分头 行动
Splitting up Action
verdeel en heers
青青 : 咦 , 我 的 钱包 不见 了 。
Qingqing: Hey, my wallet is gone.
胡子 : 好好 找 找 !
Beard: Look for it!
青青 : 啊 !
我 的 包被 划开 了 。
My bag was cut open.
钱包 肯定 被 小 偷偷 走 了 。
The wallet must have been stolen by thieves.
胡子 : 钱包 里 有 什么 ?
Beard: What's in the wallet?
青青 : 现金 、 证件 、 银行卡 。
Qingqing: cash, documents, bank cards.
胡子 : 那 我们 分头 行动 , 我 去 报警 , 你 去 挂失 。
Hu Zi: Then we split up, I go to the police, you go to register the loss.
今天 我们 的 短文 对话 非常 紧张 , 大家 听 出来 了 吗 ?
Today, our short essay conversation was very intense, did you get it?
青青 和 胡子 发生 了 什么 事情 , 那 什么 叫 “ 分头 行动 ” 呢 ?
What happened to Qingqing and Hu? What does it mean to "split up"?
我 和 胡子 为什么 要 “ 分头 行动 ?
Why do Beard and I have to "split up"?
好 , 下面 我们 来看 一看 今天 的 单词 。
Okay, let's take a look at today's vocabulary.
第一个 “ 分头 ”, 这个 词 很 有意思 。
The first "split" is a very interesting word.
“ 把头 分开 ”, 实际上 是 “ 几个 人 分成 几个 小组 , 每个 小组 做 一件 事情 的 某 一个 部分 。
To "split up" is actually to "divide several people into teams, each team doing a part of a thing.
那造 几个 句子 帮助 理解 。
Then make a few sentences to help understand.
比如 “ 做饭 ” 的 时候 , 需要 “ 切菜 、 洗菜 、 炒菜 、 准备 餐具 ”
For example, when "cooking", you need to "cut vegetables, wash vegetables, stir-fry, prepare dishes".
可以 一个 人 切菜 、 两个 人 洗菜 、 一个 人 炒菜 、 两个 人 准备 餐具 。
One person can chop the vegetables, two people can wash the vegetables, one person can stir-fry the vegetables, and two people can prepare the tableware.
这 几个 人 就 叫做 “ 分头 做饭 ”。
These people are called "separate cooking".
再 比如 , 几个 人 一起 准备 节目 , 有 的 人画 图画 , 有 的 人 唱歌 、 有 的 人 跳舞 , 叫做 “ 分头 准备 节目 。
For example, if several people prepare a program together, some draw pictures, some sing, and some dance, it is called "splitting up the preparation of the program.
就是 “ 几个 人 分成 几个 小组 , 每个 人 每个 小组 做 一件 事情 的 某 一个 部分 。
It is "several people divided into teams, and each person and team does a certain part of something.
“ 分头 准备 节目 ”,“ 分头 做饭 ” 等等 。
"Split up and prepare the program", "Split up and cook", etc.
下面 我们 用 “ 分头 + 动词 ” 造句 。
Here we make sentences with "split + verb".
嗯 , 我们 可以 说 ,“ 孩子 不见 了 , 我们 分头 找 吧 。
Well, we could say, "The child is gone, let's split up and look for him.
再 比如 ,“ 我们 正在 分头 准备 胡子 的 生日 晚会 。
For example, "We're splitting up to prepare for Beard's birthday party.
“ 行动 ” 这里 是 个 动词 , 就是 “ 做 一件 事 ” 的 意思 。
"Action" is a verb that means "to do something".
所以 “ 分头 行动 ” 就是 “ 分别 去 做 一件 事情 的 某个 方面 。
So "splitting up" means "doing a certain aspect of a thing separately.
