyang: Playing is pro, scolding is love?
谁 跟 他 亲 啊 !
Who kissed him!
他 太 让 我 难堪 了 !
He embarrassed me so much!
彼は私をとても当惑させます!
心涛 : 我 想 他 是 在 故意 吸引 你 的 注意 呢 !
Xin Tao: I think he is deliberately attracting your attention!
洋洋 : 得了吧 , 他 要是 真想 吸引 我 注意 , 怎么 不 对 我 好 点儿 呢 ?
Yangyang: Come on, if he really wants to attract my attention, why not treat me better?
ヤンヤン: ほら、もし彼が本当に私の気を引こうとしているのなら、どうして私をもっと大切にしてくれないの?
心涛 : 这 叫 反其道而行之 。
Xin Tao: This is called the opposite.
洋洋 : 我 才 不会 喜欢 这种 人 呢 。
Yangyang: I wouldn't like this kind of person.
心涛 : 或许 应该 你 给 他 一点儿 暗示 。
Xin Tao: Maybe you should give him a hint.
洋洋 : 怎么 暗示 ?
Yangyang: How to suggest?
心涛 : 比如 请 他 吃 个 饭 , 看个 电影 啊 。
Xin Tao: For example, ask him to eat a meal and watch a movie.
洋洋 : 我 请 他 ?
Yangyang: I invite him?
疯 了 吧 你 !
Crazy you!
クレイジー!
心涛 : 或许 这样 他 就 不会 再 处处 针对 你 了 。
Xin Tao: Maybe then he won't target you everywhere.
洋洋 : 那 我 就 成 了 大家 的 笑柄 了 。
Yangyang: Then I became everyone's laughing stock.
心涛 : 怎么 会 呢 !
Xintao: How could it be!
シンタオ: なんと!
他会 觉得 他 赢得 了 你 的 注意 , 就 不会 再 纠缠 你 了 。
He will feel that he has won your attention, and he will not bother you again.
洋洋 : 万一 适得其反 , 他 更 缠 我 了 怎么办 ?
Yangyang: What if he backs me up in the wrong?
Yang-Yang : Et si cela se retourne contre lui et qu'il me harcèle encore plus ?
心涛 : 那 不是 正合 你 心意 嘛 !
Xin Tao: Isn't that exactly what you want!
Xintao : C'est exactement ce que vous voulez !
シンタオ: それだけじゃないの?
课文 解释 :
Text explanation:
第一个 单词 : 难堪
The first word: embarrassment
窘迫 ; 为难
Embarrassed
例如 : 我 希望 老板 别使 我 难堪 。
For example: I hope the boss will not embarrass me.
例:上司が私を困らせないことを願っています。
再 例如 : 她 的 表演 拙劣 得 令人 难堪 。
Another example: Her performance is embarrassingly poor.
Autre exemple : sa prestation était d'une maladresse embarrassante.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
Listen to the sentences in the text:
" 他 太 让 我 难堪 了 !
"He embarrassed me so much!
第二个 单词 : 反其道而行之
Deuxième mot : contre-productif
其 : 他 的 ; 道 : 方法 , 办法 。
Its: other; way: method, method.
采取 同 对方 相反 的 办法 行事 。
Act in the opposite way to the other party.
(b) adopter une approche contraire à celle de l'autre partie.
例如 : 医生 劝 他 别 抽烟 , 可 他 却 反其道而行之 。
For example: The doctor advised him not to smoke, but he did the opposite.
再 例如 : 若 反其道而行之 , 会 造成 更 多 的 资源 浪费 。
Another example: If you do the opposite, it will cause more waste of resources.
Par exemple, si le contraire se produisait, il en résulterait un gaspillage encore plus important des ressources.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
Please listen to the sentence in the text:
" 这 叫 反其道而行之 。
"This is the opposite.
第三个 单词 : 暗示
The third word: hint
用 含蓄 、 间接 的 方式 使 他人 的 心理 、 行为 受到 影响 。
Implicitly and indirectly affect the psychology and behavior of others.
Influencer implicitement et indirectement la psychologie et le comportement des autres.
例如 : 他 暗示 了 他 来访 的 意图 。
For example: He hinted at his intention to visit.
再 例如 : 她 神秘 地 暗示着 这件 事 非同寻常 。
Another example: She mysteriously hinted that this was unusual.
Et puis, par exemple, elle suggère mystérieusement qu'il s'agit de quelque chose d'extraordinaire.
別の例: 彼女は、この出来事が異常であることを不可解にほのめかしています。
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
Please listen to the sentence in the text:
" 或许 应该 你 给 他 一点儿 暗示 。
"Maybe you should give him a hint.
"Vous devriez peut-être lui donner un petit indice.
第四个 单词 : 笑柄
The fourth word: laughing stock
被 人 用作 取笑 的 资料 。
Used as a joke.
