15-2
马丁 : 在 天津 , 你们 吃 了 什么 ?
Martin: In Tianjin, what did you eat?
汉娜 : 我们 一到 天津 就 去 了 那儿 最 有名 的 饭馆 , 吃 了 他们 的 特色菜 。
Hannah: As soon as we arrived in Tianjin, we went to the most famous restaurant there and ate their specialties.
马丁 : 你们 去 的 是 什么 饭馆 ?
Martin: What restaurant are you going to?
他们 有 什么 特色菜 ?
What specialties do they have?
汉娜 : 我们 去 了 一家 老 饭馆 , 吃 了 天津 最 有名 的 包子 。
Hannah: We went to an old restaurant and ate the most famous buns in Tianjin.
马丁 : 我 喜欢 吃 包子 。
Martin: I like to eat buns.
汉娜 : 我们 还 去 了 一家 新 饭馆 , 我们 吃 的 都 是 素菜 。
Hannah: We also went to a new restaurant, we all eat vegetarian dishes.
Hannah: Vi gick också till en ny restaurang, och vi var alla vegetarianer.
马丁 : 为什么 都 是 素菜 ?
Martin: Why are all vegetarian dishes?
汉娜 : 为了 环保 啊 , 少吃肉 。
Hannah: For the sake of environmental protection, eat less meat.
马丁 : 味道 怎么样 ?
Martin: How is the taste?
汉娜 : 味道 好极了 。
Hannah: It tastes great.