妻管严
wife control
ウエイトコントロール
헨펙 수컷
青青 : 胡子 , 晚上 去 唱 卡拉 OK 吧 ?
Qingqing: Beard, shall we go to karaoke tonight?
胡子 : 不去 了 , 晚上 要 早点 回家 , 否则 老婆 会 不 高兴 的 。
Huzi: No, I have to go home early at night, otherwise my wife will be upset.
青青 : 你 什么 时候 变成 妻管严 了 ?
Qingqing: When did you become a strict wife?
胡子 : 谁 说 我 是 妻管严 ?
Beard: Who said that I am a strict wife?
我 是 模范丈夫 。
I am a model husband.
好 啦 , 今天 我们 对话 的 名字 很 特别 也 很 有意思 , 叫做 “ 妻管严 ”。
Well, the name of our conversation today is very special and interesting, called "strict wife control".
“ 妻管严 ” 原来 是 指 老婆 对 丈夫 很 严格 。
"Strict wife management" originally meant that the wife was very strict with her husband.
比如 , 不准 抽烟 , 不准 乱花钱 , 下班 要 马上 回家 。
For example, you are not allowed to smoke, you are not allowed to spend money, and you have to go home immediately after work.
现在 呢 , 我们 说 “ 妻管严 ” 主要 指 的 是 “ 害怕 老婆 的 男人 ”。
Now, we say "strict wife control" mainly refers to "a man who is afraid of his wife".
另外 , 也 有人 说成 “ 气管炎 ” 的 ,“ 妻 ” 是 第一声 ,“ 气 ” 是 第四声 , 其他 的 发音 都 一样 。
In addition, some people say it is "bronchitis", "wife" is the first sound, "qi" is the fourth sound, and the other pronunciations are the same.
所以 , 如果说 ,“ 老李 有 很 严重 的 气管炎 ”
So, if you say, "Lao Li has very severe tracheitis"
可能 就 有 两个 意思 了 。
There may be two meanings.
一个 意思 是 “ 老李 生病 了 , 是 很 严重 的 气管炎 ”。
One meaning is "Old Li is sick, it is very serious tracheitis".
另 一个 意思 是 “ 老李 非常 害怕 他 的 妻子 。
Another meaning is "Old Li is very afraid of his wife.
在 汉语 里 , 怕老婆 , 还 可以 叫做 “ 惧内 ”,“ 惧 ” 是 恐惧 ,“ 内 ” 是 内外 。
In Chinese, being afraid of your wife can also be called "fear inside", "fear" means fear, and "nei" means inside and outside.
“ 惧内 ”。
"Fear within".
因为 古代 把 自己 的 老婆 叫做 内 人 。
Because in ancient times, he called his wife a wife.
所以 “ 惧内 ” 就是 害怕 内 人 , 害怕 老婆 的 意思 。
So "fear of the inside" means fear of the wife, fear of the wife.
记住 了 吗 ?
Remember?
很 有趣 吧 。
It's interesting.
好 , 让 我们 来 一起 看 今天 的 对话 。
Alright, let's take a look at today's conversation.
我 说 “ 胡子 , 晚上 去 唱 卡拉 OK 吧 ?
I said "Huzi, why don't you go to karaoke tonight?
“ 卡拉 OK” 是 现在 很 流行 的 唱歌 的 方式 , 自己 选择 自己 想 唱的歌 , 然后 跟着 音乐 一起 唱 。
"Karaoke" is a very popular way of singing now. You choose the song you want to sing, and then sing along with the music.
我们 说 “ 唱 卡拉 OK”, 也 可以 简单 的 说 “K 歌 ”。
When we say "sing karaoke", we can also simply say "Karaoke".
我 约 胡子 晚上 去 K 歌 。
I asked Hu Zi to go to karaoke at night.
可是 胡子 说 “ 不去 了 , 晚上 要 早点 回家 , 否则 老婆 会 不 高兴 的 。
But Hu Zi said, "I won't go, I have to go home early at night, otherwise my wife will be unhappy.
“ 否则 ” 意思 是 ,“ 如果 不是 这样的话 ”。
"Otherwise" means, "if this is not the case".
一般 我们 可以 说 “ 否则 会 怎样 的 ”。
Generally we can say "otherwise what will happen".