例如 : 他 总是 出错 , 成 了 全班 的 笑柄 。
For example: He always makes mistakes and becomes the laughing stock of the whole class.
Par exemple, il fait toujours des erreurs et devient la risée de la classe.
再 例如 : 你 要是 这样 做 , 就 会 成为 笑柄 了 。
Another example: If you do this, you will become a laughing stock.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
Please listen to the sentence in the text:
" 那 我 就 成 了 大家 的 笑柄 了 。
"Then I became everyone's laughing stock.
第五个 单词 : 纠缠
Fifth word: Entanglement
烦扰 、 搅扰
Annoyance
例如 : 虽然 我 拒绝 买车 , 推销员 还是 纠缠 着 我 不放 。
For example: Although I refused to buy a car, the salesman was still entangled in me.
Par exemple, bien que j'aie refusé d'acheter une voiture, le vendeur m'a quand même harcelé.
再 例如 : 只要 你 告诉 我 实话 , 我 就 绝不 再 纠缠 你 了 。
Another example: As long as you tell me the truth, I will never bother you again.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
Please listen to the sentence in the text:
" 他会 觉得 他 赢得 了 你 的 注意 , 就 不会 再 纠缠 你 了 。
"He will feel that he has won your attention, and he will not bother you again.
第六个 单词 : 适得其反
Sixth word: counterproductive
适 : 正 , 恰好 。
Appropriate: positive, just right.
恰恰 得到 与 预期 相反 的 结果 。
Obtained exactly the opposite result as expected.
On obtient exactement le contraire du résultat escompté.
例如 : 这样 惩罚 的 结果 往往 适得其反 。
For example: The result of such punishment is often counterproductive.
再 例如 : 她 设法 使 他们 平静下来 , 不想 却 适得其反 。
Another example: She managed to calm them down, but it was counterproductive if she didn't want to.
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
" 万一 适得其反 , 他 更 缠 我 了 怎么办 ?
"What if he backfires on me if it backfires?
【 语言 点 】
【 Language Points】
打是亲 , 骂是爱
Playing is pro, scolding is love
原意 是 指 父母 对 子女 的 教育 虽然 严厉 苛刻 , 却是 因为 深爱 孩子 。
The original meaning was that although the education of the children by the parents was severe and harsh, it was because they loved the children deeply.
À l'origine, les parents étaient stricts et sévères avec leurs enfants parce qu'ils les aimaient.
例如 : 打是亲 , 骂是爱 , 不 打 不 骂 不成材 。
For example: hitting is pro, scolding is love, if you do n’t hit, you wo n’t succeed.
再 例如 : 她 这么 对 你 , 不见得 是 真 讨厌 你 , 打是亲 , 骂是爱 !
Another example: She does n’t really hate you so much, she is a pro, and scolding is love!
请 听课 文中 的 句子 :
Please listen to the sentence in the text:
" 俗话说 ' 打是亲 , 骂是爱 '!
"As the saying goes, 'fight is pro, scolding is love'!
请 再 听 一遍 课文 :
Please listen to the text again:
洋洋 : 小张 那家伙 真是 讨厌 , 他 总是 针对 我 !
Yangyang: Xiao Zhang's guy is really annoying, he always targets me!
心涛 : 哦 ?
依我看 , 小张 是不是 对 你 有意思 啊 ?
俗话说 " 打是亲 , 骂是爱 !
洋洋 : 打是亲 , 骂是爱 ?
谁 跟 他 亲 啊 !
他 太 让 我 难堪 了 !
心涛 : 我 想 他 是 在 故意 吸引 你 的 注意 呢 !
洋洋 : 得了吧 , 他 要是 真想 吸引 我 注意 , 怎么 不 对 我 好 点儿 呢 ?
心涛 : 这 叫 反其道而行之 。
洋洋 : 我 才 不会 喜欢 这种 人 呢 。
心涛 : 或许 应该 你 给 他 一点儿 暗示 。
洋洋 : 怎么 暗示 ?
心涛 : 比如 请 他 吃 个 饭 , 看个 电影 啊 。
洋洋 : 我 请 他 ?
疯 了 吧 你 !
クレイジー!
心涛 : 或许 这样 他 就 不会 再 处处 针对 你 了 。
Xintao: たぶん、こうすれば、彼はいつもあなたをターゲットにしないでしょう。
洋洋 : 那 我 就 成 了 大家 的 笑柄 了 。
心涛 : 怎么 会 呢 !
他会 觉得 他 赢得 了 你 的 注意 , 就 不会 再 纠缠 你 了 。
洋洋 : 万一 适得其反 , 他 更 缠 我 了 怎么办 ?
心涛 : 那 不是 正合 你 心意 嘛 !
Xin Tao: Isn't that exactly what you want!