1 - 赵 大熊 和 张 小花
1 - Zhao Da Xiong and Zhang Xiaohua
1 - Zhao Da Xiong et Zhang Xiaohua
1 - 趙大雄と張暁華
不好意思 , 打扰 一下 。
Excuse me, bother.
请问 你 知道 这 附近 哪里 可以 买 到 涂料 ?
Do you know where to buy paint in this area?
¿Sabes dónde comprar pintura cerca de aquí?
前面 那个 路口 就 有 一个 商店 。
There is a store at the junction just ahead of ZHĀNG.
你 从 这里 一直 走 , 然后 左拐 , 就 能 看到 了 。
You go all the way from here, then turn left and you will see it.
那个 商店 卖 涂料 , 画笔 , 钢笔 , 纸 ...... 各种 画画 的 工具 和 ——
That shop sells paint, brushes, pens, paper... all kinds of painting tools and -
Esa tienda vende pintura, pinceles, bolígrafos, papel ... todo tipo de herramientas de pintura y ...
哦 对不起 , 我 说 的 不是 那种 涂料 , 我 不是 画家 。
ZHÀO Oh, sorry, I am not talking about the kind of paint, I am not a painter.
我 只是 要 做点 装修 。
I just want to do some renovation.
我 上
let me try
星期 刚 搬 到 这里 , 要 刷 一下 厨房 。
Just moved here this week, I have to brush the kitchen.
啊 , 明白 了 。
ZHĀNG Ah, I understand.
那样的话 你 得 去 那边 的 大街 。
In that case, you have to go to the street there.
那里 有 一家 商店 卖 各种 刷 墙壁
There is a shop selling a variety of brush walls
的 涂料 , 服务 也 很 好 。
The paint, the service is also very good.
你 可以 找到 你 要 的 涂料 。
You can find the paint you want.
太好了 , 谢谢 。
你 刚 搬 过来 啊 , 欢迎 你 来 苏州 !
ZHĀNG You just moved in, welcome to Suzhou!
我 叫 , 很 高兴 认识 你 。
My name is, I am very glad to meet you.
谢谢 !
很 高兴 认识 你 , 我 叫 。
那 你 之前 住 在 哪个 城市 ?
ZHĀNG Which city did you live in before?
我来 苏州 以前 在 上海 住 了 七年 。
ZHÀO I lived in Shanghai for seven years before coming to Suzhou.
不过 我 老家 是 扬州 的 。
But my hometown is Yangzhou.
哦 , 那挺近 的 !
ZHĀNG Oh, that's close!
从 上海 到 苏州 开车 就 一个 小时 左右 。
It takes about an hour to drive from Shanghai to Suzhou.
你 在 苏州 习惯 吗 ?
Are you used to living in Suzhou?
挺 好 !
very good!
苏州 很漂亮 。
我 很 喜欢 住 在 上海 , 不过 那里 人太多 了 , 还 常常 堵
I really like to live in Shanghai, but there are too many people there, and they often block
车 。
上海 是 一个 大都市 , 很 热闹 也 很 有 活力 。
Shanghai is a metropolis, very lively and very vibrant.
住 在 那里 永远 不会 没事 做 。
Living there will never be okay.
Viver lá e nunca fazer nada.
但是 住 了 七年 以后 , 我 想 换个 地方 了 。
But after living for seven years, I want to change places.
苏州 很 好 , 有时候 感觉 住 在 一个 小
Suzhou is good, sometimes it feels like living in a small
城市 也 很 不错 。
The city is also very nice.
这里 没有 那么 拥挤 , 而且 空气 也 更 新鲜 。
It's less crowded and the air is fresher.
你 住 在 这 附近
You live near here
吗 ?
是 啊 , 我 是 在 这里 长大 的 。
ZHĀNG Yes, I grew up here.
我 一直 住 在 苏州 。
I have been living in Suzhou.
我 年轻 一点 的 时候 想过 搬 到
I thought about moving when I was younger.
上海 但是 我 还是 喜欢 小 一点 的 城市 。
Shanghai, but I still like smaller cities.
我 觉得 能住 在 苏州 这么 美丽 的 地方 很
I think I can live in such a beautiful place in Suzhou.
幸福 !
Felicidade!
而且 , 你 说得对 , 这里 的 空气 更 干净 。
And, you are right, the air here is cleaner.
我 也 喜欢 这里 安安静静 的 。
我 也 觉得 !
I feel so too!
在 上海 住 了 那么 久 , 我 差点 忘 了 我 有 多 想念 要 安静 一点 的 生活
I have lived in Shanghai for so long, I almost forgot how much I missed to live a quiet life.
Depois de ter vivido em Xangai durante tanto tempo, quase me esqueci de como sinto falta de uma vida mais calma.
了 。
这里 生活节奏 比 大城市 慢 一点 , 但是 我 慢慢 就 习惯 了 。
The pace of life here is a bit slower than the big cities, but I am getting used to it.
我 现在 还 不是 很 熟悉 这里 。
I am not very familiar with it now.
有 什么 好玩 的 吗 ?
Is there anything fun?
哎呀 , 这里 不像 上海 , 我们 没有 成千上万 的 商店 , 酒吧 和 饭店 , 但 我 喜欢
Oh, it’s not like Shanghai, we don’t have thousands of shops, bars and restaurants, but I like it.
这里 —— 选择 少 一点 反而 更 容易 。
Here - choosing a little less is easier.
Aqui - é mais fácil escolher menos.
这 附近 有 一个 超市 , 大部分 的 商店 在
There is a supermarket nearby, most of the shops are
市场 附近 和 市中心 那边 的 大街 上 。
Near the market and on the street over the city center.
我们 这里 也 有 一个 电影院 , 一个 有 游泳
We also have a movie theater here, one with swimming
池 的 休闲 中心 和 一个 健身房 。
Pool leisure center and a gym.
还有 一两个 很 不错 的 茶馆 和 一些 饭店 ——
There are one or two very nice teahouses and some restaurants -
都 是 本地人 开 的 , 不是 连锁 的 。
They are all opened by local people, not chained.
听 起来 很 不错呀 !
Sounds great!
上海 有 很多 饭馆 , 不过 吃 多 了 也 容易 腻 。
There are many restaurants in Shanghai, but eating too much is also easy to get tired of.
Há muitos restaurantes em Xangai, mas se comer demasiado, vai-se cansar deles.
大城市 就 有 这
Big city has this
个 问题 !
Questions!
苏州 保留 了 很多 当地 的 特色 。
Suzhou has retained many local features.
希望 你 会 喜欢 这里 的 生活 !
I hope you will enjoy the life here!
我 还有 事 , 得 先
I still have something, I have to
走 了 。
gone.
跟 你 聊得 很 开心 。
Have a nice chat with you.
希望 你 搬家 顺利 , 找到 你 想 买 的 涂料 。
I hope that you can move smoothly and find the paint you want to buy.
谢谢 你 帮忙 !
Thank you for your help!
我们 回头 再聊 。
Let's talk back.