“ 的 ” 用来 加强 肯定 的 语气 , 意思 是 如果 不 这样 做 的话 , 一定 会 变成 怎样 的 。
"的" is used to reinforce the affirmative tone, which means what will happen if you don't do this.
比如 , 我们 可以 说 ,“ 我 必须 每天 早晨 7 点 起床 , 否则 会 迟到 的 。
For example, we can say, "I have to get up at 7 every morning or I'll be late.
“ 天气 冷 了 , 要 多 穿衣服 , 否则 会 生病 的 。
"It's cold, you have to put on more clothes, or you'll get sick.
“ 去 海边 玩要 涂 防晒霜 , 否则 会 被 晒黑 的 。
"When you go to the beach, you need to wear sunscreen, otherwise you will get tanned.
对话 中 , 胡子 怕老婆 不 高兴 , 所以 不去 唱 卡拉 OK 了 。
During the conversation, Beard was afraid that his wife would be unhappy, so he stopped singing karaoke.
我 说 “ 你 什么 时候 变成 妻管严 了 ?
I said, "When did you become a strict wife?
意思 是 “ 你 什么 时候 变成 害怕 老婆 的 人 了 ?
Means "When did you become a wife-scared person?
这 是 我 和 胡子 开玩笑 的话 。
This is a joke between me and Beard.
胡子 回答 说 “ 谁 说 我 是 妻管严 ?
Huzi replied, "Who says I'm a strict wife?
”“ 谁 说 我 是 妻管严 ?
" "Who says I'm a strict wife?"
” 就是 “ 我 不是 妻管严 ” 的 意思 。
"It means "I am not a strict wife".
“ 谁 说 A?
"Who said A?
” 就是 否定 A 这件 事 。
” is to deny A this matter.
比如 , 我们 说 “ 谁 说 胡子 胖 ?
For example, we say "Who says beards are fat?
” 意思 是 “ 胡子 不胖 ”。
” means “without a fat beard”.
再 比如 ,“ 谁 说 青青 丑 ”, 意思 是 “ 青青 不丑 ”。
Another example, "Who said Qingqingchou" means "Qingqing is not ugly".
胡子 说 他 不是 妻管严 , 他 还 说 “ 我 是 模范丈夫 。
Hu Zi said that he is not a strict wife, and he also said, "I am a model husband.
“ 模范丈夫 ” 就是 好 丈夫 , 值得 别的 丈夫 学习 的 好 丈夫 的 意思 。
A "model husband" means a good husband, a good husband that is worth learning from other husbands.
比如 我们 可以 说 ,“ 胡子 是 个 模范丈夫 , 每天 下班 回去 帮 妻子 做 家务 。
For example, we can say, "Huzi is a model husband, he goes home from get off work every day to help his wife with housework.
“ 模范 ” 就是 值得 别人 学习 的 人 或者 东西 。
A "model" is someone or something worth learning from.
比如 ,“ 模范 城市 ”, 指 的 是 值得 别的 城市 学习 的 城市 。
For example, "model city" refers to a city that is worth learning from other cities.
“ 模范 教师 ” 指 的 是 值得 别的 教师 学习 的 教师 。
A "model teacher" refers to a teacher who is worthy of emulation by other teachers.
“ 模范 夫妻 ” 指 的 是 值得 别的 夫妻 学习 的 夫妻 。
A "model couple" is one who is worthy of emulation from other couples.
那 胡子 是 模范丈夫 , 聚是 指 别的 丈夫 学习 的 好 丈夫 的 意思 。
That beard is a model husband, and Ju means a good husband that other husbands learn from.
好 啦 , 今天 我们 的 对话 就 解释 到 这里 了 。
Well, that concludes our conversation today.
下面 我们 再来 听 一遍 今天 的 对话 。
Let's listen to today's conversation again.
青青 : 胡子 , 晚上 去 唱 卡拉 OK 吧 ?
胡子 : 不去 了 , 晚上 要 早点 回家 , 否则 老婆 会 不 高兴 的 。
青青 : 你 什么 时候 变成 妻管严 了 ?
胡子 : 谁 说 我 是 妻管严 ?
我 是 模范丈夫 。