15-1
马丁 : 你 周末 去 哪儿 了 ?
مارتن: أين ذهبت في عطلة نهاية الأسبوع؟
Martin: Where have you been at the weekend?
汉娜 : 我 和 中国 朋友 去 了 一 趟 天津 。
Hannah: I went to Tianjin with my Chinese friend.
马丁 : 天津 远 吗 ?
Martin: Is Tianjin far?
汉娜 : 不太远 。
Hannah: Not too far.
我们 坐 火车 , 不到 一个 小时 就 到 了
We took the train and arrived in less than an hour.
马丁 : 天津 怎么样 ?
Martin: How about Tianjin?
汉娜 : 天津 很 好玩儿 , 吃饭 、 买 衣服 什么 的 都 很 便宜 , 天津 人 也 特别 好 。
Hannah: Tianjin is very fun. It is very cheap to eat and buy clothes. Tianjin people are also very good.
我 还 碰见 了 我 的 好 朋友 。
I also met my good friend.
马丁 : 他 也 去 天津 旅行 吗 ?
Martin: Does he also travel to Tianjin?
汉娜 : 不 , 他 在 天津 学习 。
Hannah: No, he is studying in Tianjin.
我们 还 去 了 他 的 学校 。
We also went to his school.
他们 学校 在 中国 很 有名 。
Their school is very famous in China.
马丁 : 你 还 去 天津 吗 ?
Martin: Are you still going to Tianjin?
我 也 想 和 你 一起 去 。
I also want to go with you.
汉娜 : 妤 啊 , 那儿 有 很 多 好玩儿 的 地方 , 你 一定 要 去 。
Hannah: Oh, there are lots of fun places there, you have to go.