“ 行动 ” 是 个 动词 , 就是 做 一件 事情 的 意思 。
那 “ 分头 行动 ” 就是 分别 去 做 一件 事情 的 某个 方面 。
我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
The sentences in our text are:
胡子 : 那 我们 分头 行动 , 我 去 报警 , 你 去 挂失 。
好 , 来 学习 第二个 单词 ,“ 钱包 ”, 一般 指 “ 装钱 的 比较 小 的 包 ”。
さて、2番目の単語「財布」を学びましょう。これは一般的に「お金のための比較的小さなバッグ」を指します。
装 东西 的 包 还有 很 多种 , 比如 “ 挎包 ”, 可以 挎 在 手上 或者 肩上 的 包 。
There are many other kinds of bags that contain things, such as "satchels," bags that can be carried on the hands or shoulders.
“ 背包 ” 可以 背 在 背上 的 包 、“ 腰包 ” 可以 系 在 腰 上 的 包 。
A "backpack" is a bag that you can put on your back, and a "fanny pack" is a bag that you can strap on your waist.
我们 说 “ 最近 一直 花钱 , 钱包 已经 扁扁的 了 。
We said, "I've been spending a lot of money lately, and my wallet is already flat.
” 意思 是 : 我 钱包 里 已经 没有 钱 了 , 都 花完 了 。
再 比如说 “ 每次 付钱 的 时候 , 他 都 说 忘带 钱包 了 。
For example, "Every time he pays for something, he says he forgot his wallet.
” 呵呵 , 这 可是 一个 大 抠门 。
"Oh, that's a big gouge.
那 我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
青青 : 咦 , 我 的 钱包 不见 了 。
好 , 来 学习 第三个 单词 “ 小偷 ”, 指 的 是 “ 偷东西 的 人 ”。
Okay, let's learn the third word, "thief," which refers to "a person who steals.
比如 , 我们 说 “ 小偷 在 偷东西 的 时候 被 警察 抓住 了 。
For example, we say, "The thief was caught by the police while he was stealing.
再 比如说 “ 我 的 钱包 被 小 偷偷 走 了 。
课文 中 的 句子 是 :
钱包 肯定 被 小 偷偷 走 了 。
今天 的 最后 一个 单词 ,“ 挂失 ”, 意思 是 “ 重要 的 证件 、 银行卡 丢失 的 时候 向 公安局 、 银行 说明 情况 。
The last word of the day, "lost", means "to explain to the public security bureau or bank when an important document or bank card is lost.
让 别人 没有 办法 使用 你 的 证件 或者 银行卡 。
Make it impossible for someone to use your ID or bank card.
” 我们 称 这个 举动 叫做 “ 挂失 ”。
"We call this action "hanging up".
比如 , 我们 说 “ 我 的 图书 证 丢 了 , 要 去 图书馆 挂失 。
For example, we say, "I've lost my library card and I need to go to the library to lose it.
再 比如 , 我们 说 “ 我 找到 了 我 的 图书 证 , 要 去 图书馆 取消 挂失 。
那 我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
The sentences in our text are:
胡子 : 那 我们 分头 行动 , 我 去 报警 , 你 去 挂失 。
Hu Zi: Then we split up, I go to the police, you go to register the loss.
今天 呀 , 青青 发现 钱包 被 小 偷偷 了 , 钱 、 证件 和 银行卡 都 丢 了 。
Today, Qingqing found that her wallet had been stolen by a thief and she lost her money, ID and bank card.
胡子 建议 他 去 报警 , 青青 去 挂失 , 我们 分头 行动 , 处理 钱包 被 偷 这件 事 。
好 , 下面 让 我们 再来 听 一遍 今天 的 内容 。
青青 : 咦 , 我 的 钱包 不见 了 。
Qingqing: Hey, my wallet is gone.
胡子 : 好好 找 找 !
あごひげ:探して!
青青 : 啊 !
我 的 包被 划开 了 。
My bag was cut open.
钱包 肯定 被 小 偷偷 走 了 。
The wallet must have been stolen by thieves.
胡子 : 钱包 里 有 什么 ?
青青 : 现金 、 证件 、 银行卡 。
胡子 : 那 我们 分头 行动 , 我 去 报警 , 你 去 挂失 。
Hu Zi: Then we split up, I go to the police, you go to register the loss.